Multiverse Theory Debunked. No Multiple Worlds Can Exist At The Same Time.

james bond

Gold Member
Oct 17, 2015
People who like quantum mechanics should get a kick out of this.

We have an experiment now that shows that multiverses cannot exist. The many worlds theory that a majority of scientists believe today is just illusion. It only exists when the quantum particles are measure (observed) and consciousness does not have to be present.

To put it in terms of the Shrodinger's Cat thought experiment, we cannot have the cat existing in two states at the same time or superposition. It is either alive or dead when we observe it.

How this was shown was in 2011 when two scientists. Shan Yu and Danko Nikolic of the Max Planck Institute, Johann Wolfgang Goethe University, in their paper Annalen der Physik, showed that consciousness was not necessary and only measurement. It means through measurement that the reality of one state or another exists. For example, with Shrodinger's cat, it can either be dead or alive, but can't be both at the same time. That is just illusion even though we can map the illusion with light particles. As per the double slit experiment, the reality exists when it is measured. What we see is just the potential probablilities when things are not measured (observed).

What does it mean in practical terms? For one, you can't go backward in time. The majority of atheist scientists who believed and still believe in multiverses are wrong. I don't know what other silly things they believed, so I'll stop here :laugh:.

With that, there is still one more experiment to deal with the future MAYBE affecting the past.

No Multiple Worlds Can Exist At The Same Time.

Show me where the Bible says that...…..

If you want to know how this deals with atheist science and God, then it isn't in the Bible but Kalam Cosmological Argument which states:

hqdefault.jpg

The atheists used to argue that we cannot know statement 3 because there exists multiverses. This paper shows that the multiple states cannot exist at the same time. That is perception or the waves. What can exist is that which can be measured (observed; consciousness does not have to be present). Thus, Kalam Cosmological Argument holds true.

To you, it means that you are wrong again. Will you ever chalk it up to experience and actually learn some real science?

We have an experiment now that shows that multiverses cannot exist. The many worlds theory that a majority of scientists believe today is just illusion. It only exists when the quantum particles are measure (observed) and consciousness does not have to be present.

To put it in terms of the Shrodinger's Cat thought experiment, we cannot have the cat existing in two states at the same time or superposition. It is either alive or dead when we observe it.

How this was shown was in 2011 when two scientists. Shan Yu and Danko Nikolic of the Max Planck Institute, Johann Wolfgang Goethe University, in their paper Annalen der Physik, showed that consciousness was not necessary and only measurement. It means through measurement that the reality of one state or another exists. For example, with Shrodinger's cat, it can either be dead or alive, but can't be both at the same time. That is just illusion even though we can map the illusion with light particles. As per the double slit experiment, the reality exists when it is measured. What we see is just the potential probablilities when things are not measured (observed).

What does it mean in practical terms? For one, you can't go backward in time. The majority of atheist scientists who believed and still believe in multiverses are wrong. I don't know what other silly things they believed, so I'll stop here :laugh:.

With that, there is still one more experiment to deal with the future MAYBE affecting the past.

You don’t need YouTube videos. All the above is in the Bibles.

If you want to know how this deals with atheist science and God, then it isn't in the Bible but Kalam Cosmological Argument which states:

hqdefault.jpg

The atheists used to argue that we cannot know statement 3 because there exists multiverses. This paper shows that the multiple states cannot exist at the same time. That is perception or the waves. What can exist is that which can be measured (observed; consciousness does not have to be present). Thus, Kalam Cosmological Argument holds true.

To you, it means that you are wrong again. Will you ever chalk it up to experience and actually learn some real science?

The later version of the Kalam Cosmo-magical argument is thus:

1. Everything that begins to exist has a cause
2. But... but... but... but that excepts the gods.
3. Because I say so.

hqdefault.jpg

If you want to know how this deals with atheist science and God

You made a scientific claim, so where is it in the Bible?

We can just barely get off the planet Earth and think we know all there is to know. We know squat. We go back and forth whether coffee is good for you for heaven's sake and yet we think we can determine with certainty whether the multiverse exists or not. Give me a break.

While an interesting theory and one best suited for the Movies and TV sci-fi, I tend to say no.
Multiverse Theories Are Bad for Science

And since we've brought the Bible into a Science and Technology discussion, I will bring a YouTube video. Start at 9 seconds in.

Plenty of bad science came out of that which cannot exist in this world. Will Jesus spank the bad scientists, shall we, or both?

It may help explain spooky action at a distance if we can't have the superposition state in nature. That could lead to a breakthrough in quantum computing.

Light can be a wave and a particle depending on how it is observed.

hqdefault.jpg

Oh, you want me to find a Biblical verse for YOU on this. If I do, will it change your life for the better or worse?

.......as I just told Dingbat--NO ONE knows for sure [ or even the tiniest clue ] about that crap
we DON'T know

hqdefault.jpg

Oh, you want me to find a Biblical verse for YOU on this. If I do, will it change your life for the better or worse?
No, just addressing the claim that

hqdefault.jpg

No, just commenting that the double slit experiment has to do with observation. I didn't mention the Bible at all.

.......as I just told Dingbat--NO ONE knows for sure [ or even the tiniest clue ] about that crap
we DON'T know

We know. We can only measure the particle in nature. The wave is somewhere else not in this world. I suspect another dimension, but we don't have evidence of another dimension unless you accept the superpostition as it or the spooky action at a distance of quantum entanglement.

Max Planck Institute?

Isn't that where you might expect those evilutionist Atheist scientists?

hqdefault.jpg

If there is no verse that proves a multiverse is impossible, you can just tell me.

Forum List

Back