Multiple Victims at Indianapolis FedEx Facility

Oh this is terrible...we need to take a look at guns. This pandemic has caused so much mental stress on people, goodness.

Don't look at my guns. They were not involved.

Perhaps if media would stop sensationalizing local events into national crises the crazy people who Democrats refuse to lock up would have less to live up to.

Yep....they turn these shootings into the Oscars of crime....these mental cases who do the shootings see how they are covered, then, when they plan on committing suicide, they follow the example and go to a public place.......

What people need to understand is that newspapers, when they existed....used to publish the suicide deaths of teenagers......then they stopped doing this because simply publishing the news inspired other teenagers to commit suicide. There is a copy cat dynamic that the press just encourages with their coverage. It also doesn't help that the democrat party press wants to splash these events across the country so they can push gun control...even though these are the rarest of rare events...more people die falling from ladders than die from mass public shootings each year.....

Deaths by mass public shooting by year....

Lawn mower deaths every year.... more than 75

Falling off ladder deaths.....300

• (According to the World Health Organization, the United States leads the world in ladder deaths. Each year, there are more than 164,000 emergency room-treated injuries and 300 deaths in the U.S. that are caused by falls from ladders.)

(
https://munews.missouri.edu/news-releases/2007/0419-lawn-mowers.php)

Mass public shooting deaths by year....

2014..... 9
2013..... 36
2012..... 72
2011..... 19
2002...not listed by mother jones
1985...(none listed)
1983 (none listed)

Oh this is terrible...we need to take a look at guns. This pandemic has caused so much mental stress on people, goodness.
Idiot.

First we look at the race of the shooter. We look to see if the shooter is white, then we look for traces of him either being a Christian or Trump supporter and key in on any of those facts. If neither of these, THEN, and only then, do we move on to the narrative of something needing to be done about guns. Then we propose laws and regulations on guns that would have not stopped the particular shooting, or any other shootings for that matter.

What a rookie you are.

Perhaps if media would stop sensationalizing local events into national crises the crazy people who Democrats refuse to lock up would have less to live up to.

Yep....they turn these shootings into the Oscars of crime....these mental cases who do the shootings see how they are covered, then, when they plan on committing suicide, they follow the example and go to a public place.......

What people need to understand is that newspapers, when they existed....used to publish the suicide deaths of teenagers......then they stopped doing this because simply publishing the news inspired other teenagers to commit suicide. There is a copy cat dynamic that the press just encourages with their coverage. It also doesn't help that the democrat party press wants to splash these events across the country so they can push gun control...even though these are the rarest of rare events...more people die falling from ladders than die from mass public shootings each year.....
They need to stfu and understand that guns make you safer until you get shot .So safe, in fact, that the US leads the developed world in gun deaths. Its just common sense.

I'm shocked!
No not with the fact there has been another mass shooting but with people on this thread's reaction to it.
It's almost like total acceptance that this is and always will be the norm - like someone announced bread gone up a dollar.
We have of course the usual looney suggesting the answer is that everybody should walk around like Rambo
with at least an automatic rifle, handgun, and several belts of ammo thrown over each shoulder, schoolkids and Nunns included.

When the fuck are you going to take active measures to stop it?
It can’t be stopped , it’s impossible
I agree there is no answer. As a liberal I’m inclined to shout about gun control but in the end most of these shooters will find a gun.

I think we’ll need to go the way of El Salvador which means armedguards at every Wendy’s, school, and work place in America. Jobs jobs jobs I guess.
Again I'm shocked by your passive acceptance that change is not possible but one thing I don't understand is why the victim's families haven't sued the gun manufacturers.
Provided you can get it on camera you yanks seem to sue for the slightest thing - if someone gives you a dirty look they are in court. America is known as the land of Lawsuits. So if the families had sued, the gun manufacturers would after all the victims over all the decades have surely gone bust by now. So why didn't they?

I listened to a podcast by Michael Moore last week over the Denver mass shooting.
I was surprised that 73% of Americans don't even own a gun. And a large majority want far-reaching gun control laws. Although the Democrats now have a majority in the Senate they still can't get reforms through because as Moore says Republicans use the old filibuster trick of talking until the Bill runs out of time. Moore suggests that everybody needs to phone their senator's office and complain. Senators will only do something if they think they are going to lose votes. So you need to do that and get every member of the family to do the same. Even phone other state senators and pretend you live there and get all the family and friends doing the same.

They need to stfu and understand that guns make you safer until you get shot .So safe, in fact, that the US leads the developed world in gun deaths. Its just common sense.

Living in Airstrip One gives you a certain outlook, eh?

You cant argue with the facts Billy. Make America Safe Again !!

Deaths by mass public shooting by year....

Lawn mower deaths every year.... more than 75

Falling off ladder deaths.....300

• (According to the World Health Organization, the United States leads the world in ladder deaths. Each year, there are more than 164,000 emergency room-treated injuries and 300 deaths in the U.S. that are caused by falls from ladders.)

(
https://munews.missouri.edu/news-releases/2007/0419-lawn-mowers.php)

Mass public shooting deaths by year....

2014..... 9
2013..... 36
2012..... 72
2011..... 19
2002...not listed by mother jones
1985...(none listed)
1983 (none listed)
Facts don’t matter when the MSM has a narrative to push. It dupes many.

I'm shocked!
No not with the fact there has been another mass shooting but with people on this thread's reaction to it.
It's almost like total acceptance that this is and always will be the norm - like someone announced bread gone up a dollar.
We have of course the usual looney suggesting the answer is that everybody should walk around like Rambo
with at least an automatic rifle, handgun, and several belts of ammo thrown over each shoulder, schoolkids and Nunns included.

I agree there is no answer. As a liberal I’m inclined to shout about gun control but in the end most of these shooters will find a gun.

I think we’ll need to go the way of El Salvador which means armedguards at every Wendy’s, school, and work place in America. Jobs jobs jobs I guess.
Again I'm shocked by your passive acceptance that change is not possible but one thing I don't understand is why the victim's families haven't sued the gun manufacturers.
Provided you can get it on camera you yanks seem to sue for the slightest thing - if someone gives you a dirty look they are in court. America is known as the land of Lawsuits. So if the families had sued, the gun manufacturers would after all the victims over all the decades have surely gone bust by now. So why didn't they?

I listened to a podcast by Michael Moore last week over the Denver mass shooting.
I was surprised that 73% of Americans don't even own a gun. And a large majority want far-reaching gun control laws. Although the Democrats now have a majority in the Senate they still can't get reforms through because as Moore says Republicans use the old filibuster trick of talking until the Bill runs out of time. Moore suggests that everybody needs to phone their senator's office and complain. Senators will only do something if they think they are going to lose votes. So you need to do that and get every member of the family to do the same. Even phone other state senators and pretend you live there and get all the family and friends doing the same.
Yes it appears gun confiscation and eliminating the people’s right to self defense is the natural progression of a tyrannical government and global ultra rich elite.

You cant argue with the facts Billy. Make America Safe Again !!

I never argue with the facts. I merely present them.

Argue as you will.

Again I'm shocked by your passive acceptance that change is not possible but one thing I don't understand is why the victim's families haven't sued the gun manufacturers
They have sued. And lost. My passive acceptance, as you call it, is simply an acknowledgment of where we are. My Libby buddies like to signal virtue at times when the action won’t fix the problem. This is one of those times. I don’t see a path forward. If you have one I’m all ears. Suing won’t work. You can’t sue a car manufacturer for cars being used improperly.

FBI took over scene at 4am, Homeland Security is also there.
FedEx facilities are pretty tight security. How someone got in is going to be interesting.
For security reasons, employees are not allowed to bring cell phones in. Thus... no pictures, videos etc.

I'm shocked!

Yes it appears gun confiscation and eliminating the people’s right to self defense is the natural progression of a tyrannical government and global ultra rich elite.
You yanks have a weird attitude to government.

The Government you have just elected is an extension of the people - they are your representatives chosen and given authority by you to make laws and only govern on your behalf. The Government ARE the people and vice versa!
Why do you right-wingers always assume you will have to defend yourself against yourself? What sort of law do you think they are going to pass that would entitle you to take up arms against well... yourselves?

As for self defence, what s.d. did the little 6yo tots at Sandy Hook have?

These mass shootings are down now to an almost weekly occurrence and are exclusive to the US as no other developed country has this same particular problem.
Why do you think that is?

• Love
Reactions: cnm
Yet ANOTHER shooting since Joe Biden took office.

The shooting has been classified as a "mass casualty" incident, according to police.

Indianapolis police said at least 8 people were shot and killed at a FedEx facility near the airport Thursday night and 'multiple' others have injuries.

The alleged shooter also died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound, Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department spokesperson Genae Cook said during an early morning news conference.

Forum List

Back