Multiple reports of unknown white dust falling out of the sky in West Virginia & Maryland

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Might be from a border area dust storm......Nothing good comes from our southern border area.

e37.jpg

Once Joe Biden manages to get us into an all out nuclear war with Russia, China or both, the dust will be radioactive.

unknown white dust falling out of the sky in West Virginia & Maryland​

In general terms Ionospheric heating has been going on for many years and NASA now readily admit to that. Many instances .
White dust suggests Aluminium which along with Lithium are the usual metal nano particles involved

Good healthy poisons, naturally .

Here is one detailed , just as an example
On August 16, 2020 Edmonton SE and NW and All of Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta, Canada were Blanketed with Geoengineering Chemicals: Silver Iodide, Potassium Iodide and Solid Carbon Dioxide, plus Aluminium, Barium, Cadmium, and Strontium.

The ridiculousness of blaming everything on CO2.
I was blaming it on pollen. It was 1srelluc who noted that it wasn't time for pollination yet and I could not pass up such an opportunity. Of course there is the point that I'm in Florida and he's, seemingly, in Virginia, but there you go.

I was blaming it on pollen. It was 1srelluc who noted that it wasn't time for pollination yet and I could not pass up such an opportunity. Of course there is the point that I'm in Florida and he's, seemingly, in Virginia, but there you go.
It's friggin February it ain't pollen

I was answering your question for him that AGW hasn't advanced the schedule. Which by the way is still you blaming pollen on CO2, dumbass.

I most assuredly have pollen all over my cars and driveway. The trees formed (I just looked this up) the male pincones which are also all over my driveway. But, as I said, I'm in Florida. It was in the 80s yesterday.
And Florida isn't WV ,or flat assed Bidenland ..

I'm south of them we get covered in pollen end of March .....for a fewweeks everything covered in green pollen

Forum List

Back