Multi Millionaire Progressive Hero Alan Grayson Receives Food Stamps for His Kids

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Here is your darling of progressive politics, Alan Grayson. A man worth almost $20 million doesn't provide shit for his children and they are collecting food stamps.

Rep. Alan Grayson (D-FL), a sleazy trial attorney and left-wing loon, was just named the 17th wealthiest member of Congress. Considering all the inherited money, lobbyists, and shady deals which happen in Washington, D.C., that is an impressive ranking.

But Grayson has another dubious distinction: a dead beat dad. After being married for 29 years to Lolita Grayson, he is refusing to support her or his children. Why? Because he is shamefully arguing his wife’s first marriage was supposedly never fully ended, so Alan’s marriage to her was never legitimate.

Mrs. Grayson told WFTV 9 Orlando she never thought she would be on food stamps or have her kids on the school lunch, because her husband was “the sole provider,” she said. “I don’t have any money at all. He’s been holding all our money for years and years.” [...]

Despite these claims [that he provides some assistance], Lolita Grayson maintains that the house is in disrepair with mold. “I’m doing this for me and our children, not for him, because I would like to have a good life again,” she concluded.

Via The Daily Caller

Read more: This Democrat Congressman Worth Almost 20 Million Receives Food Stamps for His Children - The Political Insider

Grayson is the biggest douchebag in Congress. Seriously.

Did you mine the links to the original story? Didn't think so.

""""On the paperwork, she only claims $592 per child for her monthly income, but Nejame says Grayson is also paying the mortgage, utilities and phone bill for the home, a total of about $10,000 a month.

"This is abusing the public," Nejame said. "She's going out and asking for support because she can't support herself on $120,000? That's outrageous."

Rep. Grayson does not pay spousal support because his marriage is under the scope of a bigamy claim. His attorneys are claiming the marriage was never valid because Lolita Grayson was never divorced from her last husband.""""

How did Alan Grayson s wife get approved for public assistance www.wftv.com

Here is your darling of progressive politics, Alan Grayson. A man worth almost $20 million doesn't provide shit for his children and they are collecting food stamps.

Rep. Alan Grayson (D-FL), a sleazy trial attorney and left-wing loon, was just named the 17th wealthiest member of Congress. Considering all the inherited money, lobbyists, and shady deals which happen in Washington, D.C., that is an impressive ranking.

But Grayson has another dubious distinction: a dead beat dad. After being married for 29 years to Lolita Grayson, he is refusing to support her or his children. Why? Because he is shamefully arguing his wife’s first marriage was supposedly never fully ended, so Alan’s marriage to her was never legitimate.

Mrs. Grayson told WFTV 9 Orlando she never thought she would be on food stamps or have her kids on the school lunch, because her husband was “the sole provider,” she said. “I don’t have any money at all. He’s been holding all our money for years and years.” [...]

Despite these claims [that he provides some assistance], Lolita Grayson maintains that the house is in disrepair with mold. “I’m doing this for me and our children, not for him, because I would like to have a good life again,” she concluded.

Via The Daily Caller

Read more: This Democrat Congressman Worth Almost 20 Million Receives Food Stamps for His Children - The Political Insider

Looks like you didn't scratch beneath the surface. It never ceases to
Sounds like our multi-millionaire president whose brother lives in a one room hut on a dollar a month.

Try reading the original news story before you look as ridiculous as the O/P. It's a ploy by a woman bitter over her divorce, she doesn't need the money.

Via The Daily Caller

It sounds like he didn't get the memo on the Democrat's strategy plan - the stop the war on women - campaign.

A man who refuses to provide for his own children is worse than an infidel.
i have no feelings towards infidels... but a man refusing to care for his children is pretty scummy.

but then, we're not discussing that. we're discussing a woman falsely applying for snap benefits to make her husband look bad.

A man who refuses to provide for his own children is worse than an infidel.
i have no feelings towards infidels... but a man refusing to care for his children is pretty scummy.

but then, we're not discussing that. we're discussing a woman falsely applying for snap benefits to make her husband look bad.

Finally, someone who took a few minutes to check out the original story. If it wasn't for spin, righties wouldn't get up in the morning.

Soon as you read some idiot story like that, you know it's bogus. The reason these Republicans rush to the attack is because they know they would have no problem leaving kids to go hungry or kicking a family member out into the street. Check out Joe Walsh or Alen Keyes.

""""On the paperwork, she only claims $592 per child for her monthly income, but Nejame says Grayson is also paying the mortgage, utilities and phone bill for the home, a total of about $10,000 a month.

"This is abusing the public," Nejame said. "She's going out and asking for support because she can't support herself on $120,000? That's outrageous."

Rep. Grayson does not pay spousal support because his marriage is under the scope of a bigamy claim. His attorneys are claiming the marriage was never valid because Lolita Grayson was never divorced from her last husband.""""

Don't be so naive. Even to belive is attny a mortgage isn't support and doesn't feed kids. What it does is keep his credit clean

She got approved. He's a douche

Don't be so naive. Even to belive is attny a mortgage isn't support and doesn't feed kids. What it does is keep his credit clean

She got approved. He's a douche

Did you read the entire story or just my post?

Thought so. Tool.

Soon as you read some idiot story like that, you know it's bogus. The reason these Republicans rush to the attack is because they know they would have no problem leaving kids to go hungry or kicking a family member out into the street. Check out Joe Walsh or Alen Keyes.

She's probably taking a heft $$$ payment from Grayson's opponent to come out with this a week before the elections. Funny the rightwing idiots can't see that. They are such tools.

Excuse me but it sounds like she is living in the home with the children and the mortage, utilities, phone bill, etc is $10,000.00 a month. That would not be surprising if they have a nice home and it isn't paid for - how would that pay for the food and extra expenses? If she says the child support is 592.00 per child how is that a lie? Why is he getting away with paying such a low payment and why isn't he paying it? I believe she has a valid complaint - he is not paying and he thinks he can get away with it. Now it is going to come back on him and you are worried about him because...............? You didn't get the memo either on the war against women strategy for Democrats? Tell your Candidate Grayson to pay up or he is going to lose alot more than 592.00 per child a month. Like the respect of his own children? The citizens who voted for him? That ought to wake him up.

Please pay attention to what you are posting. If the bills add up to 10K a month that is not 120K in her pocketbook. That is 120K to the electric company, mortgage company, etc. annual pay out. Please pay attention.

She's probably taking a heft $$$ payment from Grayson's opponent to come out with this a week before the elections. Funny the rightwing idiots can't see that. They are such tools.

Grayson is not a very wise man. To do this to his own children before elections? Let's face it. He probably didn't care about winning that much. No one in their right mind would do this before an election. On the other hand there are some people who are arrogant enough to believe they can openly get away with such a thing. In Grayson's case? I do not believe he will. This news is going to kill any chance he had of winning. It's over for him, I believe.

Forum List

Back