Muhammad Ali's Son Detained for Hours at Florida Airport, Allegedly for Being Muslim, he will sue

636006403420477549-lcjdc5-5cfatz0kqkway3om86o-original.jpg

:laugh:

If he really was held for 2hrs, I'm willing to bet the real reason is far different from what the article is claiming.

Well, all I know is that everybody from where he's from is like "F*Ck him" not sure why.

His real name is Cassius Clay. Locals do not support him for, idk why.

This is another case of the government making rules and then turning the enforcement over to a gang of otherwise unemployable half-wits. Naysayers will say this was an innocent mistake. The guards will say they were doing their job. Donald Trump will say it is NOT a Muslim ban.....

i guess ali's son is butthurt like someone stung in the butt by a bee!
Muhammad Ali's Son Detained for Hours at Florida Airport, Allegedly for Being Muslim
I guess it is "official". The Party of Expensive Litigation, has struck.

Mancini says Ali's 44-year-old son was asked twice if he's Muslim, and also where he got his name. He was traveling on a U.S. Passport.

Ali Jr. is looking into suing the U.S. Treasury and Homeland Security over the incident. Mancini believes it hints at a larger issue of profiling and discrimination. He's interested in filing the lawsuit as a class action.

Forum List

Back