Muellers Game

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
Described by one of his victims. Thank god her husband has balls of steel and told her to hang tough.
K.T. McFarland Says Mueller Interrogators Put Her Through 'Hell' and Left Her 'Traumatized' - Tennessee Star
“When the Mueller people came knocking at my door, they started quizzing me on stuff that I didn’t have access to and didn’t remember 100 percent accurately, and it allowed them to say, ‘well you must be lying then,’” McFarland told WMAL hosts Vince Coglianese and Mary Walter.

Walter asked McFarland why she wasn’t in the same position as Flynn, who ended up pleading guilty to a crime he didn’t commit (after Mueller threatened to bring criminal charges against his son). She replied: “because I didn’t break.”

A deep state FBI that doesn't get prosecuted. She didn't say if it was Strzok and the other agent that grilled Flynn.
She also didn't say if she is or had a lawyer present during questioning.
Just Mueller's democrat FBI goons intimidating Republicans.

Sounded like her lawyer was present....why do you label her deep state

Not her, the FBI, Comey, Strzok, Priestap, McCabe, and all the democrat donors on Mueller's partisan team, that didn't investigate the obvious Russian collusion by Hillary Clinton, the DNC, FusionGPS, and the Steele Dossier.

The Tennesse Star is a website that masquerades as a local newspaper but they have no print edition and no one seems to know who publishes it. They are not telling. There are apparently several of these propaganda outlets that take advantage of gullible people who see local news sources as reliable.

The Tennesse Star is a website that masquerades as a local newspaper but they have no print edition and no one seems to know who publishes it. They are not telling. There are apparently several of these propaganda outlets that take advantage of gullible people who see local news sources as reliable.
Gee, it took me less than a minute on Google...

About Us - Tennessee Star

You really ARE retarded, aren't you???

Maybe they just report stuff the lib media doesent want us to know

libs dont have a monopoly on the news anymore

Nope, the connection to Breitbart was known but you don't see that as a bad thing do you? It's still a sham "local" news site.

Nope, the connection to Breitbart was known but you don't see that as a bad thing do you? It's still a sham "local" news site.
Translation: It doesn't parrot the Democrat Party talking points...

As opposed to a sham national newspaper like the NYT?

Described by one of his victims. Thank god her husband has balls of steel and told her to hang tough.
K.T. McFarland Says Mueller Interrogators Put Her Through 'Hell' and Left Her 'Traumatized' - Tennessee Star
“When the Mueller people came knocking at my door, they started quizzing me on stuff that I didn’t have access to and didn’t remember 100 percent accurately, and it allowed them to say, ‘well you must be lying then,’” McFarland told WMAL hosts Vince Coglianese and Mary Walter.

Walter asked McFarland why she wasn’t in the same position as Flynn, who ended up pleading guilty to a crime he didn’t commit (after Mueller threatened to bring criminal charges against his son). She replied: “because I didn’t break.”

Let me tell ya---------------->this is the year we have been waiting for, although we never thought it would take this long.

More and more is going to be released about what actually happened in spygate, with a culmination of at least one of the perps getting indicted. (probably more)

At that point, even the MSM won't be able to ignore what is going on, if they want to sell papers and get clicks. We can be confident in this happening, as the President has even started addressing this at his rally's where he never touched it before. He knows what is coming and when! The Left knows what is coming also, lol...…..at least their leaders do. The only ones unaware that they are about to get "hosed," are the rank and file Leftists who believed all the propaganda that they were fed.

Depending upon who; and how many gets indicted, will dictate if the DNC goes further into partial collapse, or collapses totally!

As opposed to a sham national newspaper like the NYT?
You mean a real newspaper with real reporters? Get a clue. When a news site starts by lying about who they are the rest should be highly suspect.

Let me tell ya---------------->this is the year we have been waiting for, although we never thought it would take this long.

More and more is going to be released about what actually happened in spygate, with a culmination of at least one of the perps getting indicted. (probably more)

At that point, even the MSM won't be able to ignore what is going on, if they want to sell papers and get clicks. We can be confident in this happening, as the President has even started addressing this at his rally's where he never touched it before. He knows what is coming and when! The Left knows what is coming also, lol...…..at least their leaders do. The only ones unaware that they are about to get "hosed," are the rank and file Leftists who believed all the propaganda that they were fed.

Depending upon who; and how many gets indicted, will dictate if the DNC goes further into partial collapse, or collapses totally!
I hope at least some of that happens....not holding my breath though

Actually I saw her interview live on FXN:
KT McFarland: FBI were setting me up for a perjury trap

This "deep state" hogwash is going to disappear in a puff of smoke the very second Trump no longer needs it.

This "deep state" hogwash is going to disappear in a puff of smoke the very second Trump no longer needs it.
yeaahhhh that's it......spout that propo

Mueller gang along with half the democrat congress will soon be tried for treason

The people are fast figuring out how crooked those traitors are

Even sanders voters will now join trump seeing how they rig the elections against sanders

Lying to investigators is not perjury. You have to lie to a grand jury or in a trial.

Lying to investigators is not perjury. You have to lie to a grand jury or in a trial.

This out right lying about treason is noted by the vast amount of men of America agreeing with trump

They know the democrats are guilty of treason and will grow and chase the democrats out of the nation

The men are MAD

They will make the women stand down

Nope! Anyone with a lick of logic seen exactly what happened, or at least has a decent idea. This was done under Obama and Biden, for the most part.

I know you don't want to address it, so what you are really saying is-------------->please, don't let this come out before November 3rd with absolute proof.

We can agree to disagree, but if you are betting on that last paragraph, I have a buck 3.80 that says, "you would lose your money!"

Call him Orange Man, call him anything you want, but one thing Trump is NOT is stupid! You can hate him all you want, but remember----------->if he is soooooooooooo damn dumb, how in the hell did he become President, and how was he able to get himself out of all of these hoaxes, while INCREASING his polls numbers? Put that in a bottle, and he would become a TRILLIONAIRE selling it to every politician in the world.

In case you don't want to count-------------> he had his supporters for almost 3 years, and his numbers continue to RISE! Know how that happens? It means some of his DETRACTORS HAD to switch sides!

Nah, dumb, stupid is not the word you can use to describe President Trump. Maybe the ringmaster of the Democratic clown car would be more appropriate. His ring has you all jumping through hoops-)

Forum List

Back