Muellers Credibility Problem

Discussion in 'Politics' started by iceberg, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Thinker101

Thinker101 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,101
    And the list goes on and on and on and on.

2. Dragonlady

Dragonlady Designing Woman

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,655
    When you resort to personal insults, it means you’ve got nothing to refute my post and you’re essentially agreeing that I’m correct.

Your concession is noted.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. JoeB131

JoeB131 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,486
    When did he do that?

Okay, buddy, first, nobody considers "Faux News" to be "the media". It's infotainment for inbreds.

Sorry, man, when you start claiming that Obama is a Muslim, you lose all credibility.

[​IMG]

Sorry, man, no credibility at all.

Trump is our own little Hitler, deal with it.

4. TyroneSlothrop

TyroneSlothrop Guru of Gadzook

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +68,971
  5. Redfish

Redfish Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,098

In reality Trump is more like Winston Churchill and Obama and Clinton are more like Hitler and Mao. Wanting your country to be strong, successful and free is Trump and Churchill. wanting to control the thoughts an actions of your citizens is Hitler, Mao, Obama, and cllinton.

Doesn't that tin foil hat hurt?

6. iceberg

iceberg Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,601
    1) there was never a time obama took a white mans side in a social issue. there was never a time he took the police officers side and in his speech to the dallas police force he said we're all a bunch of racists.in my mind he alone set race relations back 20+ years.

2) so you don't consider fox news, news, and that should be enough for all. i didn't see him attack any other news source or outlet. HE started the jihad against the media whether you like it or not. i hated him doing it i hate trump doing it but i'm not going to sit here and say ONE of them is right when they're both ignorant as shit in this regard.

3) where did i say he was muslim? you want to read shit into things that are not there this is over. what i said is his islam cult of personality - which means he does favor islam over most other forms of religion that i saw while in office. i don't give a shit what he chooses to call himself i'll watch actions.

people telling you how to think and act are far more like hitler than someone tweaking the noses of people doing that. you want to keep calling what you hate such extreme terms that is on you but all you do is water down how bad that phrase / term is - and for no other reason than you hate trump.

kinda 2 year old pathetic when you think about it.

7. easyt65

easyt65 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +37,133
    'Mueller's Credibility Problem'

Mueller doesn't have a 'credibility' problem....He hasn't got any!

...and neither does his Counsel....

:p

8. Columbo

Columbo BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +89
    Unfortunately for Trump, the Grand Jury does.

9. JoeB131

JoeB131 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,486
    All the cases you mention, the white person was clearly in the wrong. shooting unarmed black kids is wrong.

No, he treated Faux News like what it was, a travesty. They have no journalistic standards at all. They just let O'Reilly and Hannity say whatever crap they wanted. Trump is going to war with the entire media, not just one outlet of it.

Wow, guy, seriously? So he 'favored' Islam by, what, bombing 14 Islamic countries, killing Bin Laden, overthrowing Qadafi, etc. I'm sorry, when someone says "Islam cult of personality", I just assume that person is a racist bigot who repeats lies about Obama being a Muslim. I'm surprised you didn't through in a comment about a birth certificate.

Naw, man, when I see someone scapegoating a minority, playing on race hatred, attacking the foundations of democracy, there's only one word for that.

NAZI.

Again, you need to look up a guy named Franz von Papen... see how well that works out for the "go along' types.

10. hadit

hadit Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,058
    I think I've figured out your problem. You think O'Reilly and Hannity are newscasters. They are not, they are commentators, and thus have no need to even pretend to be unbiased. Hope that clears things up.