Mueller : Trump is guilty of obstruction. Congress should handle it. Don't bother me again.

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Most important thing said: MUELLER: 'If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so'

MUELLER: 'If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so'

But, the GOP are going to continue to spin, spin, spin!

tumblr_p3n6i3hlHe1wzvt9qo1_400.gif

Most important thing said: MUELLER: 'If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so'

MUELLER: 'If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so'

Well summed up.

And the first sentence ends the notion of exoneration...though Trump will still claim it clears him - but he is a complete manchild...never to be taken seriously.

BTW - Linda Carter was a REAL ‘WOW’ looking lady. Sheesh.

Conversely, if there is no confidence to charge a crime, tough titty. The burden of proof is on you.

As stated time and time and time again. Mueller was never going to indict the president, he was prohibited per DOJ policy of doing just that.

Conversely, if there is no confidence to charge a crime, tough titty. The burden of proof is on you.

I am not surprised that you have no problem with a president who mocks people, insults people, has secret meetings with russia and committed crimes and treason.

my respect for conservatives died when trump was elected and it gets worse every day you support his treachery and treason.

Last edited:

After your earth shattering lie about “she never said calming feeling” and subsequent disappearance for a few days it obvious now you want to be a Soobietsky type with zero credibility

Think so?

'If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so'​

--- did they say so?

As stated time and time and time again. Mueller was never going to indict the president, he was prohibited per DOJ policy of doing just that.

I told many folk here @ USMB just that & all they do is to spew shit about 'intent'

LOFL ................. if you can NOT indict someone then 'intent' is a moot fucking point

USMB does have it's (more than) fair share of fucking morons

Muler went way too far. He did exactly what Comey did to Canckles 2 years ago. Muler had 13 hater dems on his hearing panel and him, and he is obviously a RINO. This stinks and someone needs to pay.

Amen! Mueller has once again proven that Barr is a treasonous liar. Not only did Barr spin Mueller's report - he flat out lied about it. Barr should be IMPEACHED for violating his oath of office and lying to the American people.

I do find this rather amazing in that apparently the president may possibly be guilty of obstruction of justice in the commission of a crime that was never committed in the first place. Got to be kidding me, so all I have to do is create a false narrative and anyone attempting to discredit said narrative is possibly guilty of obstruction of justice? So how did the president actually obstruct the investigation?
I think the key is burden of proof? Good luck with that.

Forum List

Back