Mueller report: Expect immediate 7-10% boost in Trump’s approval

Centrista

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2018
Trump approval in polls currently showing Trump at say, 43% will probably increase to 50-53% in the following days due to the favorable Mueller report finding no collusion
I will provide updates as the polls come out.

Depends on how Trump acts in response to the report

If he acts like an ass, his numbers will stay the same

Trump approval in polls currently showing Trump at say, 43% will probably increase to 50-53% in the following days due to the favorable Mueller report finding no collusion

So you are saying that 7% - 10% of Americans were not voting Trump because they solely because they taught he was guilty of conspiring with Russians....

I hope you understand so far we know there isn't enough evidence, that does mean he is innocent. You know it is the guy who Trump appointed a few weeks ago who is making the decision... I say it will do hell all to the polls, Trump acts like and ass and Mueller can't help him on that...

So if you trust Mueller on no conspiracy why not trust him he could not exonerating Trump on obstruction??

52 percent of the public will never approve of Trump

At best, Trump could see a 3 percent jump

So if you trust Mueller on no conspiracy why not trust him he could not exonerating Trump on obstruction??

So, you are suggesting that the Trump Administration obstructed an investigation into a crime that was never committed? Interesting, and laughable, but carry on-)

And that will only be the poll results. Double that for the real perception.

I'd also be curious to see the same numbers for the media after all this.

They have recycled the same story almost every day for the past two years. And now... it turns out to be total bullshit.

So you are saying that 7% - 10% of Americans were not voting Trump because they solely because they taught he was guilty of conspiring with Russians....

I hope you understand so far we know there isn't enough evidence, that does mean he is innocent. You know it is the guy who Trump appointed a few weeks ago who is making the decision... I say it will do hell all to the polls, Trump acts like and ass and Mueller can't help him on that...
Butthurt is not a laughing matter, but ya gotta laff!

You libtardos railed if Trump fired Mueller it would be an impeachable offense and now when Mueller made it clear there was no "collusion" you refuse to accept the findings. Now the musings of the libtarded left will be viewed by the public as an actual Witch Hunt.

Is there anything I can help you with to continue your narrative? You're helping to get Trump re-elected and I want to help you.

The one major problem facing Trump and reelection is the housing market is softening but the big crashes will be in Blue states so, it could be a wash.

For over two years we have heard that Mueller was ---------(insert good quality of hero, God) that he would dig until he found the truth. Basically he was the perfect person that would never give up until he got someone.

The moment he handed in his report without drawing and quartering Trump he became ------(insert quality of evil or satan). Not only him but everyone of his investigation group.

Now we have everyone pointing a finger at Barr saying it is a conspiracy by him. Really he can hide the truth? Hide it from how many investigative reporters? Hide it from congress? If Mueller somehow chose to remain silent and allow his report to be sidelined do idiots really believe that not one member of his democratic team would remain silent?

Innocent until proven guilty? Are you claiming that is only for Democrats?

So, you are suggesting that the Trump Administration obstructed an investigation into a crime that was never committed? Interesting, and laughable, but carry on-)
It is possible that a prosecutor couldn’t find evidence of a crime because the investigation was obstructed.

For over two years we have heard that Mueller was ---------(insert good quality of hero, God) that he would dig until he found the truth. Basically he was the perfect person that would never give up until he got someone.

The moment he handed in his report without drawing and quartering Trump he became ------(insert quality of evil or satan). Not only him but everyone of his investigation group.

Now we have everyone pointing a finger at Barr saying it is a conspiracy by him. Really he can hide the truth? Hide it from how many investigative reporters? Hide it from congress? If Mueller somehow chose to remain silent and allow his report to be sidelined do idiots really believe that not one member of his democratic team would remain silent?

Yup. We spent two years listening to the lefty loons tell us all that Trump was guilty of collusion with Russia and the Mueller report would prove it.

Now that the Mueller report is out and proved that the rest of us were right and the lefty loons were wrong they think the Mueller report is false and Barr is biased.

Trump will win in 2020. No doubt about it. Something else for the butthurt sore losers to rail about.

You sure as hell can't cure stupid.

Damn, you use common sense to argue with the Left-)

You do realize that your words have sent at least 4 or 5 Leftists on here to the phone to call the DNC to see how they should respond, lol!

Very good points, very good!

It is possible that a prosecutor couldn’t find evidence of a crime because the investigation was obstructed.

Well, if with a Democratic House in charge, if Trump could pull that off, he is a genius, lol!

Forum List

Back