Mueller and his supporters need to put on big boy pants like Kenneth Starr did

If Trump didn't collude (a laughable idea), and he's still taken down, he can thank Ken Starr for laying the groundwork. All that Whitewater investigating, and he ends up getting Clinton for a BJ :rofl:

Actually Clinton lied under oath. So just to be clear, your view is that you can commit perjury if it's over sex? That's your standard? Somehow I think that's only your standard for a Democrat politician ...
Yes....Clinton lied under oath...was impeached for it and disbarred for it. And was never elected to any political office afterwards.
What political office do you seek after you've been the POTUS?

Let me remind you whining maggots what Clinton did to Starr. It was ugly and vile. So shut your fucking mouths about how Mueller is being treated.

Carville was right. He started a trend.

:lol:

Payback is a bitch eh?

TRASHING KENNETH STARR

WHEN JAMES CARVILLE first announced his plans to launch an "all out" public-relations war against independent counsel Kenneth Starr, official Washington seemed almost shocked. An attack by a president's campaign manager on a sitting independent counsel was, the Washington Post pointed out tartly, "unprecedented." Carville immediately drew sharp criticism from prominent Democrats and longtime friends. Democratic elder Sen.

12:00 AM, Jun 29, 1998 | By Tucker Carlson

That was in December 1996. A year and a half later, all pretense has disappeared. White House employees routinely go on television to denounce Ken Starr personally and by name.

In a Larry King appearance the other day, presidential adviser Paul Begala casually described Starr's behavior as criminal, not to mention "frightening," "absurd," and "unfair."

Last week a number of administration officials, including the previously restrained Mike McCurry, called for a Justice Department investigation after an overheated magazine article alleged that Starr had "leaked" grand-jury information to reporters.

The White House no longer even pretends to consider Starr's investigation legitimate, and James Carville is proud to have started the trend. "Very seldom does a man have a chance to say he was a prophet," Carville says.

More at link:

TRASHING KENNETH STARR

pro tip- when you have to go back 20 years to defend the cheeto, you've already lost, and when mueller hasn't said a word about the cheeto's verbal diarrhea, you've lost twice

pull up your own big boy pants, snowflake :thup:

:rofl:

carry on
Muller has nothing on Trump. Lol, you have no credibility to call others losers.

yes, that's why trump's trying to shut him down, right?

because he's afraid that his innocence will come out

trumplings, god bless 'em
He's had over a year to prove one thing. He still has nothing. If you try Hillary, with whitewater she wouldn't turn over the papers, Starr wanted, never got them. But after the statue of limitations ran out. Email scandal she with held the emails and tried to destroy all of them. They deserve to constantly get investigated. My gosh if they just gave Starr what he wanted, we wouldn't of found out about the BJ.
How long has the RW had to prove anything on H. Clinton?
They've been investigating her since Watergate. What's that? 40 years? What do they have? Nada.

pro tip- when you have to go back 20 years to defend the cheeto, you've already lost, and when mueller hasn't said a word about the cheeto's verbal diarrhea, you've lost twice

carry on
Muller has nothing on Trump. Lol, you have no credibility to call others losers.

He's had over a year to prove one thing. He still has nothing. If you try Hillary, with whitewater she wouldn't turn over the papers, Starr wanted, never got them. But after the statue of limitations ran out. Email scandal she with held the emails and tried to destroy all of them. They deserve to constantly get investigated. My gosh if they just gave Starr what he wanted, we wouldn't of found out about the BJ.
They've been investigating her since Watergate. What's that? 40 years? What do they have? Nada.
If Trump tells Muller, he cannot find documents that he request. What will you say?

If Trump didn't collude (a laughable idea), and he's still taken down, he can thank Ken Starr for laying the groundwork. All that Whitewater investigating, and he ends up getting Clinton for a BJ :rofl:

Actually Clinton lied under oath. So just to be clear, your view is that you can commit perjury if it's over sex? That's your standard? Somehow I think that's only your standard for a Democrat politician ...
Yes....Clinton lied under oath...was impeached for it and disbarred for it. And was never elected to any political office afterwards.

did you expect him to run for county commissioner?

also, he was never disbarred- his license was suspended

If Trump tells Muller, he cannot find documents that he request. What will you say?

i'll say trump's fucked, because he was specifically warned to preserve them by mueller

what will you say?

He didn't get him for a BJ, he got him for lying under oath.

Yup about a BJ!
Does it matter?

Absolutely not!
Then he committed perjury, that's all that matters.

I never said that I disagreed snowflake, why so defensive!

i'll say trump's fucked, because he was specifically warned to preserve them by mueller

what will you say?

if Mueller knew he had specific documents Trump knew he had them too -- let him lie to Mueller.

unlike Elf Boys "I cant recall" bullshit, we're getting down to real answers now.

Unless Trump alone is hiding those "documents" under his Big Mac wrappers, others on his staff may face penalties.......BUT, I'm fairly confident that Mueller does NOT need those documents since he already has copies (and is waiting for the Trump lie to be cast)....OR he really does not need them to make his final case presentation.

My thoughts are that Mueller may wait to reveal his findings until a new House and Senate is sworn in next year.

Yup about a BJ!

That literally doesn't matter. You don't lie under oath.
Yeah. You say you can't recall.

Let me remind you whining maggots what Clinton did to Starr. It was ugly and vile. So shut your fucking mouths about how Mueller is being treated.

Payback is a bitch eh?

TRASHING KENNETH STARR

WHEN JAMES CARVILLE first announced his plans to launch an "all out" public-relations war against independent counsel Kenneth Starr, official Washington seemed almost shocked. An attack by a president's campaign manager on a sitting independent counsel was, the Washington Post pointed out tartly, "unprecedented." Carville immediately drew sharp criticism from prominent Democrats and longtime friends. Democratic elder Sen.

That was in December 1996. A year and a half later, all pretense has disappeared. White House employees routinely go on television to denounce Ken Starr personally and by name.

In a Larry King appearance the other day, presidential adviser Paul Begala casually described Starr's behavior as criminal, not to mention "frightening," "absurd," and "unfair."

Last week a number of administration officials, including the previously restrained Mike McCurry, called for a Justice Department investigation after an overheated magazine article alleged that Starr had "leaked" grand-jury information to reporters.

The White House no longer even pretends to consider Starr's investigation legitimate, and James Carville is proud to have started the trend. "Very seldom does a man have a chance to say he was a prophet," Carville says.

More at link:

TRASHING KENNETH STARR

Thank you for pointing out that the right is trashing Robert Mueller.

Payback is a bitch eh?

TRASHING KENNETH STARR

More at link:

TRASHING KENNETH STARR

carry on

If Mueller has nothing, then why is Trump shitting himself on Twitter every day.

Trump is really quick to call other people “liars”, but when push comes to shove, it’s always Trump who is lying.

If Trump never had sex with Stormy Daniels, why is he now suing her for violating a confidentiality agreement he was never a party to?

The only legislation the Trump Administration has championed and signed, gave Trump and his billionaire buddies and families a multi-million dollar tax break. That’s it.

Yup about a BJ!

JFC you Rumpers , I get it and I totally agree.

Yup about a BJ!

Not very believable in Bubba's case. Maybe Hillary got away with it, but not him when talking about boinking the least powerful woman in the office.

Yup about a BJ!

Not very believable in Bubba's case. Maybe Hillary got away with it, but not him when talking about boinking the least powerful woman in the office.
Well, they can't prove otherwise. Worked for Reagan wrt Iran Contra. Worked for Keebler Elf and half Trump's cabinet wrt Russia connections.

True. He was also a sexual predator and is still being defended by leftist feminists (sic). The same feminists who don't think women are entitled to have views of their own, but are required to believe what you tell them they have to believe. You're no different than Archie Bunker
And how many political offices has B. Clinton been voted into since?

I know there's a point to that. But I'll be damned if I know what it is
Democrats don't continue to vote for those who are sexual predators......the GOP glorifies them.
ROFLMBO!!!!!!

Mueller has hit a brick wall and is panicking...

The only plan Mueller has left is to try to provoke Trump into firing him....because he has nothing now. The provocation will come when he starts delving into one and two decade old financial transactions. At that time Trump should not fire him...just tell him to Get Fucked.

By the way, I gave a "Winner" Star to the O. P. for "Whining Maggots"....on the assumption the O. P. was referring to Half-Wit Bolshevik/Democrats who are still on Vaseline for the Butt-Hurt from an election back in Nov. 2016.

Well, TinyBrainCells......................LOL

Ken Starr praises, laments Bill Clinton's legacy - POLITICO

Kenneth Starr, Who Tried to Bury Bill Clinton, Now Only Praises Him ...

Ken Starr says he's sorry about Clinton/Lewinsky case -

Of course he does. He's read his suicide note.

:lmao:

Payback is a bitch eh?

TRASHING KENNETH STARR

More at link:

TRASHING KENNETH STARR

Your OP is pure bullshit for one very simple reason: Ken Starr was an "unguided" missile with sole authority. Mueller is a "guided" missile and everything he does must be approved by Rod Rosenstein - a Republican picked by Trump.

Bullshit he's a guided missile.

Forum List

Back