Mueller and his supporters need to put on big boy pants like Kenneth Starr did

If Trump didn't collude (a laughable idea), and he's still taken down, he can thank Ken Starr for laying the groundwork. All that Whitewater investigating, and he ends up getting Clinton for a BJ :rofl:

Actually Clinton lied under oath. So just to be clear, your view is that you can commit perjury if it's over sex? That's your standard? Somehow I think that's only your standard for a Democrat politician ...
Yes....Clinton lied under oath...was impeached for it and disbarred for it. And was never elected to any political office afterwards.

True. He was also a sexual predator and is still being defended by leftist feminists (sic). The same feminists who don't think women are entitled to have views of their own, but are required to believe what you tell them they have to believe. You're no different than Archie Bunker
And how many political offices has B. Clinton been voted into since?

Let me remind you whining maggots what Clinton did to Starr. It was ugly and vile. So shut your fucking mouths about how Mueller is being treated.

Carville was right. He started a trend.

:lol:

Payback is a bitch eh?

TRASHING KENNETH STARR

WHEN JAMES CARVILLE first announced his plans to launch an "all out" public-relations war against independent counsel Kenneth Starr, official Washington seemed almost shocked. An attack by a president's campaign manager on a sitting independent counsel was, the Washington Post pointed out tartly, "unprecedented." Carville immediately drew sharp criticism from prominent Democrats and longtime friends. Democratic elder Sen.

12:00 AM, Jun 29, 1998 | By Tucker Carlson

That was in December 1996. A year and a half later, all pretense has disappeared. White House employees routinely go on television to denounce Ken Starr personally and by name.

In a Larry King appearance the other day, presidential adviser Paul Begala casually described Starr's behavior as criminal, not to mention "frightening," "absurd," and "unfair."

Last week a number of administration officials, including the previously restrained Mike McCurry, called for a Justice Department investigation after an overheated magazine article alleged that Starr had "leaked" grand-jury information to reporters.

The White House no longer even pretends to consider Starr's investigation legitimate, and James Carville is proud to have started the trend. "Very seldom does a man have a chance to say he was a prophet," Carville says.

More at link:

TRASHING KENNETH STARR
This Kenneth Starr?

Kenneth Starr, Who Tried to Bury Bill Clinton, Now Only Praises Him

This Kenneth Starr?

Opinion | Kenneth Starr: Mr. President, please cut it out

or This Kenneth Starr?

Ken Starr and Baylor University Cut Ties
There was irony in Starr getting caught up that really egregious abuse at Baylor.
Baylor sex assault scandal far worse than previously disclosed

Not that that excuses what Bill did, or Hillary basically covering for him. I will never understand what compelled Obama to name her SoS. Ted gave him the mantle to carry on. He'd moved the dem party away from their circus. She was hardly the only choice for the job.

Let me remind you whining maggots what Clinton did to Starr. It was ugly and vile. So shut your fucking mouths about how Mueller is being treated.

Payback is a bitch eh?

TRASHING KENNETH STARR

WHEN JAMES CARVILLE first announced his plans to launch an "all out" public-relations war against independent counsel Kenneth Starr, official Washington seemed almost shocked. An attack by a president's campaign manager on a sitting independent counsel was, the Washington Post pointed out tartly, "unprecedented." Carville immediately drew sharp criticism from prominent Democrats and longtime friends. Democratic elder Sen.

That was in December 1996. A year and a half later, all pretense has disappeared. White House employees routinely go on television to denounce Ken Starr personally and by name.

In a Larry King appearance the other day, presidential adviser Paul Begala casually described Starr's behavior as criminal, not to mention "frightening," "absurd," and "unfair."

Last week a number of administration officials, including the previously restrained Mike McCurry, called for a Justice Department investigation after an overheated magazine article alleged that Starr had "leaked" grand-jury information to reporters.

The White House no longer even pretends to consider Starr's investigation legitimate, and James Carville is proud to have started the trend. "Very seldom does a man have a chance to say he was a prophet," Carville says.

More at link:

TRASHING KENNETH STARR

I'm fairly confident Mueller will not resort to charging Trump with perjury stemming from having sex with a willing adult, even if it involved sexual harassment.

Clinton also abused the power of the Presidency to cover it up. That's OK with you too as long as it's about sex, huh?

Actually it was also about money since Paula Jones was suing him. But that's OK with you too because her suit was over sex.

Basically, committing crimes over sex for you is a get out of jail free card
And now you’re in that position. How does it feel, rube?

How am I in that position? Clinton was charged with crimes he committed. They haven't found any crimes committed by Trump

If Trump didn't collude (a laughable idea), and he's still taken down, he can thank Ken Starr for laying the groundwork. All that Whitewater investigating, and he ends up getting Clinton for a BJ :rofl:

Actually Clinton lied under oath. So just to be clear, your view is that you can commit perjury if it's over sex? That's your standard? Somehow I think that's only your standard for a Democrat politician ...
Yes....Clinton lied under oath...was impeached for it and disbarred for it. And was never elected to any political office afterwards.

True. He was also a sexual predator and is still being defended by leftist feminists (sic). The same feminists who don't think women are entitled to have views of their own, but are required to believe what you tell them they have to believe. You're no different than Archie Bunker

I know there's a point to that. But I'll be damned if I know what it is

One. Bobby Kennedy's old senate seat. The celebrity NY one. But the Clinton song and dance routine didn't play to middle America anymore.

Payback is a bitch eh?

TRASHING KENNETH STARR

More at link:

TRASHING KENNETH STARR

pro tip- when you have to go back 20 years to defend the cheeto, you've already lost, and when mueller hasn't said a word about the cheeto's verbal diarrhea, you've lost twice

pull up your own big boy pants, snowflake :thup:

:rofl:

carry on
Muller has nothing on Trump. Lol, you have no credibility to call others losers.

yes, that's why trump's trying to shut him down, right?

because he's afraid that his innocence will come out

trumplings, god bless 'em
He's had over a year to prove one thing. He still has nothing. If you try Hillary, with whitewater she wouldn't turn over the papers, Starr wanted, never got them. But after the statue of limitations ran out. Email scandal she with held the emails and tried to destroy all of them. They deserve to constantly get investigated. My gosh if they just gave Starr what he wanted, we wouldn't of found out about the BJ.

Democrats don't continue to vote for those who are sexual predators......the GOP glorifies them.

Payback is a bitch eh?

TRASHING KENNETH STARR

More at link:

TRASHING KENNETH STARR

pro tip- when you have to go back 20 years to defend the cheeto, you've already lost, and when mueller hasn't said a word about the cheeto's verbal diarrhea, you've lost twice

carry on
Muller has nothing on Trump. Lol, you have no credibility to call others losers.

He's had over a year to prove one thing. He still has nothing. If you try Hillary, with whitewater she wouldn't turn over the papers, Starr wanted, never got them. But after the statue of limitations ran out. Email scandal she with held the emails and tried to destroy all of them. They deserve to constantly get investigated. My gosh if they just gave Starr what he wanted, we wouldn't of found out about the BJ.
How long has the RW had to prove anything on H. Clinton?

Payback is a bitch eh?

TRASHING KENNETH STARR

More at link:

TRASHING KENNETH STARR

carry on

How long has the RW had to prove anything on H. Clinton?
I guess if any documents Muller wants off Trump. You will be okay if Trump tells him he lost them? You didn't mind Hillary doing the same? It's a yes or no question.

Payback is a bitch eh?

TRASHING KENNETH STARR

More at link:

TRASHING KENNETH STARR

carry on

The OP wasn't about defending Trump. It was about attacking Mueller mercilessly now. Especially making certain that he is entirely discredited as a non partisan in this witch hunt.

And pointing out all his monumental fuck ups in his career.

Democrats don't continue to vote for those who are sexual predators......the GOP glorifies them.

You have continued to vote for the sexual predator's hoe who victimized his victims again.

And you continue to target any woman who dares defy what you tell them believe because you're exactly like Archie Bunker

It's not a matter of trying to "shut down" something that never even got off the ground in the first place. It's more a matter of that dead cat laying on the road starting to smell real bad and just wanting to get him off the street finally so we can open our windows.

Put some cologne on that dead cat........lol

the average (look that word up) length of a special counsel investigation is TWO and a half years....

Mueller was appointed to investigate 10 MONTHS ago.........Live with it........lol

upload_2018-3-20_15-35-50.png

Last edited:
He didn't get him for a BJ, he got him for lying under oath.

Yup about a BJ!
Does it matter?

Absolutely not!
Then he committed perjury, that's all that matters.

Payback is a bitch eh?

TRASHING KENNETH STARR

More at link:

TRASHING KENNETH STARR

carry on

The OP wasn't about defending Trump. It was about attacking Mueller mercilessly now. Especially making certain that he is entirely discredited as a non partisan in this witch hunt.

And pointing out all his monumental fuck ups in his career.

good luck with that, snowflake :thup:

Payback is a bitch eh?

TRASHING KENNETH STARR

More at link:

TRASHING KENNETH STARR

Your OP is pure bullshit for one very simple reason: Ken Starr was an "unguided" missile with sole authority. Mueller is a "guided" missile and everything he does must be approved by Rod Rosenstein - a Republican picked by Trump.

Here is how to end The Mueller Hoax Investigation.

Order him to investigate Obama, Clinton, Fusion GPS, COIE Lawfirm, The DNC, Sid Blumenthal, and all parties involved with purchasing compiling and disseminating Russian Propaganda for the sole purposes of impacting the election in favor of Hillary Clinton.

He’ll immediately make an announcement that the Investigation has concluded and that no reasonable prosecutor would pursue criminal charges in such a case.

Forum List

Back