MTV to air new documentary criticizing white people for their 'privileged' place in America

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
I'm at least 30 years past finding anything interesting on MTV

I'm guessing Mr. Vargas won't be visiting Appalachia in his documentary

I was raised in Appalachia. I have lived in a run down church with no water or electricity. I've shit in an outhouse, and I'm only 30 years old. I still have to admit that being a white American male is pretty fuckin' sweet. :D

It shows how old you are when you can remember watching music videos on MTV...
I remember MTV and CMT in the 80s. Music videos were played almost 24/7. Now much of the programming has little if anything to do with music.

Should I feel some type of shame for being born white?

If so then by all means let some half-wit from MTV try to explain it to me because that will make me feel something right?

I'm guessing Mr. Vargas won't be visiting Appalachia in his documentary

The political left keeps screaming about the need to heal race relations, but they are a big reason why it isn't happening. This kind of garbage will only stir up more division between whites and some minorities.

MTV to air White People documentary hosted by Jose Antonio Vargas Daily Mail Online
You are absolutely right.

What these equality pimps don't realize is the mainstream has had more than enough of their exploitive attempts to impose a guilt trip on White society. They have created an atmosphere in which a substantial percentage of America's minorities are increasingly resentful of Whites, consciously and pre-consciously believing that White people are responsible for everything that is wrong with and is undesirable in their lives.

What arises from this constant agitation are behaviors like the "Knockout Game" in which packs of young Blacks prowl the streets looking for defenseless Whites to sneak punch and run away. It is a matter of time until this behavior advances to a more lethal level, which is going to provoke retaliation by militant White groups. Eventually it will not be safe for anyone to walk the streets alone and unarmed. And I understand there are places in the U.S. where this already is the situation.

Forum List

Back