Mtv Host dies at 52

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
Not a Hoax: Ken Ober, MTV's 'Remote Control' Host, Dies at 52 - Yahoo! TV Blog

At first blush it looked like the latest fake-death rumor on the Internet: According to sketchily sourced reports, Ken Ober, the comedian best-known for hosting MTV's late-'80s game show "Remote Control," had died

To legions of Gen-Xers, though, he'll be remembered as the host of "Remote Control," the TV-obsessed game show that aired on MTV from 1987-'89 and featured such categories as "Brady Physics" and "Dead or Canadian." It also helped introduce Adam Sandler to the world; he worked as a writer on the show (as did Denis Leary), and he played the recurring on-screen characters Trivia Delinquent and Stud Boy.

true! I used to love that show, my sister would watch it when she was babysitting me.

true! I used to love that show, my sister would watch it when she was babysitting me.

My older sister used to pretend we were suffering a home invasion when she babysitted me and then laugh dementedly when I ran in terror.

I am still plotting a horrible and long delayed revenge.

Last edited:
she sounds about as evil as my sister. My sister liked to stough my face into the couch crack and sit on me. I know hate small spaces and she is still a bitch but I love her. :)

I love my sister too. I would gladly donate her any to organ her, except my liver, I do not want to kill her. Or my penis, I really need that.

I tell her all the time, "you know we are only half Mom, half Dad, but we are both the same gentic material, no one will be more closely related to you than me in the world".

I know that keeps her up at night.

Last edited:
WARNING: SENTIMENTAL MOMENT!!!!!!

One of my greatest memories, a memory I hope I die with is when my sister took an ignorant little boy to see the King Tut exhibit in LA.

I have been hooked on history ever since, and the books she gave me, the knowledge she imparted to me has informed me for my entire life. We don't even agree on most politics, but I know I owe her any knowledge I have about politics, her and my late father.

My God I love her.

Last edited:
I wish I had a sister, I think I would be less prone to violence

No you wouldn't. Brother on sister violence is amongst the *most* insidious violence plauging this nation.

My brother shot me and our younger sister with an air powered high velocity pellet gun. Right in the butt cheeks at rather close range. Then lied to our parents about it--and got away with it.

He talked our younger sister into putting her foot up on a tree stump---whereupon he promptly came down on her big toe with his boy scout hatchet.

There are tons more stories like that.

No, if you had sisters you'd be one violent mother fucker. No lie. :eek::cuckoo:

No you wouldn't. Brother on sister violence is amongst the *most* insidious violence plauging this nation.

My brother shot me and our younger sister with an air powered high velocity pellet gun. Right in the butt cheeks at rather close range. Then lied to our parents about it--and got away with it.

He talked our younger sister into putting her foot up on a tree stump---whereupon he promptly came down on her big toe with his boy scout hatchet.

No, if you had sisters you'd be one violent mother fucker. No lie. :eek::cuckoo:
I live in the UK, we tend to be more refined than you lot with regards to sisters.

Ps I am still a violent fucker.

PPS I love your sideburns and mustache, is it hormone therapy?

Last edited:

I live in the UK, we tend to be more refined than you lot with regards to sisters.

Ps I am still a violent fucker.

PPS I love your sideburns and mustache, is it hormone therapy?

Be nice to me, or I will go

KA-BOOM!!!!!!!!

And the blood of infidels will run in the streets. :D

(I kid, I kid). :)