MTG... What good is she?

She was stripped purely because she is perceived as a threat to the Democrat party.

The rest of your claims are all prog lies.
thats why i provide link references to every single one of my assertions, so it never becomes 'prog lies'.

* confirmed -> 3.5 million in campaign donations unaccounted for.
* confirmed -> she lost her committee assignments,
* confirmed -> She was called out by the Auschwitz memorial.
* confirmed -> She tried (and failed) to create a white supremacy caucus.
* confirmed -> shes violating state tax laws with two residences.

Several people have been found to have preplanned their actions.

People preplanned their actions? How dastardly! What actions did they plan, driving to the capitol? Making a few placards? Don't people always plan their actions?

It wasnt a sponteous march gone wrong. It was a preplanned attack.
You certainly haven't proved it.

I have my doubts that Trump knew about it, but membees of several group, sucas the proud boys, preplanned everything.

The Proud Boys planned to go to the capitol and protest, and that's all they "planned." You have no evidence to the contrary.

The FBI found a number of online messages about the attacking from as early as December, where they talk about target capital police and taking them out since they are the main threat.
Can you quote these messages? Given your history of lying, I doubt your presentation is accurate.

Theres no evidence tha Trump was involved in the planning, so the likely scenerio is that Trump intended it to be a protest, but various members of his more radical supporters planned on violence from the start, and everyone else just gotcaught up in it and joined in because they didnt know what else to do.

So you're admitting that it wasn't an "insurrection." However, you're still wrong. No group planned on violence.

Last edited:
She's the female Trump: Simplistic, ignorant, vulgar, juvenile, but willing to communicate exclusively to her base, in their language, 100% of the time.

That's all that matters now.

Say WHAT?

Trump's the most accomplished POTUS in your lifetime. He's so great he lives in your head rent-free for life.

thats why i provide link references to every single one of my assertions, so it never becomes 'prog lies'.

* confirmed -> 3.5 million in campaign donations unaccounted for.
* confirmed -> she lost her committee assignments,
* confirmed -> She was called out by the Auschwitz memorial.
* confirmed -> She tried (and failed) to create a white supremacy caucus.
* confirmed -> shes violating state tax laws with two residences.
ROL! These are pathetic! She violated the rules of the Homestead exemption? I'll bet everyone in Georgia with more than one home has a Homestead exemption on each of them. The rest of your accusations are just as idiotic.

I see. You will not admit what you said about Communism. Dishonest and gutless. What else is new?
"Dishonest and gutless"

That describes Mac to a 'T.' His favorite tactic is making some snide comment related to nothing, then then running away.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back