mt redoubt is gonna blow, youbetcha!

No kidding?

Hopefully if it blows, most of the ash will be blown out to sea.

o shit...more things to feed global warming

WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes we are---send all your earthly assets to me. I will store them for you until your reincarnation. :lol:

Careful DD... You get many takers and your tax bracket will join the "Bush worshippers".

(Not to be confused with the "bush worshippers" which includes a couple of girls I know and most men between age 12 and dead.)

-Joe

No Andrew; this is the answer to the Global Warming Alarmist's fears. If we have a lot of volcanic ash spewed into the atmosphere, it will block out the sun and help reduce temperatures. Oh no, then we might have to worry about the planet cooling to fast.

could yall fucking focus....this is not about portland damn it....

chris is right....it will cause cooling
and when you consider the current cooling trend, it could get VERY cold

According to new computer models, based on decreasing temperatures over the last ten years, all of North America will be covered in ice by 2020. No wonder Bush bought land in Paraguay.

Yup.
The non-crazies are far, far more concerned about cooling than they are about warming.

No Andrew; this is the answer to the Global Warming Alarmist's fears. If we have a lot of volcanic ash spewed into the atmosphere, it will block out the sun and help reduce temperatures. Oh no, then we might have to worry about the planet cooling to fast.

This is true, but the ash will dissipate within a year or so.

Forum List

Back