MSNBC’s Nicole Wallace cheers for a recession, takes digs at female Trumps

It took the rubes 6 years to realize Dubya was a disaster and we’re still paying for his mistakes today. If it takes that long with Trump we may never recover.
You are completely in left field. Put your crayons down and take a nap.
It's rare for you rubes to own your retarded past. Good for you.

8a9574270f9af23171118ddd3e865112.jpg
Lol
...and millions that voted for a half black president, also voted for trump.
There would be no trump if there was no Obama… Elections have consequences. Karma is a bitch
Yes, karma is a bitch. Yours is coming due soon enough.

It took the rubes 6 years to realize Dubya was a disaster and we’re still paying for his mistakes today. If it takes that long with Trump we may never recover.

If it took you that long, then you are more stupid than you seem.

Many conservatives knew he was a mess going in.

Al Gore represented even bigger issues.

I would change my vote to Gore given what Dufus W did, but only in the hopes that the government would have stalled out.
Conservatives loved Dubya and called anybody that opposed him a soldier hating traitor. Now you pretend you never liked him at all. You’ll be saying that about Trump in a few years. So fickle.

Social conservatives....maybe.

Not those of us who understood money and finance.

But, no...they didn't love W.

They just thought Gore and Kerry were terrible alternatives.
You guys called anybody that opposed him traitors and RINO’s. Your selective memory is pathetic.

I don't know who "you guys" are, but it does not include me and never has.

I was against the wars before they started.

But, I don't answer to you so, piss off.
Did you feel guilty at all, when you endorsed those wars by voting for Dubya a second time in '04?

Lol
There would be no trump if there was no Obama… Elections have consequences. Karma is a bitch

If it took you that long, then you are more stupid than you seem.

Many conservatives knew he was a mess going in.

Al Gore represented even bigger issues.

I would change my vote to Gore given what Dufus W did, but only in the hopes that the government would have stalled out.
Conservatives loved Dubya and called anybody that opposed him a soldier hating traitor. Now you pretend you never liked him at all. You’ll be saying that about Trump in a few years. So fickle.

You guys called anybody that opposed him traitors and RINO’s. Your selective memory is pathetic.

Did you feel guilty at all, when you endorsed those wars by voting for Dubya a second time in '04?

What I did in 2004 is really none of your fucking business.

I am not accountable to you.

You lost in 2016. The butthurt in you morons is beyond compare.

Suck on it.

You should sit in the corner for a little while. Seems that you have had too much sugar.

Lol

Will that be after David Duke is appointed to the SCOTUS ?

Suck on it.
Yep you voted for the wars. So stop lying that you were against them.

Many are hoping for the worst, sadly.

That's where we are now.

No, the worst is what we have now. Anything would be less dangerous and better for the country than the Trump Presidency.

Recessions are survivable. Moreso than the Trump Administration. I’d take your chances with a recession over what Trump's doing to aid Putin and Xi.

Lol

He'll be too old by the time Republicans are able to push him through.

Suck on it.

You are a left winger.

By definition you think you know everything when in fact you don't have a clue about anything.

Lol

He'll be too old by the time Republicans are able to push him through.

Bwahahahahahahaha

The wet dream of the left wing.

The next one's on deck and will be on the bench before you butthurt pieces of dogshit can say "please Hillary...run again".

That's where we are now.

No, the worst is what we have now. Anything would be less dangerous and better for the country than the Trump Presidency.

Recessions are survivable. Moreso than the Trump Administration. I’d take your chances with a recession over what Trump's doing to aid Putin and Xi.
So you really think that this is as bad as it gets. This is the worst. Okay.

That's where we are now.

Lol
We had to put up with eight years of obama, the result... trump

It will be a waste of time, you will never admit the truth after an example is posted, but here goes anyway:

November 5, 2008
RUSH: I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There.

October 31, 2008
RUSH: Joe the Plumber. Now, Joe the Plumber is an average citizen

Eh?
Why are you including me in this response?
You are just part of the string showing what miketx wanted an example of, my reply was to miketx not you.
If something is true I always admit it.
Well?
Is Limbaugh hoping average Americans lose their jobs in 6 months a valid example of GOP hate radio wishing harm on the American people for political gain, or not?
Well troll, like I have stated at least ten times here on USMB I DON'T LISTEN TO LIMBAUGH!
That has nothing to do with the fact that you asked for an example of GOP hate radio hoping for harm to come to the American people for political gain, and then saying you ALWAYS admit if something is true, which you have YET to do!!!!!

But thank you for proving what a lying hypocrite you really are!

Suck on it.

You are a left winger.

By definition you think you know everything when in fact you don't have a clue about anything.
Okay, pussy who won't even cop up to championing Dubya. Don't worry, millions of other cowards like yourself in your party.

Suck on it.

You are a left winger.

Okay, pussy who won't even cop up to championing Dubya. Don't worry, millions of other cowards like yourself in your party.

Oh, I'm crushed by the loser left winger. He'll have to sit by and watch Trump stack the court hoping like hell Ginsburg does not croak in the next two years.

Sorry piss-for-brains-flag.

You lost.

Suck on it.

Suck on it.

You are a left winger.

Oh, I'm crushed by the loser left winger. He'll have to sit by and watch Trump stack the court hoping like hell Ginsburg does not croak in the next two years.

Sorry piss-for-brains-flag.

You lost.

Suck on it.
Trump stacking the court hurts you as much as it does me. If they come for you, stfu and take it.

Eh?
You are just part of the string showing what miketx wanted an example of, my reply was to miketx not you.
Well?
Is Limbaugh hoping average Americans lose their jobs in 6 months a valid example of GOP hate radio wishing harm on the American people for political gain, or not?
Well troll, like I have stated at least ten times here on USMB I DON'T LISTEN TO LIMBAUGH!
That has nothing to do with the fact that you asked for an example of GOP hate radio hoping for harm to come to the American people for political gain, and then saying you ALWAYS admit if something is true, which you have YET to do!!!!!

Scumbag, I still haven't lied about anything. You freaks are out of control!

It will be a waste of time, you will never admit the truth after an example is posted, but here goes anyway:

November 5, 2008
RUSH: I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There.

October 31, 2008
RUSH: Joe the Plumber. Now, Joe the Plumber is an average citizen

Eh?
Well?

You listen to Rush ?

Moron.
Interesting that since I came to this messageboard and exposed Limbaugh for the worthless lying America-hating scum he is, the CON$ here suddenly deny ever listening to him.

Well?

Scumbag, I still haven't lied about anything. You freaks are out of control!
You lied about ALWAYS admitting the truth!!!!

Forum List

Back