MSNBC Undecided Voter Panel Leans More Toward Romney After Debate

So basically you dont have a real answer to cover your own stupidity, and you are now flailing around without any proper retort.

Give it up man, you already look foolish. Try not to gravitate towards the level of complete tool.

sorry you can't understand an analogy...

I get your attempt at it, but I also see your moving of the goalposts during this thread. First you call it not "lean Romney" then when faced with the actual numbers, you go with the "its a meaningless sample" meme. So basically all this does is cement your hack standing. Now go back to your DNC contacts and ask them what you should post this time.

yeah because it is ridiculous to suggest that that a poll of 8 people of a 100 million voters picked by a corporation with mostly white panel might be meaningless..

CNN poll of all debate watchers, O46-R39
CNN Poll: Split decision on debate – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

CBS poll of undecideds, O37-R30
Poll: Obama edges Romney in second debate - CBS News

PPP poll of Colorado independents, O58-R36
https://twitter.com/ppppolls/status/258408460994088960

Google Consumer Surveys poll, O48-R31
Regardless of which candidate you support, who do you think did the better job in the debate?

Fortunately for them, the Republicans here found an 8-person sample on MSNBC. Therefore, they will only look at that and ignore all of the other data that threatens to pop their non-reality bubble.

CNN poll of all debate watchers, O46-R39
CNN Poll: Split decision on debate – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

CBS poll of undecideds, O37-R30
Poll: Obama edges Romney in second debate - CBS News

PPP poll of Colorado independents, O58-R36
https://twitter.com/ppppolls/status/258408460994088960

Google Consumer Surveys poll, O48-R31
Regardless of which candidate you support, who do you think did the better job in the debate?

Fortunately for them, the Republicans here found an 8-person sample on MSNBC. Therefore, they will only look at that and ignore all of the other data that threatens to pop their non-reality bubble.

Hello brain surgeon? The thread was about a small sample of swing voters not who thinks who won it overall. But good overall attempt.:razz:

Oh and here:

The survey polled 525 voters who are undecided or who may still change their minds. Most of these uncommitted voters are not affiliated with a political party: 56 percent describe themselves as politically independent, 21 percent identify as Republicans, and 23 percent are Democrats.

Last edited:
sorry you can't understand an analogy...

I get your attempt at it, but I also see your moving of the goalposts during this thread. First you call it not "lean Romney" then when faced with the actual numbers, you go with the "its a meaningless sample" meme. So basically all this does is cement your hack standing. Now go back to your DNC contacts and ask them what you should post this time.

yeah because it is ridiculous to suggest that that a poll of 8 people of a 100 million voters picked by a corporation with mostly white panel might be meaningless..

But that wasnt your original arguement, your original argument was that the sample showed no Romney lean. Now, all of a sudden, the numbers are meaningless.

Hack, Hack, hack.

But that wasnt your original arguement, your original argument was that the sample showed no Romney lean. Now, all of a sudden, the numbers are meaningless.

Hack, Hack, hack.

And I'm correct on both points.

If Romney wins, it's gonna be incredibly fun watching that Maddcow dude & Thrill up my Leg weirdo freak out. They'll have their highest ratings ever. :)

New Topics

Forum List

Back