MSNBC needs to be sanctioned... just an unbelievable grossly irresponsible headline....

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill

Kyle Rittenhouse trial was designed to protect white conservatives who kill.... MSNBC Headline.

Absolutely pathetic. We have got to get a handle on the runaway media in this country.
This headline is just absolutely asinine. A media hell bent on drumming up emotions, no doubt would like to see the protesters burn down the courthouse. And that is not a joke.

Kyle Rittenhouse trial was designed to protect white conservatives who kill

Rittenhouse is one of those people who fetishizes and fantasizes about shooting people. He went to Kenosha to look for trouble, hoping to kill someone.

He claims he was invited there by a relative to protect that relative's business. So why was he wandering all over the city with his gun instead of at his relative's business?

His story is horseshit.

FB_IMG_1637104125534.jpg
FB_IMG_1636900243809.jpg

Kyle Rittenhouse trial was designed to protect white conservatives who kill.... MSNBC Headline.

Absolutely pathetic. We have got to get a handle on the runaway media in this country.
This headline is just absolutely asinine. A media hell bent on drumming up emotions, no doubt would like to see the protesters burn down the courthouse. And that is not a joke.

Well, let's hope they are right, anyway. It IS time for the right to start fighting back against all the rioting and looting and burning. I mean, who is going to do it? They have hamstrung the police so they can't stop the rioting.

Everything on the news today is an editorial, somebody's opinion to sell a product. I value none of it. MSNBC is not a new organization, most everything it publishes is an opinion or editorial and they are like most. Just like g5000's shared his opinion about Rittenhouse's personality. A statement with minimal truth or completely baseless.

Well, it was. May as well not sugarcoat it. If the shooter was black, there wouldn't have been a media circus and he would have been quietly convicted and sent to prison.
Again, this case only reinforces there really are two systems of justice in this country. I don't care that the people shot were white. Again, just remember, one day your
exuberance over this little cherub getting off scot free will be replaced by indignation over someone getting off around putting down a "true believer". And you'll call
for their head and call for violence.

You people are as predictable as your are loathsome. :)

As for the people killed by Rittenhouse, I have the same advice that I gave for the woman killed during the 1/6 riot by a Capitol police officer.

If you are charging at a man who is pointing a gun at you, try not to die with a surprised look on your face.

The mainstream media at large feed off violence between American citizens. Had Kyle been convicted MSNBC would have stoked racial violence some other way. THIS is not freedom of the press, it is journalism masquerading as political opinion.

There's going to be a roar and huge wellspring of support and a demand to sue the MSM outlets.

This has gone way past "we hope he sues them" to a demand that he sue them.

As for the people killed by Rittenhouse, I have the same advice that I gave for the woman killed during the 1/6 riot by a Capitol police officer.

If you are charging at a man who is pointing a gun at you, try not to die with a surprised look on your face.

Of the 3 people who chased him, knocked him down, and hit him one of them pointed a illegal pistol at him before he even pointed a weapon at them.

But you know this already, you just chose to run with a narrative that allows you to try and piss off people when in reality it doesn't. It makes you look really stupid when you're standing outside under a blue sky in the sunshine and tell everyone there with you it's raining.

I wish I had your life because it must be easy when you can afford to waste to much time lying online just to try and upset some internet strangers.

Rittenhouse is one of those people who fetishizes and fantasizes about shooting people. He went to Kenosha to look for trouble, hoping to kill someone.

He claims he was invited there by a relative to protect that relative's business. So why was he wandering all over the city with his gun instead of at his relative's business?

His story is horseshit.

His story is irrelevant. A jury of his peers found him innocent on all charges. Further, neither you nor anyone else can read Kyle's mind. The clear message loudly sent: riot, burn, pillage and risk death.

If Joe Biden were a decent human being, he would speak out against this, and apologize for his own hatred in labeling (and libeling) Rittenhouse as a "white supremacist".

But he won't, because he's a piece of shit.

His story is horseshit.

Fuck you. The New York slimes is your fucking source? Shove it up your ass.

Photo of Kyle cleaning up graffiti.

1637350771242.jpeg

A photo is worth a thousand bogus articles from the new york slimes.

Forum List

Back