MSNBC guest Jason Johnson says Republican Party is ‘dime store front for a terrorist organization'

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
MSNBC contributor Jason Johnson referred to Trump supporters as a "cult" and a cover for "a terrorist organization" on Saturday.

Johnson made these comments during the latest episode of MSNBC’s "The Cross Connection with Tiffany Cross." His point was that no matter what type of charges the Department of Justice or New York Attorney General Letitia James bring against Trump or his supporters, they are a "cult" who won’t leave him.

Host Tiffany Cross prompted Johnson, saying, "I always say, like, we cannot separate extremists from the Republican Party. They have morphed into one."

MSNBC guest Jason Johnson says Republican Party is ‘dime store front for a terrorist organization'

6578B03F-C6AB-44D2-9829-8851B7318BE5-478.gif

OK....Am I a Nazi, a terrorist, a racist, or insurrectionist? It seems to change daily.....LOL....I just feel so damn unified. :laughing0301:

Last edited:
Ok, little Jason. Keep pushing that narrative and see if it doesn't become a self-fulfilling prophesy.

MSNBC contributor Jason Johnson referred to Trump supporters as a "cult" and a cover for "a terrorist organization" on Saturday.

Johnson made these comments during the latest episode of MSNBC’s "The Cross Connection with Tiffany Cross." His point was that no matter what type of charges the Department of Justice or New York Attorney General Letitia James bring against Trump or his supporters, they are a "cult" who won’t leave him.

Host Tiffany Cross prompted Johnson, saying, "I always say, like, we cannot separate extremists from the Republican Party. They have morphed into one."

OK....Am I a Nazi, a terrorist, a racist, or insurrectionist? It seems to change daily.....LOL....I just feel so damn unified. :laughing0301:
The Communists of Germany kept saying that the people there were fascists...Do you know what eventually happened to the communists there. Maybe it is time the Communists/Marxists to calm their fucking jets.

1664061004700.png

MSNBC is left wing hate garbage.
The Left supports the violent racist domestic terrorism
A racist domestic terrorist murdered 5 Dallas policemen at BLM Hate Rally.
Another racist BLM supporter murdered 6 people at a Christmas Parade.
Another Democrat domestic terrorist gunman attacked Republican Congressmen at a charity baseball game.
The other day a violent far left bigot Democrat ran over an 18 young man because he thought that he was a republican.
Joe Biden is fanning the flames of Left Wing Bigot Democrat hate and violence
Jason Johnson is an IDIOT.

The guy has a big mouth, but probably just talking about the hardcore trumpers. These people are Republican in name only and basically pretty Un-American and prone to violence or supporting violence, being the same ones that supported "The Big Lie", the Jan 6 insurrectionist attack on the capital and the attempt to hang Mike Pence. They are still upset that 700 or so of the attackers being found guilty weekly, for their illegal, un-American attack. Now, you have these same idiots siding with Donny, after a legal search warrant to recover government documents, after Trump and his lawyer said they had all been returned, and every argument being shot down in court, even have after getting and receiving a special master and a Trump appointed judge, that not working out for them either, because the blow off being requested or appointed by Trump and siding with the law of the land.
I was traveling, hiking and climbing with good republicans all week. The guy on PMSNBC was not talking about them. They are normal republicans. They know (but don't like it) that Joe won the election, the J-6 attackers are guilty of crimes against our country, and stand with the constitution and rule of law, like the active and retired, military officers they are.
It is really not Republicans, but anti-American hardcore asshole Trumpers that have taken over that party, that are and will be the problem. I miss the normal republicans, I frequently voted with off and on all my life, when they had the best candidate.

The guy has a big mouth, but probably just talking about the hardcore trumpers. These people are Republican in name only and basically pretty Un-American and prone to violence or supporting violence, being the same ones that supported "The Big Lie", the Jan 6 insurrectionist attack on the capital and the attempt to hang Mike Pence. They are still upset that 700 or so of the attackers being found guilty weekly, for their illegal, un-American attack. Now, you have these same idiots siding with Donny, after a legal search warrant to recover government documents, after Trump and his lawyer said they had all been returned, and every argument being shot down in court, even have after getting and receiving a special master and a Trump appointed judge, that not working out for them either, because the blow off being requested or appointed by Trump and siding with the law of the land.
I was traveling, hiking and climbing with good republicans all week. The guy on PMSNBC was not talking about them. They are normal republicans. They know (but don't like it) that Joe won the election, the J-6 attackers are guilty of crimes against our country, and stand with the constitution and rule of law, like the active and retired, military officers they are.
It is really not Republicans, but anti-American hardcore asshole Trumpers that have taken over that party, that are and will be the problem. I miss the normal republicans, I frequently voted with off and on all my life, when they had the best candidate.

And they also admit to being "Domestic Terrorists".
FZricuKUYAAlIp8

I sword an oath 5 times for the US Military that says that I should protect the United States of America against Foreign and Domestic Terrorists. Read the part that I have color highlighted.

Anti-American trumpers? Those guys who believe in Nationalism, that wants to save this country from becoming a third world shithole, like Venezuela? Fuck you, you dickhead dumbass Marxist..

the-only-good-commie-is-a-dead-com-mie-8060554.png

Forum List

Back