MSNBC DEAD, August ratings, Hating Americans no longer cool

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
August 2013 Ratings: MSNBC Down Double Digits - TVNewser
There hate they made up against good Americans Like GWB and others is gone
Why?
Because come to find out GWB was a pretty good president for one thing and for another reason BHO is a pretty bad president
You can only lie about someone for so long
Some people no matter how gullable they are cannot run from the truth for ever

In primetime, “The Rachel Maddow Show” posted all-time low ratings in total and demo viewers, down -43% and -47%, respectively. “The Last Word” posted a low in total viewers, losing -40% of its total viewer audience and -42% of its demo audience. at 8 PM, “All in” was down -48% and -42% in total and demo viewers, respectively, placing behind CNN for the hour.

Meanwhile, the free-market rewards real journalists, like Alex Jones and Glenn Beck

But Senator Dianne Frankenstien only considers "salaried agents" to be "real reporters."

Prison Planet TV subs low as $4.99 per month, can give out account info to 10 persons, and have 11 different IP's logged in to same account at same time.

http://prisonplanet.tv

Last edited:
Whoops-ie!

Fox News Channel was down in both total viewers and adults 25-54 in primetime in July, and was flat in total viewers and down in the demo in total day. This was despite a very big news month, led by near non-stop coverage of the George Zimmerman trial, the Asiana plane crash, the Royal baby and the military coup in Egypt

During dayside coverage, which saw a substantial amount of live coverage of the Zimmerman trial, FNC was up slightly in total viewers from 3-6 PM. Aside from those mid-afternoon gains in total viewers, FNC was down nearly every hour. The biggest drops came at 6 PM in the demo, with “Special Report” down -34% and the 10 AM “America’s Newsroom,” which was down -14% in total viewers.

In primetime, “The O’Reilly Factor” was flat in total viewers, but fell -20% in the demo, while “Hannity” was down -13% in total viewers and -19% in the demo and “On the Record” was down -16% in total viewers and -19% in the demo.

In the morning, “Fox & Friends” was down -1% in total viewers and -22% in the demo, that show’s lowest demo performance since 2008.

July 2013 Ratings: Fox News Down Despite Big News Month - TVNewser

CNN 521k total viewers (up +47% from a year ago) / 183k A25-54 (up +68% from a year ago)

HLN 387k total viewers (up +57%) / 159k A25-54 (up +57%)

MSNBC 381k total viewers (down -12%) / 138k A25-54 (down -3%)

FXNC 1.063m total viewers (flat) / 216k A25-54 (down -14%)

M-F PRIMETIME (8-11p):

CNN 656k total viewers (up +26%) / 243k A25-54 (up +51%)

HLN 466k total viewers (up +55%) / 197k A25-54 (up +86%)

MSNBC 620k total viewers (down -28%) / 188k A25-54 (down -22%)

FXNC 1.857m total viewers (down -9%) / 327k A25-54 (down -19%)

M-Su PRIMETIME (8-11p):

CNN 675k total viewers (up +38%) / 255k A25-54 (up +71%)

HLN 491k total viewers (up +53%) / 196k A25-54 (up +68%)

MSNBC 589k total viewers (down -18%) / 206k A25-54 (down -7%)

FXNC 1.672m total viewers (down -3%) / 298k A25-54 (down -10%)

DAYTIME (9a-5p):

CNN 652k total viewers (up +49%) / 201k A25-54 (up + 72%)

HLN 480k total viewers (up +117%) / 170k A25-54 (up +98%)

MSNBC 338k total viewers (down -13%) / 96k A25-54 (up +2%)

FXNC 1.147m total viewers (down -6%) / 206k A25-54 (down -20%)

the truth will set you free
total flat @ over 1 million
MSNBC as shown
July 2013 Ratings: CNN #2, Topping MSNBC For Third Straight Month - TVNewser
prime time fox 1.6 million dowm 3% from last year
MSNBC 589k down 18%
1/3 of the viewers of Fox

The only reason that MSNBC ratings haven't fallen further is because of their show "Lockup" which holds their rating up.

I tried to watch maddow one night and the other guy that is on right before her
My god that is sad

The only reason that MSNBC ratings haven't fallen further is because of their show "Lockup" which holds their rating up.

I tried to watch maddow one night and the other guy that is on right before her
My god that is sad

Couldn't handle good journalism and segments? :up:

If the MSNBC queen Maddow had good ratings why is show so down:

In primetime, “The Rachel Maddow Show” posted all-time low ratings in total and demo viewers, down -43% and -47%, respectively.

I have a feeling you are one of the twenty odd viewers of hers.

Meanwhile, the free-market rewards real journalists, like Alex Jones and Glenn Beck

Aw, fuck. Now I have to spend the rest of the day away from this place. It's going to take 24 hours to recover from reading that astoundingly retarded post.

It is growing increasing uncool to be a libtard. MSNBC's ratings are reflecting that.

obama is a colossal failure, and more and more people can see it, so listening to someone constantly making excuses for his ineptness, failures and radical agenda is tiresome, so less and less people are listening to those morons still left licking the kenyan's ass.

Come 2014 the left is going to get their ass handed to them in a brown paper bag. They are killing America, and people are ready to kick their asses to the curb.

August 2013 Ratings: MSNBC Down Double Digits - TVNewser
There hate they made up against good Americans Like GWB and others is gone
Why?
Because come to find out GWB was a pretty good president for one thing and for another reason BHO is a pretty bad president
You can only lie about someone for so long
Some people no matter how gullable they are cannot run from the truth for ever

In primetime, “The Rachel Maddow Show” posted all-time low ratings in total and demo viewers, down -43% and -47%, respectively. “The Last Word” posted a low in total viewers, losing -40% of its total viewer audience and -42% of its demo audience. at 8 PM, “All in” was down -48% and -42% in total and demo viewers, respectively, placing behind CNN for the hour.

Hmm, FoxViews ratings in the gutter. I guess they hate Bush as well, and are against the good people. My My!!

Now in the real world we might be looking at why the two are down, and what variables they are both using, but the bottom line, they aren't using your fantasys. LMAO!:lol:

July 2013 Ratings: Fox News Down Despite Big News Month - TVNewser

It is growing increasing uncool to be a libtard. MSNBC's ratings are reflecting that.

obama is a colossal failure, and more and more people can see it, so listening to someone constantly making excuses for his ineptness, failures and radical agenda is tiresome, so less and less people are listening to those morons still left licking the kenyan's ass.

Come 2014 the left is going to get their ass handed to them in a brown paper bag. They are killing America, and people are ready to kick their asses to the curb.

Oh, it is growing uncool to be a conturd, the ratings are reflecting that. Bush is such a colossal failure the right is still running away from his ineptness, failures and radical warring in general. bla blas BS!!

Come 2014 you will be handed your ass.:lol:

Forum List

Back