MSNBC: Booming Economy & Wages Are ‘Late Christmas Present,’ ‘Concerning For Dems’

An artificial economy w/one foot in the Fed, and the other on a banana peel is good?

~S~

Good economic news is “very concerning for Democrats”?

Good grief, what trash.

Good grief, what trash.
Yes, party over country. Hoping for the worst when the other tribe is in power. Downplay and/or ignore and/or spin away all good news.

We've been like this for a long time now.

It’s an indication of how broken DC is. Those in power don’t truly care about the general welfare of the nation, they want more power and more money.

An artificial economy w/one foot in the Fed, and the other on a banana peel is good?

~S~
The Fed is on hold until inflation shows up over 2%.
What is the "banana peel"?
I'm not seeing any sign of a "bubble" at 2% growth.
If this is the Fed on hold, I’d hate to see it when it’s active.

Good grief, what trash.
Yes, party over country. Hoping for the worst when the other tribe is in power. Downplay and/or ignore and/or spin away all good news.

It’s an indication of how broken DC is. Those in power don’t truly care about the general welfare of the nation, they want more power and more money.
I’d like to believe that partisans of both parties agree with your statement. If so, we only need to unite to overthrow the oligarchy.

This is why the oligarchy works so hard via their MSM outlets and government agencies, to keep us divided and hating the other side.

Good grief, what trash.

I’d like to believe that partisans of both parties agree with your statement. If so, we only need to unite to overthrow the oligarchy.

This is why the oligarchy works so hard via their MSM outlets and government agencies, to keep us divided and hating the other side.

You are absolutely correct.

They want the electorate to be at each other.

They want discord. They exploit it. It’s about money and power. That’s why the Dimms lie about the economy and marginalize the low unemployment for blacks. They want BAD THINGS to happen when the other side is in power so they can take over and get power and money.

If the welfare of America was the true concern, we would have 2 term limits for all elected officials.

Good grief, what trash.

They want discord. They exploit it. It’s about money and power. That’s why the Dimms lie about the economy and marginalize the low unemployment for blacks. They want BAD THINGS to happen when the other side is in power so they can take over and get power and money.

If the welfare of America was the true concern, we would have 2 term limits for all elected officials.
It’s clear to us the game they’re playing. I wonder why all in the electorate can’t see it.

I’ll go one further. Serving in Congress should be volunteer. There should be no pay.

We seem to forget that those in Congress are REPRESENTING THE CONSTITUENTS FROM THEIR VOTING DISTRICTS.

If you are a Dimm who wins by one vote, your constituents are very divided and you should cast your votes in the House accordingly.

Good grief, what trash.

It’s clear to us the game they’re playing. I wonder why all in the electorate can’t see it.

They are either stupid or disingenuous. There is no other answer.

Good grief, what trash.

Do you ever feel like we on this board are doing nothing but helping them?

Even your post after you acknowledge that they want the electorate to be at each other attack the Dems and ignore your chosen party.

And yet you happily go along with it.

Why is that?

Good grief, what trash.

Do you ever feel like we on this board are doing nothing but helping them?

Even your post after you acknowledge that they want the electorate to be at each other attack the Dems and ignore your chosen party.

There is open discourse on this board and it’s a microcosm of the country in general.

Here is how I see it. Those who are all in like Penelope and you will never change your minds. However, I hope to influence moderates and independents by continuing to post facts and get away from emotional stupid shit like, “Rump is racist!”

That’s useless stupid crap.

Facts like, “thousands of jobs have returned and black unemployment is at an all time low and the Clinton Foundation donations dropped by 70% last year” can perhaps sway those who are undecided.

Penelope still believes fairy tales when you post a video and a transcript that directly opposes her fantasy narrative. Noting will change her mind!

Why is that?

I go along with the Dimms in power lying to their constituents?

Huh?

Why is that?

I go along with the Dimms in power lying to their constituents?

Huh?

No, you go along with the people in DC in both parties doing all they can to keep us at each other. You openly admit they do it and that it is a bad thing, then you happily join in. Very odd.

Forum List

Back