MSM found a New leader of Ukraine. Anyone else see the irony?

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
Who exactly is this guy that CNN, FOXNEWS, MSNBC, PBS calls the "NEW LEADER of Ukraine"??? – he is unelected Zionist banker. Who is the ousted president? – a democratically elected president. Zionist BS exposed plain and simple.

I apologize to moderators for first posting this topic in a wrong latest news section and I now understand why it was closed there. I understand that topics like this only belong in a conspiracy theory section and the rubber room.

ukrainian-leader.png

Last edited:
I'll never understand the psychotic conspiracy theory type's fixation on all things Jewish, but am fairly certain this guy is the one who shot your dogs after you so carelessly let them wander.

Who exactly is this guy that CNN, FOXNEWS, MSNBC, PBS calls the "NEW LEADER of Ukraine"??? – he is unelected Zionist banker. Who is the ousted president? – a democratically elected president. Zionist BS exposed plain and simple.

I apologize to moderators for first posting this topic in a wrong latest news section and I now understand why it was closed there. I understand that topics like this only belong in a conspiracy theory section and the rubber room.

ukrainian-leader.png

Now you need to apologize to the rest of us for being such a mindless flamer, Princess.

Forum List

Back