MSM Crickets on Data Showing Median Household Income Up

Sep 16, 2018
Sure it can be argued that real world evidence of public policy takes time to show up and Democrats will say this is the result of Obama-era policy. And pessimists may say this is the boom before the next inevitable bust. But still, isn't a 4% jump in median income and an all-time high in consumer confidence good news? Because it's Trump time it's just not worth reporting on at all? This is the only article I could find anywhere, an opinion piece, but the numbers are real. And it's happening under Mr. Trump folks. And I, for one, an Independent liberal-minded media analyst am not willing to totally discount the Trump Effect. Sorry Dems read 'em and weep.

Household Income Jumps To All Time Highs Under Trump

Last edited:
I've talked to people about the economy and they go on and on about their new toys or new homes or a bucket list vacation that they never thought would be possible just two years ago....they will begin to give Trump credit regardless what the media does or says.....if an election were held today Hillary Vs President Trump she would lose bigger than before....and the dems know this....

New Topics

Forum List

Back