MSM bias WON the election for Obama!!!

Obama:"I Pledge To Cut The Deficit By 50% In My 1st Term"

BUT Romney and his "47 percent" quote : About 2,920 results (0.28 seconds)

"I Pledge To Cut The Deficit By 50% In My 1st Term"

2,350,000 results (0.39 seconds)

:lol:

NO!!!! That is NOT the NEWS search which is the MOST important because as I was proving the MSM doesn't say anything BAD about Obama!
HERE let me prove it to you AGAIN dumbfucc..

No results found for "I Pledge To Cut The Deficit By 50% In My 1st Term".

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&gl=us&tbm=nws&q=%22I+Pledge+To+Cut+The+Deficit+By+50%25+In+My+1st+Term%22+&oq=%22I+Pledge+To+Cut+The+Deficit+By+50%25+In+My+1st+Term%22+&gs_l=news-cc.3..43j43i400.11377.11377.0.12296.1.1.0.0.0.0.42.42.1.1.0...0.0...1ac.2.bplq_ZAwWeg

The point again!!! NEWS media didn't report any of the broken pledges!!!

Sanity???
Are crazy???
when you have a major MSM magazine NewsWeek editor ADMIT there is a liberal bias, crow the job was to BASH Bush and then say:

Well, our job is to bash the president, that's what we do." --
Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington,
February 2, 2007.Newsweek's Evan Thomas: 'Our Job Is To Bash the President' | NewsBusters.org

But then when it comes to Obama???

I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Evan Thomas on Hardball, June 5, 2009.
Newsweek

Again who in the f...k is crazy? YOU believe the MSM like it is the Bible!
YOU totally dispute the study that shows:
From October 29 to November 5,
Obama... positive stories about Obama in mainstream media outlets outnumbered negative ones by 10 percentage points, with 29 percent positive, and 19 negative.
Romney.....
On the other hand, negative stories about the GOP nominee Mitt Romney outweighed positive stories by 17 points, with 33 percent negative compared to 16 positive.

FACTS crazy boy... Obama had 10% more positive and Romney 33 percent NEGATIVE and you think there was NO BIAS???

Welcome to Obamanomics and the corrupt main stream media complex where suddenly the poor, down and out and homeless have suddenly disappeared from the media reporting. As reported at Breitbart.com, when the GOP is in the White House, the homeless and poor appear everywhere, when Democrats and especially Barack Obama is in the Oval Office, the poor suddenly disappear like magic. The Obama reality is 173,000 new food stamp recipients, 96,000 new jobs and 368,000 give up and quit the work force. Yet, no one in the MSM media wants to talk about it.

The media’s been even worse with Barack Obama.
Not only have the homeless vanished from news coverage, but so have America’s poor.
But as NBC’s David Gregory made clear, if you even try to bring up the record number of food stamp recipients Barack Obama’s failed policies have created, you’ll be labeled a racist.

What is a cold, hard fact, though, is that in the last accounting available to us (May), America’s food stamp rolls increased by 173,000. In the last jobs numbers available to us (August), only 96,000 new jobs were created.

Yes, this is the record of a president running for reelection with the slogan “Forward.”

Do your job, mainstream media, people are suffering.

Time to see the bigger moral world above your personal desire to see Obama reelected and report the truth.

But as the MSM and NBC’s David Gregory have made clear, if you even try to bring up the record number of food stamp recipients Barack Obama’s failed policies have created, you’ll be labeled a racist (Video).

For its part, the mainstream media has done a thorough job covering Romney’s past, including tracing his family’s history all the way back to their Mexican roots, his father having once been on public aid, and the personal lifestyles of Mitt, his wife Anne, and their five sons.

But where was the mainstream media on Obama’s family history and professional career?
Did you know that his grandparents deliberately moved to Mercer Island, Washington so that they could enroll his mother into the only openly Marxist school in America?

Did you know that communist radical Frank Marshall Davis was chosen by his grandfather to be his political mentor?
ONE story about Obama's Mentor !
I would like to talk to you today about Frank Marshall Davis and his ties to, and influence on, Obama.
The Communist. Frank Marshall Davis: The Untold Story of Barack Obama

Where are all the stories about that???

Did you know that he hasn’t released any of his personal records from his college transcripts to the list of legal clients he represented when he was practicing law?

So where are the thorough stories by the MSM on the above???

You can keep looking for excuses all you want but Romney lost because he was a terrible candidate. He ran a terrible campaign. He got less votes than Obama. Obama had a better turnout. How many more reasons do you need?

You can keep looking for excuses all you want but Romney lost because he was a terrible candidate. He ran a terrible campaign. He got less votes than Obama. Obama had a better turnout. How many more reasons do you need?

ARE YOU f...king NUTS????
Why do you think Obama spent billions on TV/newspaper etc.?
THEN with the MSM putting out MORE positive stories about Obama and MORE negative stories about Romney...
GEEZ you dummy! Who do you think the majority of people were influenced by the billions in advertising.."Obama the Osama killer".. he's on Letterman/Leno/Oprah and you think that the majority of voters in the USA are smart enough to question this onslaught of love and devotion to Obama by the MSM???

YOU people are truly truly ignorant!

Pew studies show out of 600 stories analyzed 10% were positive for Obama 33% NEGATIVE for Romney!

AND YOU don't think that INFLUENCED people?

Wasted breath and effort trying educate a person with fingers in their ears, blindfold over their eyes!
Perfect candidate for a future firing squad when Der Fuehrer takes over for his 3rd , 4th term...

YOU are just plain cannon fodder for Obama!! And you are so dumb you don't even recognize it!

THEN with the MSM putting out MORE positive stories about Obama and MORE negative stories about Romney...
GEEZ you dummy! Who do you think the majority of people were influenced by the billions in advertising.."Obama the Osama killer".. he's on Letterman/Leno/Oprah and you think that the majority of voters in the USA are smart enough to question this onslaught of love and devotion to Obama by the MSM???

Pew studies show out of 600 stories analyzed 10% were positive for Obama 33% NEGATIVE for Romney!

Wasted breath and effort trying educate a person with fingers in their ears, blindfold over their eyes!
Perfect candidate for a future firing squad when Der Fuehrer takes over for his 3rd , 4th term...

YOU are just plain cannon fodder for Obama!! And you are so dumb you don't even recognize it!

mad irony, yo :thup:

Then, in the final week (October 29 to November 5), a noticeable change occurred: Obama's coverage improved dramatically while Romney's coverage stayed about the same but shrank in volume.

That week, fully 29% of the Obama stories were positive compared to 19% which were negative, a net plus of 10 points.
That was the best week Obama had seen since the week of the Democratic National Convention in early September;
the final week also marked only the second week of the general election when Obama was the subject of more positive stories than negative
Romney's coverage in that final week slipped slightly, but not by a significant amount. That week, 16% of his stories were positive compared to 33% that were negative, a difference of 17 points.

Rather than Romney faltering in the last week, in other words, the difference was largely that Obama benefited from a new media narrative.

Fox News..
From October 1 to 28, 4% of Obama's stories were positive and 47% were negative (a difference of 43 points).
In the final week, however, that tenor changed so that 5% of Obama's stories were positive while 56% were negative-a difference of 51 points.

At the same time, when Romney was receiving negative coverage in the final week from the rest of the press, Fox was different; 42% of its segments about him were positive while only 11% were negative. This was more positive than the earlier part of October when 34% of Fox News' Romney coverage was positive and 9% negative.
Final Weeks in the Mainstream Press | Project for Excellence in Journalism (PEJ)

The only thing that beat Romney is Romney. Try to lay it off on this or that, but it's all bull shit. Romney did't have the ability to sell his message to the lower wage earners and got his ass kicked for it. Romney lost the vote of people making less than 30,000 a year 65-35%, that's 7 million votes, roughly twice the margin of the loss. So let's just stop the BS and get a candidate that can sell the conservative plan.

I haven't slept, eaten, or drank any water since the election.

I am being sustained by right wing butthurt, and right wing butthurt alone.

I've never felt healthier.

Tell me one thing I said that was untrue. Try picking a better candidate next time-how about that? You are sounding increasingly unhinged and paranoid. Calling me a dummy? I'm not the only screaming on the internet, in huge colored font with exclamation points about the media.

Romney lost because he sucked!! He couldn't even get as many votes as McCain.

You think that is all the media's fault.

You are freaking nuts.

Tell me one thing I said that was untrue. Try picking a better candidate next time-how about that? You are sounding increasingly unhinged and paranoid. Calling me a dummy? I'm not the only screaming on the internet, in huge colored font with exclamation points about the media.

Romney lost because he sucked!! He couldn't even get as many votes as McCain.

You think that is all the media's fault.

You are freaking nuts.

No ,the media had a great deal to do with. Obama ran a nasty ugly campaign. He won, but he won ugly.e

Do any of you by any chance recall that the involvement of the 'media' in politics in this country is a significant part of our democratic tradition?

What the hell do you think 'freedom of the press' is in the Constitution for?

They had to bend over backwards and repeat lies with a straight face to get that many positive Romney stories...It's the corporate media, not "liberal"- just want controversy, a horse race, and ratings...

Media coverage of President Barack Obama was largely positive in the final week of the presidential campaign, while coverage of Mitt Romney was mostly negative, according to a new report from the Pew Research Center's Project for Excellence in Journalism.

From October 29 to November 5,
positive stories about Obama in mainstream media outlets outnumbered negative ones by 10 percentage points, with 29 percent positive, and 19 negative.
On the other hand, negative stories about the GOP nominee Mitt Romney outweighed positive stories by 17 points, with 33 percent negative compared to 16 positive.

The report, which analyzed 660 stories from 59 media outlets, also notes the positive media coverage of Obama was higher in the final week than it had been in previous weeks. The tone of coverage about Romney stayed roughly the same.

Report: Obama Coverage Turned More Favorable In Final Week Of Election - Washington Whispers (usnews.com)

And why were we NOT surprise? When the editor of NewsWeek Evan Thomas said:

With most of the MSM up Obama's leg that he literally is perceived as a "god"..(think I'm kidding? read this quote")

When it came to Bush???

Well, our job is to bash the president, that's what we do." --
Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington,
February 2, 2007.Newsweek's Evan Thomas: 'Our Job Is To Bash the President' | NewsBusters.org

But then when it comes to Obama???

I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Evan Thomas on Hardball, June 5, 2009.
Newsweek
So folks right then and there YOU have to admit the MSM is BIASED..

More and more people are reading FACTS like the above and more and more are believing the BenghaziGate AFTER this biased election and the MSM HAS to start covering this!
O.P., I want you to listen to me and to listen to me carefully...

Stick with this talking point...Okay?

It's no secret that the MSM is biased against Republicans. The media was biased against Bush, Bush, and Reagan too and yet they all still managed to win, so I'm not sure what you're complaining about.

It’s also no secret that that’s not true.

The ‘legitimate rape’ nitwits in his party didn’t help, either.

Last, writing stuff in big, giant colorful letters doesn’t make it true.

The O.P. is right yo!

The Republican War on Women had absolutely nothing to do w/it, nor did their war on the 47%, Latinos and blacks.

It was all the MSM fault.

Yeah....that's it.

Forum List

Back