MSLSD getting ready to axe Olbermoron!! YES!!

And you know Libruls are sitting around thinking, "What the fucking fuck? Rush spews hate and venom how comes he's got ratings and how come when we try to clone him it always goes so horribly wrong? Pass the hookah"

Levin loves to call Keith Ubermutt's show, "Countdown to No Ratings."

Almost there!

:clap2:

Levin gets ratings? I never hear anything much about that guy.

I didn't say anything about Mr. Levin's ratings. But now that you ask, how can you have missed it?

You must have your head in the sand.

He has excellent NATIONAL ratings.

Unlike Keith Ubermutt.

Almost there!

I didn't say anything about Mr. Levin's ratings. But now that you ask, how can you have missed it?

Unlike Keith Ubermutt.

The only other place I've ever heard about him was at Hannity. I've never read or listened to his show (radio?)...

So what if you didn't mention his ratings, Liability? You were acting like he is some credible source. I think not.

Almost there!

Unlike Keith Ubermutt.

Levin.

Now's there's an annoying cocksucker if ever there was one.

Unlike Keith Ubermutt.

The only other place I've ever heard about him was at Hannity. I've never read or listened to his show (radio?)...

So what if you didn't mention his ratings, Liability? You were acting like he is some credible source. I think not.

You think wrong.

Unlike Keith Ubermutt.

Levin.

Now's there's an annoying cocksucker if ever there was one.

He's only annoying to idiot libs who are unable to think on their own and need total enema nozzles like Keith Ubermutt to tell them what and how to think.

And the fact that he's annoying to lib morons is a good thing.

boy... and one of the other rightwingnuts created a thread about how "liberals" want to shut down all views they don't agree with??? lol..

what a joke.

Valid point, but let's see who they replace him with first ...... ;)

boy... and one of the other rightwingnuts created a thread about how "liberals" want to shut down all views they don't agree with??? lol..

what a joke.

thank you. from what i've seen, they're projecting their hostility to other views onto the "left", as it were.

what a joke.

thank you. from what i've seen, they're projecting their hostility to other views onto the "left", as it were.

That wouldn't surprise me. Maybe he pissed off a lot of people with his rant about Scott Brown, that was jaw dropping....

Unlike Keith Ubermutt.

Yep! I agree. You think NOT! :lol::lol::lol:

Where they are, as Jeff Bercovici points out over at Daily Finance, is way behind the big boys over at Fox News, Bill O'Reilly and gang. In fact, Keith is so far behind Bill, he can't even make out the state of the license plate, let alone the numbers. Bercovici thinks Americans may be outgrowing Olbermann's schtick.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back