Jon Stewart must post on USMB

Well in lieu of dogpoopie's absence I'll say it for him, lest he disappoint..

THIS SHOULD BE PLACED IN MEDIA YOU STUPID HACK. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You never know who those hundreds of lurkers might be...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bQwin3Vv0k]YouTube - Rockwell - Somebody's Watching Me[/ame]

• Banned

THIS SHOULD BE PLACED IN MEDIA YOU STUPID HACK.

What the hell?

I post an entire interview, uncut, between two large media people, and I say how it seems like Stewart's been posting on our Board.

Fine, move it to media, that I don't have a problem with, but how does that make me a "Stupid Hack"?

Or are you just still mad about some prior defeat on another thread? ROFL.

I loved that interview. O'rielly said stewert called him, so he couldn't have been that eager to shower. They both looked to me like they enjoyed it. I think they should have a regular thing, go on each other's shows.
It makes sense, the ratings for both these guys are their bread and butter. Each by themselves has the highest ratings in their time slots, and in their fields.
Put them on together and the ratings should be enormous, and good for both men and their shows.
I think both men gained a little credibility, and they know it.
Milk the cash cow while you can boys, I am all for it.

Oh, and the tea party is in nashville....

I'm sorry but he looked SCARED when that arm came flying at his face. In Jon's defense he got O'riley to bring it down a notch when he mentioned it, few others would have.

It was just playful banter. They had the body language segment following the interview, and she said that Stewart held his own and was not intimidated by O'Reilly.

Warning, it's like 45 minutes long...

But it's really, really good.

Dammit, you made me watch the whole thing. (Thanks, that was really good). I love how Oreilly actually sticks with the we are fair and balanced crap. It is amazing.

He actually says Fox is not right leaning. Wow. Oh and I loved it when Steward reminded Oreilly he calls people Harvard grad elites, and that is exactly what Billo is. Billo Always plays the regular guy crap when he mentions where he was born, but he is a harvard grad living in a mansion. Nothing wrong with that, but stop calling people elitists if you are one billo.

Last edited:
Watch this video when you get the chance.

It's Jon Stewart vs Bill O'Reilly, uncut:

Coming Up on 'Special Report' - Video - FoxNews.com

There are like 6 things in there that he says that could have been taken word for word from some of our threads.

Starting with the word "Ilk".
:lol:

Does that have the good stuff that O'reilly cut from his tv show? Olbermann just ran the cut stuff, ha ha.

THIS SHOULD BE PLACED IN MEDIA YOU STUPID HACK.

What the hell?

I post an entire interview, uncut, between two large media people, and I say how it seems like Stewart's been posting on our Board.

Fine, move it to media, that I don't have a problem with, but how does that make me a "Stupid Hack"?

Or are you just still mad about some prior defeat on another thread? ROFL.

oh jeeezus,, i hate to have to splain everdangthing but If I posted what you had posted dogpoopie would say it had to be moved and he woudda called me a stoooopid hack,, so what part of "I'll speak for dogpoopie" did ya miss? :lol::lol::lol::lol: I was playing wit ya!

Forum List

Back