Mrs. Bones I'm Looking For

i got the north carolina accent....western...slow.....why should any word just have one little old syallabe

A lot of people think I am from Oklahoma, but never been there. I grew up in the Western states going to schools with Eskimos, Native Indians, Blacks, Hispanics, and it just comes out that way. If you heard my song I posted, you would notice the influence. There are some words I cannot pronounce at all.

I was thinking just now, I wonder if you are attracted to other mates by the sounds they make, by the way they speak? Good study area for some college kid in Linguistics.

Accents...
When I moved to Orygun people seemed to not like me. But I figured out they thought I was from Texas, once they found out I was a hillbilly I was fine with them :)

True sory.

And yes bones you live in a beautiful area, I Lived in Roxboro, NC for 5 years and used to play in western NC a LOT.

Hmm, It must have been something else. Oregon has anti-citizen drives up there all the time, and hate outsiders. I spent a year up there around those freaks. Even the governor up there has told outsiders to stay away. They don't want to see a tree fall for an outsiders house, and shun you a whole lot.

Another place I got shunned was my senior year of high school in Phoenix, Ariz., because I was from Cal.

And the Indian Reservations are hell on whites, having spent some summers in Nevada going to school.

i got the north carolina accent....western...slow.....why should any word just have one little old syallabe

A conversation in each other's company would drive us both nuts. I can say 12 paragraphs in the time it takes you to get through a syllable.

I have that problem when my LA cousins come to visit. They begin talking and I'm filling in words! It's rude, I try not to. I keep doing it. Always in a hurry...

Forum List

Back