Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...The GOP Race Begins Slipping From Trump's Grip..

The point is that if the delegates including Ohio and California are spread out enough, with Kasich talking jobs and uniting people, he might be the perfect challenge to Trump at the RNC convention. Especially if Kasich's money does the same pinpoint radio ads Cruz did in SC to Trump right on the eve of the primary in each state.
Not even I am crazy enough to predict Kasich will unseat Trump, and I've been backing Kasich since before he announced.

However, there is a shit ton of money which has been sitting on the sidelines up to now. A shit ton.

Today is the day for that money to get off the dime (pun intended) and commit. They need to get together and decide who their man is going to be. Yes, they need to conspire. Damn right.

Right now, the only candidate who has viability other than Trump is Ted Cruz. And the Establishment hates Cruz, for good reason.

Rubio? Maybe, but he is too immature and inexperienced.

Kasich is the smart choice. He has everything we need in a Chief Executive. Everything. But I have lost hope there is any sanity or intelligence on the Right any more. All hope.
Curiosity makes me ask this: Is a "shit ton" more or less than a "shit load"?

Oh yes.

A shit ton is 2,000 pounds of shit. See that is fixed amount.

On the other hand "shit load" depends on (a) the measurement container, and (b) the loading of that container. The two primary containers being clothing such as diapers and pants. Loose clothing allows for more shit and therefore a variation in the load between individuals. Another oft use measurement for shit load is the wheelbarrow. Variations in wheelbarrow size, height of mounding, strength of the individual all contribute to differences in the load of shit that can be delivered.

>>>>

Oh yes.

On the other hand "shit load" depends on (a) the measurement container, and (b) the loading of that container. The two primary containers being clothing such as diapers and pants. Loose clothing allows for more shit and therefore a variation in the load between individuals. Another oft use measurement for shit load is the wheelbarrow. Variations in wheelbarrow size, height of mounding, strength of the individual all contribute to differences in the load of shit that can be delivered.

>>>>
Thank you.

I am a Cruz supporter, jackass! I have disclosed this many times.

How do you feel about his Canadian birth certificate? And, how would you feel it was instead a Cuban, Iranian, Russian or Chinese birth certificate? :popcorn:

...because as you know, the 14th wouldn't allow the precedent to discriminate against anyone's national origin anywhere on earth..

Oh, let's see, Carson dropping out means more votes for 1. Trump? 2. Cruz? 3. Rubio? or 4. Kasich?.... in the Rust Belt, New England & the West?

Hint: if Carson had dropped out before Vermont, Kasich would have won Vermont.

Oh yes.

>>>>
Thank you.

No problem, I'd probably be pretty good a shoveling shit for a living. :)

>>>>

The problems for Trump with actual conservatives (including evangelicals and the ever-present Hispanic republican in the West) that don't buy the New York fast-talking bullshit artist:

Gay Marriage Ads Took Pounds of Flesh From Trump: 1st Time His Lead Shrank Almost By Half

Trump Attended Gay Weddings: Called Them "Beautiful" Says It's a Done Deal

Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life? (read poll results)

1st Meeting in a Thousand Years: Pope & Russian Orthodox Church Denounce Gay Marriage

Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings? (read poll results)

We have polls running 75-90+% opposed. There's some serious votes.

I love how Silhouette cites her own threads- threads in which she cites herself also.

As if citing herself makes her posts less batshit crazy than they are.

Well, let's say I know California voters, well.... Not the ones screaming at the top of their lungs from GLAAD's Hollywood stump either...the real ones. The ones who tip the majority in the conservatives there.

No one- absolutely no one other than yourself would say you know 'California voters' well.

We have a Democratic Governor, a Democratic Attorney General, a Democratic Secretary of State, the Legislature is dominated by the Democratic Party- the Conservatives have been a dwindling part of the population for decades now.

Well, let's say I know California voters, well.... Not the ones screaming at the top of their lungs from GLAAD's Hollywood stump either...the real ones. The ones who tip the majority in the conservatives there.

No one- absolutely no one other than yourself would say you know 'California voters' well.

We have a Democratic Governor, a Democratic Attorney General, a Democratic Secretary of State, the Legislature is dominated by the Democratic Party- the Conservatives have been a dwindling part of the population for decades now.
And yet the conservatives will be the ones who thumbs up or down the GOP candidates at the voting booth when the primaries come there. You forgot about that, didn't you? Southern Cal & the Inland Empire have very conservative roots.

...a new poll showed the governor trailing Donald Trump in Ohio."Kasich scoffed at the notion..."I would hope they would be clearing the decks for me," he said of Rubio's camp in speaking to reporters after addressing the Georgia legislature in Atlanta. "I've spent the least amount of money and am rising in the polls. I can win my home state. Why would I clear the decks for them? They ought to be consolidating around me."'I can win my home state,' Kasich says after poll shows Trump tops in Ohio
Trailing Trump by about 5 points that is. But when you subtract 10 from 5, you get Kasich beating Trump by 5 points...let me explain...and remember, there is a significant number of people who believe, on the left, middle and the right in the Trump supporters that children should have both a mother and father like they did growing up...

That's right Kasich. We saw how Trump plummeted 10 points after those radio ads/robo calls in South Carolina at the 11th hour. And, you're the only one that's going to be palatable to California. Kasich should go the distance and talk Cruz's delegates into surrendering to you after he wins both Ohio and California (remember they voted down gay marriage TWICE in that BLUE state ...hispanic blue that is...catholic...the Pope's recent warnings...hello?...) After all, Cruz CAN NOT be the nominee since he has a Canadian birth certificate. He could just as easily have a Russian birth certificate or N. Korean for that matter. He is ineligible to run.

I've seen ONE and only ONE issue that took Trump down 10 points IMMEDIATELY upon ads running. And that was Cruz's last minute SC ads saying Trump is soft on gay marriage; thinks they're "beautiful" and the legal issue (where kids have either no mother or father) is "a done deal". Trump was practically mourning the day after saying Cruz was "smart, really smart" and "tough, really tough" to run those ads and how at that moment he felt like he was "fighting for his life" in the campaign. It's a push-button issue and a huge vote-getter. I don't know for the life of me why Kasich would have said at the Texas debate, which hurt him terribly in Super Tuesday "gay marriage is pretty much a done deal". Stupid. Moronic. Who is running the show in his campaign is what I wonder. Note, he was the only candidate who said "gay marriage is a done deal" and he tanked in the evangelical vote. He's win on that issue if he pitched the "no mother/no father" angle in the Rust Belt and California instead of just "I'm against gay marriage cuz it's vaguely immoral" angle.

We'll see. If he wants to win, he should take the gloves off and hit Trump in the only spot where it actually hurt him. Twice as hard now though that Kasich said basically the same thing Trump has. Spin spin spin..

BTW, that interview with Trump the day after SC on Fox News Sunday, the video I had for it, someone disabled it as a public display. So either another person or Fox News shut down Trump's being humble about gay marriage kicking his ass 10 points over night. That order could have easily come from Dick Cheney, the 5-time draft dodger, raised by democrats who has a lesbian daughter who wants gay marriage to be legal. It's odd in any event that the link was disabled to the public, since every other Fox News interview is a snap to get a hold of..

No wonder, no wonder at all why the Trumpsters don't trust the establishment "republicans". Wouldn't it be weird dozens of years from now if historians traced the total destruction of the GOP to one man's lesbian daughter, essentially?.....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back