Mr. Lucy tells me that he has a female patient who....

Mr. Lucy tells me that he has a female patient who told him she wants to have sex with him :popcorn:

So I said to him that would be okay, just as long as I could watch :smoke:

Now you see BEFORE I joined this forum I was an INNOCENT Roman Catholic girl :abgg2q.jpg:

And NOW look at what a sex pervert I am :dev2:

That explains why you like macho men.

I like Alpha males, what woman wants a Beta male?
Extremely ugly women.

Mr. Lucy tells me that he has a female patient who told him she wants to have sex with him.

Now you see BEFORE I joined this forum I was an INNOCENT Roman Catholic girl and NOW look at what a sex pervert I am :dev2:
thats not perverted,, thats adventurous,,,

sex is the funnest thing two or more people can do together,,,
Wow!! Some common ground!! With Lucy too! Unbelievable.!! We have been having sex orgies/ group sex/ dating other couples for years!!. The funny thing, is that the majority of people in that lifestyle are conservative. Sometimes religious.
couldnt help yourself from making it political could you,,,

I'm just going to go ahead and call you a liar,,,

Mr. Lucy tells me that he has a female patient who told him she wants to have sex with him.

Now you see BEFORE I joined this forum I was an INNOCENT Roman Catholic girl and NOW look at what a sex pervert I am :dev2:

Wow!! Some common ground!! With Lucy too! Unbelievable.!! We have been having sex orgies/ group sex/ dating other couples for years!!. The funny thing, is that the majority of people in that lifestyle are conservative. Sometimes religious.

Well, you know there is nothing wrong with being adventurous and considering nobody gets hurt or anything and everything is consensual then I don't know why there is a big hang-up about this.

Having said this it's just not a good idea for Mr. Lucy to take up the offer from this female patient, it would not be professional and he doesn't and I don't want him losing his Medical Licence.

No wonder your butt hurts all the time.

Mr. Lucy tells me that he has a female patient who told him she wants to have sex with him :popcorn:

Now you see BEFORE I joined this forum I was an INNOCENT Roman Catholic girl :abgg2q.jpg:

This is the 2nd time in one month that I am glad my wife has zero interest in what issues I discuss here.

Everything is safe here, don't worry :)

Have you noticed how Leftists INSIST they are so open minded about EVERYTHING yet they seem to have a hang-up about sex things? They seem to be prudish and uncomfortable? I add this ONLY seems to be about Heterosexual sex,
Complete made up equine excrement!

Well many of the Leftists who have responded in this thread seem shocked about everything, so what am I supposed to comment?

There is a weird misconception with Leftists that all Conservatives are Prudes and have sex hang-up's when this is not the situation, there is nothing weird or abnormal about sex and sex also is not just for procreation purposes.

Have you noticed how Leftists INSIST they are so open minded about EVERYTHING yet they seem to have a hang-up about sex things? They seem to be prudish and uncomfortable? I add this ONLY seems to be about Heterosexual sex,

Well many of the Leftists who have responded in this thread seem shocked about everything, so what am I supposed to comment?

There is a weird misconception with Leftists that all Conservatives are Prudes and have sex hang-up's when this is not the situation, there is nothing weird or abnormal about sex and sex also is not just for procreation purposes.
I do not entertain that misconception at all. However, conservatives, while being ok with heterosexual sex freak the fuck out over gay sex. What is that?

I do not entertain that misconception at all. However, conservatives, while being ok with heterosexual sex freak the fuck out over gay sex. What is that?

In general I have always in my more serious comments on the subject have always stated I have no problem with Gays and Lesbians and Bisexuals, I have a friend who is Bisexual and I pay ALL the medical bills of a Gay friend of mine in California who has HIV, I have previously posted in a few threads about the friend who I pay his medical bills, he's on some medication cocktail for HIV that I can't remember what it's called right now, but he's on some thing.

I have no problem with Gay, Lesbians and Bisexuals, I ONLY have a problem with the whole LGBTQ thing that seems obsessed with pushing the Transgender and 56 Genders thing in schools to young children. As a parent I think it is WRONG to be telling young children about issues like Anal Sex for example, sex things should essentially be told to children by their parents when they are at an older age and telling young children there are all these different 56 Genders is just deliberately confusing them.

There is at least ONE Leftist at this forum who has absolutely twisted theories about Heterosexual sex, to the point they make comments like a woman being in a consensual sexual relationship with a man is allowing herself to be essentially "raped", now where this type of twisted thinking even comes from who knows, but that is very very fucked up thinking.

It means dick suckers like you are sick twisted perverted and should be locked up.

What do you like?

I like men who respect me, not the kind who like to grab pussies.
Besides I am long married woman.

Mr. Lucy and me respect each other, but you know in Bedroom Situations do you want to be respectful and for want of a better word Prudes?

This is the problem with The Culture of Being Offended By Everything. WTF can you imagine what life would be like if these maniacs were allowed to take over.

BEDROOM SITUATION I:

Man: Can I touch that?

Woman: No, if you touch that then you are offending me by showing your Toxic Masculinity.

BEDROOM SITUATION II:

Woman: Can I touch that?

Beta Cuck Faggot Soy Boi: No, you can't touch that because I'm in the middle of Transgendering.

What about pulling hair and spanking?

Pulling hair no. Spanking is very nice, I like a good Spanking and I think it reminds me that I am a bad Catholic girl :smoke:
Catholic girls are the best I had 12 years of Catholic schooling

What do you like?

I like men who respect me, not the kind who like to grab pussies.
Besides I am long married woman.

At SOME point I would expect that your husband has grabbed your....you know as Joe Biden would say....the thing.
Did Penny say that her husband doesn't like to grab her .......thing?

I think she did, yes.

He's only interested after he comes home from a long night at the strip club drunk

couldnt help yourself from making it political could you,,,

I'm just going to go ahead and call you a liar,,,
Call me what ever the hell you like. I only care about what I'm called by people who I respect,

Is he a medical doctor or a shrink?

He is what you call a Shrink.
Then legally he can not have sex with her he could lose his license.

Did mr. Lucy deliver your 6kids?

Hey Froggy nice to see you again ^^, i hope we will go after some leftie together it is the time of the year for doing some prank , i hope you are ready ? :dev2:!

Hey Froggy nice to see you again ^^, i hope we will go after some leftie together it is the time of the year for doing some prank , i hope you are ready ? :dev2:!
You know it girl

Lucy, I know this is probably a troll thread but on the off-chance you are telling the truth your husband breached confidentiality when he told you his patient wanted to have sex with him, and he would violate his oath as a psychiatrist if he had sex with her.
I was thinking the same thing.

Forum List

Back