Mr Bush Always Fails ... Why?

Confident

Nov 4, 2005
Round The World

Sorry for saying this my friends, but it's the truth.
I have to say it cause your president Bush always fails to specify the way to make victory in Iraq.
You can not succeed in Iraq unless you kick out Iran from Iraq.
That's the only way and the first, 2nd, .....and the last step.
Most of the Iraqi militias are against each other, while... in the same time, all of them are supported by Iran, is it strange?!!
Not only the militias are mercenary to Iran, but also the Iraqi regime.
Iran has a big game in Iraq,
in brief,
Iran uses Iraqi militias to fight the USA on behalf of Iran with the support of the Iraqi weak regime.
The way of kicking out Iran from Iraq is the only way to make victory,!!
Can you do it?

How ironic that you would post such a thing in a week when all reports from Iraq have been positive, #1.

#2, our goal in moving into Iraq was to unseat Saddam and that was accomplished long ago.

All that's left remaining is our efforts to enable the Iraqi people to live amid democracy and peace and if that, in the end, is not their choice, then, it is only they who have failed.

Sorry for saying this my friends, but it's the truth.
I have to say it cause your president Bush always fails to specify the way to make victory in Iraq.
You can not succeed in Iraq unless you kick out Iran from Iraq.
That's the only way and the first, 2nd, .....and the last step.
Most of the Iraqi militias are against each other, while... in the same time, all of them are supported by Iran, is it strange?!!
Not only the militias are mercenary to Iran, but also the Iraqi regime.
Iran has a big game in Iraq,
in brief,
Iran uses Iraqi militias to fight the USA on behalf of Iran with the support of the Iraqi weak regime.
The way of kicking out Iran from Iraq is the only way to make victory,!!
Can you do it?

and the success of your fearless leader would be what......

How ironic that you would post such a thing in a week when all reports from Iraq have been positive, #1.

You been hiding under a rock? Positive??? Gen. Petraus said 1) He has no clue if the war is making us safer; and 2) He has no idea when it will be over, setting the boss up so he can leave his mess to the next (probably dem) president.... yeah... that's postive. :eusa_think:

#2, our goal in moving into Iraq was to unseat Saddam and that was accomplished long ago.

If that's all we set out to do, then there shouldn't be any further issues and we should pack up our marbles and go home. But you're being disingenuous, there are also benchmarks established by the admin, in conjunction with the Iraqi govt, most of which haven't been met and give no indication of being met. So, tell us, how long are we supposed to futz around there letting people die and bleeding our treasury dry if the "goal in .... Iraq was to unseat Saddam".

All that's left remaining is our efforts to enable the Iraqi people to live amid democracy and peace and if that, in the end, is not their choice, then, it is only they who have failed.

They didn't fail... they didn't ASK us to give them a democracy... they didn't ASK us to unseat their leader (however awful he may have been)... they didn't ASK us to wreck their infrastructure; they didn't ASK us to destabilize their country so that a civil war could start. The failure was in stupidly going there in the first place when we KNEW.... what would happen (see Dick Cheney's 1994 interview and Daddy Bush's book). The failure now is in pursuing a failed policy that has netted no political gain.

Is large and bold font for an entire post really necessary? I think that those people, who are interested in reading what is posted, can read standard basic font. If they can’t, then they can adjust the settings on their computer or copy the text to a document and tweak the document so that they can see the text.

Those people who are not interested in what you have to post will probably ignore your post no matter how large you make the text.

Your wrong this guy did everything he set out to do.

We did not elect him however he got himself elected by nefarious means.

Voter roll purging , fixed machines, DOJ officials who he owns got and kept him his office.

He has gotten everything he wanted except that fricking Iraqi Oil contract which the Iraqis it seems will now not pass.

Why are you happy to help him further his goals by stapping the American with a war in Iran?

I think you are secretly on his side there MR Confident?

Is large and bold font for an entire post really necessary? I think that those people, who are interested in reading what is posted, can read standard basic font. If they can’t, then they can adjust the settings on their computer or copy the text to a document and tweak the document so that they can see the text.

Those people who are not interested in what you have to post will probably ignore your post no matter how large you make the text.

The font/bold was from Scenic Point's post.... my response just picked it up and I can't be bothered editing his post. So, I hope you're addressing him/her.

Wrong. Virtually none of the political benchmarks have been met by the iraqi government, which was the whole point of the splurge.

We invaded to disarm him of WMD. Not because he was a thuggish dictator.

Translation: "Hey! Don't blame us republicans for this fuck up of a war!"

You were told by many people, before you and bush invaded, that this would happen. That this would be a disaster. You should have listened, instead of calling them traitors.

Strange my friend, Mr Bush Specified the goal in the past, and the goal was weapons of mass destruction.

The ironic in this issue, you found no weapons of mass destruction, and that was the first untruth, and you still and continue fighting in Iraq, why?
The war in Iraq costs more than $461 billions and around 4,000 americans killed!! is that because to unseat Saddam and replace an Iraqi mercenary regime to Iran?

If you think we believe that you came to Iraq to enable the Iraqi people to live amid democracy you are mistaken, we have noticed your new good relationship with the biggest dictator in the world... the president of Libya Qadafi who became today so nice and good man while he is controlling Libyans worse than Saddam!!....We call this "double standards".

We know exactly the main goals in moving into Iraq and still fighting and losing money and soldiers, and if you lose the war, you lose your goals.

I read today in Aljazeera.net/English that the Sunni party called "The Islamic Prty" accused AlQaeda in Iraq they get aids and strong support from Iran.

Iran supports both Sunni and Shei militias to fight each other and to fight the USA on behalf of Iran.

Kicking out Iran from Iraq is the only way to make you victorious if you want to win the war

When the shia and sunni can agree to defeat a common enemy before they continue thier ancient hostilities, things might start looking up quicker than people think.

When the shia and sunni can agree to defeat a common enemy before they continue thier ancient hostilities, things might start looking up quicker than people think.

Like that's going to miraculously happen after thousands of years of them hating each other. You're living in a fantasy world.

You guys have been wrong about every prediction you've made about Iraq, no reason to expect y'all to start being correct now.

Like that's going to miraculously happen after thousands of years of them hating each other. You're living in a fantasy world.

You guys have been wrong about every prediction you've made about Iraq, no reason to expect y'all to start being correct now.

Fire away--let's hear your predictions.

Fire away--let's hear your predictions.

I'd be interested in jillian's prediction too.

My guess is that while Bush and his supporters have been wrong virtually all the time the last 5 years, Jillian's been probably pretty much right in her predictions the last 5 years: Invading iraq was stupid, Iraq wasn't much of a strategic threat to the U.S., Iraq wasn't cooperating with al qaeda, and occupation of iraq could be bloody and costly, and be a disaster for the U.S.

My guess is that while Bush and his supporters have been wrong virtually all the time the last 5 years, Jillian's been probably pretty much right in her predictions the last 5 years: Invading iraq was stupid, Iraq wasn't much of a strategic threat to the U.S., Iraq wasn't cooperating with al qaeda, and occupation of iraq could be bloody and costly, and be a disaster for the U.S.

Get over it. The invasion was in 2003, none of those things matter ANYMORE and haven't since the minute we invaded. Par for the course though, you don't and can't find any prediction for what to DO NOW. Well except let them all die without our help.

I suggest you read what he asked. How about you or Jillian provide a prediction of what will happen IN THE Future, if we stay and if we leave.

My guess is that while Bush and his supporters have been wrong virtually all the time the last 5 years, Jillian's been probably pretty much right in her predictions the last 5 years:QUOTE]

Oh really----ask her al lthe predictions she's made about "heads rolling" in the white house. You have no fricken idea waht she has predicted yet you think she's been right on. You've made no research and have nothing to base your assement on other than her political leanings. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Shush ... I can actually read those posts without glasses.:redface:

Your wrong this guy did everything he set out to do.

We did not elect him however he got himself elected by nefarious means.

Voter roll purging , fixed machines, DOJ officials who he owns got and kept him his office.

He has gotten everything he wanted except that fricking Iraqi Oil contract which the Iraqis it seems will now not pass.

Why are you happy to help him further his goals by stapping the American with a war in Iran?

I think you are secretly on his side there MR Confident?

Nothing short of a labotomy will cure YOU.:cuckoo:

My guess is that while Bush and his supporters have been wrong virtually all the time the last 5 years, Jillian's been probably pretty much right in her predictions the last 5 years:QUOTE]

Oh really----ask her al lthe predictions she's made about "heads rolling" in the white house. You have no fricken idea waht she has predicted yet you think she's been right on. You've made no research and have nothing to base your assement on other than her political leanings. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

I can pretty much tell from her posts, that five years ago, she thought Invading iraq was a dumb and dangerous idea.

I can tell from your posts that five years ago, you thought invading iraq was a great idea.

Its a simple as that.

Forum List

Back