Mr Bush Always Fails ... Why?

the problem is that many of you are putting your own personal slants upon the entire situation and expecting this administration to live up to your goals and wishes. you choose to be negative and excerpt the positive so, in the end, that is all you're left with - a lot of negativity.

there are many in iraq who are presently enjoying new found freedoms and the rights of personal choice. the majority there have joyfully accepted democracy yet their opportunities are being thwarted by the minority.

our ability to stay in iraq will bring us many advantages, but of course, those rewards remain outside your whelm of thinking.

so typical that so many of you would think we should have left immediately upon overthrowing saddam. how is anyone ever going to be able to have a conversation with you when you are so stepped in self-concern?

Can't argue with someone who thinks they know it all without even checking.:badgrin:

Its amazing how many republicans and conservatives don't have the courage now, to simply admit they thought the war was a great idea from the beginning, that they taunted anyone who warned the war would be a mistake, and they believed everything bush told them about WMD, aluminum tubes, links to al qaeda, and uraniaum from niger. Now we have to "check" back through years of posts, to see what if they supported the war from the get go.

Yes, I've met many republicans who now dodge, bob, and weave, and are afraid to admit they were cheerleaders for the war from the get go. Now, I've got to "prove" they were warcheerleaders from all the way to the beginning.

I read the header and nothing else and I have to say the answer is, He is a thick bastard.

When the shia and sunni can agree to defeat a common enemy before they continue thier ancient hostilities, things might start looking up quicker than people think.
I fully agree, the problem is that "WHEN" will end up beng "NEVER"

Forum List

Back