Mozart and Hitler …. were citizens of which countries?

what were they?

• Mozart was German

• he was Salzburgian

• he was Austrian

• he was citizen of the Holy Roman Empire

• Hitler was Austrian

• Hitler became German later by some trickery

• Hitler was a German

• something else

Results are only viewable after voting.
I didn't "HAVE" to admit that, I admitted it FROM THE BEGINNING. Because you're a racist you want to pretend that the Spiritual has no African influence; that they "stole" it from whites. THAT it dumb, but go off.

lol I've never said a thing 'racist' here, you just hope yelling that nonsense is going to scare me or something. lol it doesn't, and I've said repeatedly it's more about culture than race here for years. You just had nothing and now you're just flinging shit on the walls.

he said so himself once

Why do you not try to understand what others say to you? Where from comes this un-German behavior?

Austria was the leading dukedom in Germany in the time of Mozart. Germany is not Prussia - never was. The so called "German emperors" since 1870 had been only Prussian emperors over Germany. The last real German emperor had been the Austrian Franz II. He had to dissolve the Holy Empire in 1806 because of Napoleon Bonaparte. Before this had happened Austria and Germany had been the same. So when Mozart said "Germany" Austria was included. And when he was angry about Salzburg then he was angry about the bishop there.

denmark_danische_fahne_-fahne_hissflagge_flagge_9.jpg

Holy Roman Empire (Today Danebrog = Flag of Denmark. Denmark is the eldest monarchy in Europe)

osterreich_austria_osterreichische_fahne_hissflagge_flagge_9.jpg

Austria

Holy Roman Empire of German Nation

fahne_hissflagge_flagge_deutschland_mit_adler_germany_8.jpg

Germany

Last edited:
lol I've never said a thing 'racist' here, you just hope yelling that nonsense is going to scare me or something. lol it doesn't, and I've said repeatedly it's more about culture than race here for years. You just had nothing and now you're just flinging shit on the walls.

What do you think "culture" is? Culture is constantly changing and borrowing and adopting from other cultures. ???

Mozart was NOT Austrian

Hitler was.

dont confuse the two

Forum List

Back