Trump Mow Them Down With A Combine

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
th
https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.ZovxUGvFxSdqtu1i_zwz7QEsDX&pid=Api&w=252&h=181

President Trump should fire every Democrat entrenched in every bureaucracy. He has to be crazy to leave any of them in positions of authority. Getting rid of Obama’s U.S. Attorneys is a big one:

Sen. Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) said in a statement that he was "troubled to learn of reports of requests for resignations from the remaining U.S. Attorneys, particularly that of Preet Bharara."

XXXXX

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (Calif.), the top Democrat on the Senate Judiciary Committee, issued a statement criticizing the "abrupt firing" of federal prosecutors​

Sessions asks 46 Obama-era US attorneys to resign
By Lydia Wheeler - 03/10/17 03:34 PM EST

Sessions asks 46 Obama-era US attorneys to resign

I guess Upchuck and Di Fi forgot about the pervert:

Nets Didn't Care About Clinton Firing 93 U.S. Attorneys, Lead With Replacement of 8
By Brent Baker | March 13, 2007 | 10:12 PM EDT

Nets Didn't Care About Clinton Firing 93 U.S. Attorneys, Lead With Replacement of 8

DOUBLE UPDATE
President Trump should fire every Democrat entrenched in every bureaucracy.

All of this leads to information overload — so much material that the communications of evil people are safely hidden in the mountain of data from the rest of us. The NSA captures the digital equivalent — if printed — of 27 times the contents of the Library of Congress every year.

All of this also leads to the monstrous power of the NSA to manipulate, torment and control the president by selectively concealing and selectively revealing data to him. The Constitution does not entrust such power to anyone in government. But Congress has given it.

All of this also substantially impairs a fundamental personal liberty, the right to be left alone — a right for which we seceded from Great Britain, a right guaranteed by the Fourth Amendment and a right for which we fought wars against tyrants who we feared would take it from us.

Yet after we won those wars, we permitted our elected representatives to crush that right. Those faithless representatives have created a monster that has now turned on us.​

Congress created a monster
By Andrew P. Napolitano - - Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Privacy surrendered in the name of security

In a word, liberty won the war and lost the peace. Or should I say Democrats stole liberty?

198098_5_.jpg
http://www.americanthinker.com/images/bucket/2017-03/198098_5_.jpg

Many presidents bring their own people in but, as usual, the way drumpf is doing it is very dangerous. A real prez would know that.

Sen. Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) said in a statement that he was "troubled to learn of reports of requests for resignations from the remaining U.S. Attorneys, particularly that of Preet Bharara."
Upchuck barfed again:

Sen. Chuck Schumer caused a scene at a Manhattan restaurant when he began yelling at a wealthy and well-connected Donald Trump supporter that the POTUS is “a liar.”

XXXXX

One witness said of the restaurant rant, “They are a highly respected couple, and Schumer made a scene, yelling, ‘She voted for Trump!’ The Califanos left the restaurant, but Schumer followed them outside.” On the sidewalk, Schumer carried on with his fantastical filibuster: “?‘How could you vote for Trump? He’s a liar!’ He kept repeating, ‘He’s a liar!’?”​

XXXXX

Schumer joined us outside and he told me Trump was a liar. I should have told him that Hillary Clinton was a liar, but I was so surprised I didn’t say anything.”​

Schumer loses cool with Trump supporter at swanky restaurant
By Emily Smith
March 27, 2017 | 9:18pm

http://pagesix.com/2017/03/27/schumer-loses-cool-with-trump-supporter-at-swanky-restaurant/

Schumer was okay with every lie Taqiyya the Liar told to get the ACA passed. Now that Upchuck made himself the voice of the Party of Liars fighting repealing his party’s pack of lies he better go easy on accusing others of lying.

Democrats lied like hell to ram the ACA through. Democrats now have to top the original lies in order to save their disaster. Every lie in the new round of lies will be rooted in Schumer’s opening salvo: “Repeal the ACA will make America sick again.”

VIDEO ▼

Make America Great Again vs Make America Sick Again

NOTE: If you watched the video did you notice that Typhoid Nancy looks a lot more haggard today than she looked when she was bubbling over with excitement:​

Regardless of the lies coming down the pike the entire opposition to repeal comes down to Democrats never agreeing to Americans keeping their doctors. Repealing the ACA allows Americans to choose their own doctors. That is the one battle Democrats will fight to stop no matter what happens to their party.​

No Retreat On The Government Choosing Your Doctor

Forum List

Back