Move over Walmart...

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012

I thought the "controversy" over the 9/11 Coke Zero display was stupid, but these people deserve all the shit they get. I personally thought the ad was so terrible that it was funny, but what the fuck were they thinking?

I wondered what Sally Struthers was up to lately. Looks like about 315 lbs...

morons. complete & utter morons. they can't possess any working brain cells. really? i mean i couldn't believe when i heard about it on the radio then shook my head even more after seeing it.

Youtube comments usually just annoy me, but sometimes there are gems. One user commented that the woman in the video had twin chins. :lol:

I hope they go out of business.

Meanwhile..what is next? Super cooked pizza from ovens even the holocaust would be envious of?

Hmm. They are hispanic. How about something along the lines of the best pumpkin for your thanksgiving dinner comes from El Fatto's Farmers Peoples Food field where the ground is saturated with the best fertilizer due to heads being cut off with machete's.

That's awesome! If i was near a store, I'd buy whatever i could afford from them.

Humour is important. This lady is better than Trump.

To commemorate 9/11 we're slashing prices with a box cutter. Our sales are so hot people will be leaping to their deaths.

That's awesome! If i was near a store, I'd buy whatever i could afford from them.

Humour is important. This lady is better than Trump.

Oh, I support even the darkest humor. If this ad was meant as a gag I'd be in total support of the mattress store. Instead it looks like it was just a terrible idea by a few people too stupid to realize why it was a terrible idea.

One of the funniest episodes of South Park was when the Jersey Shore was taking over America. They employed the help of Al Qaeda who flew planes into the army of people from Jersey. There was zero stink over the episode because it was meant to be funny, and it was funny. This commercial is just retarded.

I thought the "controversy" over the 9/11 Coke Zero display was stupid, but these people deserve all the shit they get. I personally thought the ad was so terrible that it was funny, but what the fuck were they thinking?

Maybe the better question is what were they drinking?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Would they still make light of 9/11 if they had known someone who was in one of them buildings or planes?

Forum List

Back