Move over Jimmy Carter, Obama has my vote for worst president... ever... forever

America has had some great presidents, many mediocre ones and a few bad ones. But we’ve never had one like Barack Obama. He’s the first who thinks the job is beneath him.

He’s the first who turns political give-and-take into a crisis by refusing to negotiate with Congress.

He’s the first who thinks the way to more power is to inflict pain on ordinary people.

The move to barricade the World War II memorial reveals the mentality of a tin-pot dictator. The limited government shutdown did not need to affect the memorial because it is open 24 hours, without gates and often without guards.

I’ve been saying for a while that there is no bottom to Obama. He’s not just ruthless. He’s without scruples and honor.
But to turn public opinion in his favor, Obama’s goons trucked in barricades to keep out World War II vets and other visitors. By one estimate, the barricades and workers cost $100,000.

The same punish-the-people attitude led to shutdowns of other parks and historic sites that get no federal funding.

“We’ve been told to make life as difficult for people as we can. It’s disgusting,” a Park Service ranger told The Washington Times.

The ranger cited the order to close the parking lot at George Washington’s home in Mount Vernon so visitors couldn’t use it. The cheap trick captured the contrast between a revered president and the current one.

I’ve been saying for a while that there is no bottom to Obama. He’s not just ruthless. He’s without scruples and honor.

However the shutdown ends, it will bring only a temporary respite from the crisis atmosphere in Washington. When it comes to his countrymen, Obama always chooses conflict over cooperation.

Meanwhile, Jimmy Carter can rest easy. We have a new worst president.

Move over Jimmy Carter, Obama has my vote for worst president -- ever | Fox News<--------<<<< click here..,
a community service note to liberals only :lmao:

some of you may not be old enough to remember Jimmy's ineptness, and some of you may not have ever heard of him as you were most likely not born yet.., but, trust me, Jimmy was a total clueless asshole who had the common sense of the fucking jackass that represents the demoncRAT party and all libertards , the only thing that Jimmy had going for him was that he had two American parents and they were both white and...., Christians :up:

I think Bush still has the title.

The 2000's were a “lost decade” for the middle class. Since 2000, median family income had fallen 5 percent, from $72,956 to $69,487. Median net worth dropper even farther, from a high of $152,950 before the financial crash to just $93,150 in 2010. All in all, the middle class ended the decade poorer, smaller and less optimistic than they were at the turn of the millennium. The destruction of middle-class wealth, in particular, erased nearly two decades of gains.

Oh and last year U.S. median household income in the U.S. for June 2018 is $61,891. MAGA? Not yet. Let's see Trump get us back up to $73,000.
Let's see Democrats let us keep some of it.

America has had some great presidents, many mediocre ones and a few bad ones. But we’ve never had one like Barack Obama. He’s the first who thinks the job is beneath him.

He’s the first who turns political give-and-take into a crisis by refusing to negotiate with Congress.

He’s the first who thinks the way to more power is to inflict pain on ordinary people.

The move to barricade the World War II memorial reveals the mentality of a tin-pot dictator. The limited government shutdown did not need to affect the memorial because it is open 24 hours, without gates and often without guards.

But to turn public opinion in his favor, Obama’s goons trucked in barricades to keep out World War II vets and other visitors. By one estimate, the barricades and workers cost $100,000.

The same punish-the-people attitude led to shutdowns of other parks and historic sites that get no federal funding.

“We’ve been told to make life as difficult for people as we can. It’s disgusting,” a Park Service ranger told The Washington Times.

The ranger cited the order to close the parking lot at George Washington’s home in Mount Vernon so visitors couldn’t use it. The cheap trick captured the contrast between a revered president and the current one.

However the shutdown ends, it will bring only a temporary respite from the crisis atmosphere in Washington. When it comes to his countrymen, Obama always chooses conflict over cooperation.

Move over Jimmy Carter, Obama has my vote for worst president -- ever | Fox News<--------<<<< click here..,

some of you may not be old enough to remember Jimmy's ineptness, and some of you may not have ever heard of him as you were most likely not born yet.., but, trust me, Jimmy was a total clueless asshole who had the common sense of the fucking jackass that represents the demoncRAT party and all libertards , the only thing that Jimmy had going for him was that he had two American parents and they were both white and...., Christians :up:

I bet Jimmy Carter partied for three days when that worthless affirmative action dumbshit Obama was elected knowing that he would get bumped out of being considered the worst President ever.

Show us one site that puts Obama down towards the bottom.

And find one that shows Bush higher than Carter or Obama. You won't find one. So what you are saying is just right wing partisan bullshit.
As a salesman you talk to a lot of people.
How many Liberals voted for Trump?
And don’t even try telling me most of your customers didn’t discuss the election.

Most of my customers don't discuss politics. It's not a smart thing to do. And many have expressed their disgust and some have shown their support.

I bet Jimmy Carter partied for three days when that worthless affirmative action dumbshit Obama was elected knowing that he would get bumped out of being considered the worst President ever.

And find one that shows Bush higher than Carter or Obama. You won't find one. So what you are saying is just right wing partisan bullshit.
And don’t even try telling me most of your customers didn’t discuss the election.

Most of my customers don't discuss politics. It's not a smart thing to do. And many have expressed their disgust and some have shown their support.
And you avoided the question...

I think Bush still has the title.

The 2000's were a “lost decade” for the middle class. Since 2000, median family income had fallen 5 percent, from $72,956 to $69,487. Median net worth dropper even farther, from a high of $152,950 before the financial crash to just $93,150 in 2010. All in all, the middle class ended the decade poorer, smaller and less optimistic than they were at the turn of the millennium. The destruction of middle-class wealth, in particular, erased nearly two decades of gains.

Oh and last year U.S. median household income in the U.S. for June 2018 is $61,891. MAGA? Not yet. Let's see Trump get us back up to $73,000.
Let's see Democrats let us keep some of it.

I kept plenty of my money in 2016 when Obama was president. Ok so I paid $1800 less a year under Trump. BFD. Is it worth it? I don't think so. Wait till he cuts my medicare and social security.

You know, Republicans talked a lot about the debt and about shrinking government and cutting social programs that benefit the poor and middle class in order to do it. How's that working out? Not so good.

(CNSNews.com) – The federal government spent a record $3,355,970,000,000 in the first nine months of fiscal 2019 (October through June), according to the Monthly Treasury Statement released today.

Prior to this fiscal year, the most the federal government had ever spent in the October-through-June period was in fiscal 2018, when the Treasury doled out $3,199,795,700,000 in constant June 2019 dollars. Before last year, the most the federal government had ever spent in the first nine months of the fiscal year was in fiscal 2009, when it spent $3,176,577,910,000. And that was during the Great Recession. What's Trump's excuse?

What I notice is Republican voters don't hold Republicans up to the same high standards that they hold Democrats to. Debt mattered when Obama was POTUS, now it doesn't.

I don't know. I liked a lot of the things he said too. And your negative attacks on Hillary made me not like her too, even though I'd much rather her be POTUS than Trump. But most liberals aren't as smart as I am and they fell for Trump's bullshit.

I too wanted to see Trump throw a monkey wrench in the government. I too was curious to see what would happen.

But, like I suspected, he turned out to be a liar and a right wing radical. Abortion, gays, tax breaks, supreme court picks, etc.

I don't know. I liked a lot of the things he said too. And your negative attacks on Hillary made me not like her too, even though I'd much rather her be POTUS than Trump. But most liberals aren't as smart as I am and they fell for Trump's bullshit.

I too wanted to see Trump throw a monkey wrench in the government. I too was curious to see what would happen.

But, like I suspected, he turned out to be a liar and a right wing radical. Abortion, gays, tax breaks, supreme court picks, etc.
I disapprove of targeted Evergreen Tax Cuts.
A tax cut should have an expiration date if it does not achieve it’s stated goal.
Unfortunately for Liberals, it achieved it’s stated goal.
Yes, I know that despite all the evidence, you will deny reality.

A tax cut should have an expiration date if it does not achieve it’s stated goal.
Yes I am going to deny it.

The economic boost from the Republican tax cuts is probably about to run out
That was quick.

The flood of fiscal stimulus from the Republican tax cut bill is about to slow to a trickle.

It’s been more than a year since the GOP passed its $1.5 trillion Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, which the White House and congressional leaders said would serve as a major boon to the economy, even promising it would pay for itself. (Most economists agree it won’t.) And now that it’s tax day, this is the first time Americans are seeing how the tax cuts played out for themselves, individually. Though the bill did cut taxes for most Americans, it disproportionately benefits corporations and the wealthy.

The juice it was supposed to inject in the economy will likely soon run out, just in time for the presidential election year.

The fiscal stimulus of the tax bill will likely continue this year, but once 2020 arrives, many economists say the short-term growth effects will probably run out.

“It’s not done now,” Adam Looney, a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution and former Treasury Department staffer, told me. “But its effect will fade out relatively quickly.”

The short-term effects of the bill are fading pretty fast

The longer-term effects are usually a lot more subtle — and hard to spot

That was quick.

The flood of fiscal stimulus from the Republican tax cut bill is about to slow to a trickle.

It’s been more than a year since the GOP passed its $1.5 trillion Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, which the White House and congressional leaders said would serve as a major boon to the economy, even promising it would pay for itself. (Most economists agree it won’t.) And now that it’s tax day, this is the first time Americans are seeing how the tax cuts played out for themselves, individually. Though the bill did cut taxes for most Americans, it disproportionately benefits corporations and the wealthy.

The juice it was supposed to inject in the economy will likely soon run out, just in time for the presidential election year.

The fiscal stimulus of the tax bill will likely continue this year, but once 2020 arrives, many economists say the short-term growth effects will probably run out.

“It’s not done now,” Adam Looney, a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution and former Treasury Department staffer, told me. “But its effect will fade out relatively quickly.”

Look, mommy!
An economic prediction for...6 months from now...
Stuff it.

Obama's stimulus achieved it's goal too. It got us out of the great recession. But Trump's tax breaks to the rich and corporations never expire. So they'll keep getting those tax breaks, the debt/deficit will keep rising, the stimulus is over, and eventually our taxes will have to go up to pay for the breaks the rich are getting.

Yes, Trump's tax breaks worked exactly how the rich wanted them to work.

That was quick.

Look, mommy!
Stuff it.

Oh but remember when you guys were telling us that Republicans predicted the Great recession was coming but Democrats wouldn't let them stop it?

Sorry you don't like to see the warning signs

Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren said there are warning signs for another financial crisis that would devastate the United States -- "a single shock could bring it all down" -- and the 2020 presidential candidate proposed a plan she said could help prevent it.

I even hear USMB Republicans saying things like, "of course another recession is coming. They always come". Preparing for what is about to happen to Trump. Already lining up the excuses. Now blame Pelosi.

Obama's stimulus achieved it's goal too. It got us out of the great recession. But Trump's tax breaks to the rich and corporations never expire. So they'll keep getting those tax breaks, the debt/deficit will keep rising, the stimulus is over, and eventually our taxes will have to go up to pay for the breaks the rich are getting.

Yes, Trump's tax breaks worked exactly how the rich wanted them to work.
Where do you make up this BS?
I can’t fault Obama who was blocked by the Rs, but he didn’t do shit for the economy.

That was quick.

Look, mommy!
Stuff it.

Oh but remember when you guys were telling us that Republicans predicted the Great recession was coming but Democrats wouldn't let them stop it?

Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren said there are warning signs for another financial crisis that would devastate the United States -- "a single shock could bring it all down" -- and the 2020 presidential candidate proposed a plan she said could help prevent it.

I even hear USMB Republicans saying things like, "of course another recession is coming. They always come". Preparing for what is about to happen to Trump. Already lining up the excuses. Now blame Pelosi.
Fuck the Rs and the Ds.
I voted for Trump.

That was quick.

Look, mommy!
Stuff it.

Fuck the Rs and the Ds.
I voted for Trump.

He is an R. Do try and pay attention.

[Q

Do you get what the Greatest Recession since the Great Depression means?

You are confused Moon Bat.

Bush did fine for six years until that filthy ass 2006 elected Democrat Congress took over and the let the CRA chickens come home to roost. Great example of how Democrats fuck up everything they touch.

Then, on top of that, the most incompetent and sorry ass piece of shit to ever hold the office took over for eight years and poverty increased, family income decreased, debt soared and we had dismal economic growth.

Obama was without a doubt the worst President the Republic ever saw. Not only did he fuck up foreign policy, race relations, the military, the economy but he really screwed up heath care.

Anybody that voted for the asshole was a world class dumbshit. Of course many of those dumbshits voted for Crooked Hillary so you know they are not the brightest bulbs in the chandelier.

Obama, worst President ever! We all know that.

That was quick.

Look, mommy!
Stuff it.

Fuck the Rs and the Ds.
I voted for Trump.

He is an R. Do try and pay attention.
Please do mind the platform of both parties...
Fuck everything but the cash.

You should be ashamed to say such a thing while supporting a pathological liar, committed sociopath and racist scumbag like Trump. Pres. Obama was a real President, and his accomplishments will ALWAYS far outweigh whatever this clown in the White House will ever accomplish, which so far, is nothing. Except for that tax break for billionaires.

16650001_6082034293374_2900605931425366016_n.png.jpg

Carter had good intentions.

Obama poisoned government administration and justice. More than that he taught us to question all things, including your sex and patriotism. He opened the door to wide-spread false racism, which has become the core of the Democrat base. Worst POTUS all-time IMO.

Last edited:
[Q

Do you get what the Greatest Recession since the Great Depression means?

You are confused Moon Bat.

Bush did fine for six years until that filthy ass 2006 elected Democrat Congress took over and the let the CRA chickens come home to roost. Great example of how Democrats fuck up everything they touch.

Then, on top of that, the most incompetent and sorry ass piece of shit to ever hold the office took over for eight years and poverty increased, family income decreased, debt soared and we had dismal economic growth.

Obama was without a doubt the worst President the Republic ever saw. Not only did he fuck up foreign policy, race relations, the military, the economy but he really screwed up heath care.

Anybody that voted for the asshole was a world class dumbshit. Of course many of those dumbshits voted for Crooked Hillary so you know they are not the brightest bulbs in the chandelier.

Obama, worst President ever! We all know that.
Funny shit. Find one article that backs this up. Maybe on Drudge you can find one but no where else. Silly.

Forum List

Back