Mourning The Original Europeans

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2008
Your Imagination
I heard an interesting story on NPR this morning... Study: Neanderthals Wore Jewelry And Makeup : NPR

The story, about how maybe Neanderthals living in Europe were perhaps not as brutish as their modern cousins, Homo Sapiens, have always made them out to be, was interesting enough, but what caught my ear were 2 lines in the story:

So even though Homo sapiens had developed symbolic thinking before they got to Europe, perhaps Neanderthals were figuring it out for themselves. Brooks suggests that maybe it was the arrival of those modern humans that pushed them into it.

and,

"In some way, modern humans were pushing populations in front of them," she says, "so that Neanderthals in southern Spain were becoming more crowded in some way, so that they were feeling the need to reach out to a larger safety net, if you like, of individuals."

Considering what happened here in North America and elsewhere, I got to wondering...

Is there any property on this planet belonging to white people that they didn't get by taking it from a more primitive cousin? :eusa_think:

How different might this world look today if the original Europeans had survived...

Not entirely on topic, but if you really want to put some panties in a wad check this out:

Scientists mapping Neanderthal DNA and comparing it to the modern human genome are looking for evidence of interbreeding between the species, which coexisted in Europe for thousands of years before Neanderthals disappeared.

(Cliffs Notes version for the lazy: So far the evidence points to those Neanderthals and early modern humans getting it on rarely if at all, but they aren't anywhere near done yet)

Researchers Probe Links Between Modern Humans and Neanderthals

Did Neanderthals Interbreed With Homo-Sapiens?: Neanderthal Fossil Raises Questions about Human Origins

Of course, a few Neanderthal genes would explain some people around here! :lol:

So far the evidence points to those Neanderthals and early modern humans getting it on rarely if at all

Yet apparently there was a huge propaganda effort to show Human/Neanderthal couples as regularly as possible, in the hopes that there would be more Human/Neanderthal mating.

I heard an interesting story on NPR this morning... Study: Neanderthals Wore Jewelry And Makeup : NPR

The story, about how maybe Neanderthals living in Europe were perhaps not as brutish as their modern cousins, Homo Sapiens, have always made them out to be, was interesting enough, but what caught my ear were 2 lines in the story:

So even though Homo sapiens had developed symbolic thinking before they got to Europe, perhaps Neanderthals were figuring it out for themselves. Brooks suggests that maybe it was the arrival of those modern humans that pushed them into it.

and,

"In some way, modern humans were pushing populations in front of them," she says, "so that Neanderthals in southern Spain were becoming more crowded in some way, so that they were feeling the need to reach out to a larger safety net, if you like, of individuals."

Considering what happened here in North America and elsewhere, I got to wondering...

Is there any property on this planet belonging to white people that they didn't get by taking it from a more primitive cousin? :eusa_think:

How different might this world look today if the original Europeans had survived...

If just a few Neanderthals had survived, today they'd be demanding billions in reparations payments, their own country, etc. etc. etc.

and,

Not entirely sure that the very early Homo Saps that entered Europe were white.

Not entirely on topic, but if you really want to put some panties in a wad check this out:

Scientists mapping Neanderthal DNA and comparing it to the modern human genome are looking for evidence of interbreeding between the species, which coexisted in Europe for thousands of years before Neanderthals disappeared.

(Cliffs Notes version for the lazy: So far the evidence points to those Neanderthals and early modern humans getting it on rarely if at all, but they aren't anywhere near done yet)

Did Neanderthals Interbreed With Homo-Sapiens?: Neanderthal Fossil Raises Questions about Human Origins

I wonder if the evidence doesn't instead point to the rarity of inter-species 'play time' resulting in spawn. Ask any vice squad cop... man is not known to be universally picky about where he puts his pecker.

To me the 'proof' that human is human and race is merely a decoration scheme is the fact that a 'pure' sample of any given race has no problem producing babies with a 'pure' of another race. We're all pink on the inside.

I wonder if the evidence doesn't instead point to the rarity of inter-species 'play time' resulting in spawn. Ask any vice squad cop... man is not known to be universally picky about where he puts his pecker.

To me the 'proof' that human is human and race is merely a decoration scheme is the fact that a 'pure' sample of any given race has no problem producing babies with a 'pure' of another race. We're all pink on the inside.

Considering the known history of humankind with the mass migrations, population bottlenecks and of course intermingling of populations, I guess my point is that anyone who considers themselves "pure" anything at all is probably fooling themselves.

Considering the known history of humankind with the mass migrations, population bottlenecks and of course intermingling of populations, I guess my point is that anyone who considers themselves "pure" anything at all is probably fooling themselves.

I don't want to fool myself, I just want to fool the US Government:

"Hey, LOOK; I'm 1/32 American Indian and I NEED A LOW INTEREST LOAN!!"

I don't want to fool myself, I just want to fool the US Government:

"Hey, LOOK; I'm 1/32 American Indian and I NEED A LOW INTEREST LOAN!!"

Funny you say that, this thread made me think of my kids. My fair-skinned, blond/light brown, blue-eyed little monkeys have more than enough native american in them on their dad's side for tribal rights (if he'd just cooperate with the geneaology). It means very little now, but that's high dollar college tuition savings later on. With twins, I'll take what I can get!

Funny you say that, this thread made me think of my kids. My fair-skinned, blond/light brown, blue-eyed little monkeys have more than enough native american in them on their dad's side for tribal rights (if he'd just cooperate with the geneaology). It means very little now, but that's high dollar college tuition savings later on. With twins, I'll take what I can get!
They can have special loans s soon as they surrender the right to vote (once 18), take off the White Man's clothes, get back on the reservation, and shut the fuck up.

They can be equal or we can go back to doing things Jackson's way.

☭proletarian☭;1898605 said:
They can have special loans s soon as they surrender the right to vote (once 18), take off the White Man's clothes, get back on the reservation, and shut the fuck up.

They can be equal or we can go back to doing things Jackson's way.

Does the stick you have stuck in your ass vibrate or simply chafe? :eek:

The reds have the same options as the blacks: equality or slavery. Enough of this discriminatory special treatment for anyone who's not white.

Equality is equality. If you want equality, then you get equal treatment in all regards. If you don't want that, get back in the fields with the livestock.

☭proletarian☭;1898648 said:
The reds have the same options as the blacks: equality or slavery. Enough of this discriminatory special treatment for anyone who's not white.

Equality is equality. If you want equality, then you get equal treatment in all regards. If you don't want that, get back in the fields with the livestock.

It must be hard to live life as a braying ass. My condolences.

There were certain agreements (treaties / contracts) made back in the day. You don't want to honor what few weren't broken, too bad for you.

It must be hard to live life as a braying ass. My condolences.
So you oppose racial equality? So much for principles.

There were certain agreements (treaties / contracts) made back in the day. You don't want to honor what few weren't broken, too bad for you.

If the reds were smart, they wouldn't want the old 'treaties' (conditions of surrender) recognized. The treaties pretty said the reds could live (only) in the most inhospitable regions the Fed could find to put them. It's like Jews demanding their ghettos back from the German gov't.

Why are you so opposed to equality? Why do you want to elevate the lesser races above the people who build this nation? All you're going to do is destroy America, trigger a backlash that'll get the offbrands slaughtered on masse, and undo two-hundred years of progress.

Damn good point.

New Topics

Forum List

Back