Motorcycle flips over cliff in scary crash *vid*

That is simply a miracle he wasn't killed. And to have video up until his rescue is unbelievable.

My brother's motorcycle left the highway in Utah and fell 250 feet. Amazingly, he was awake, aware, lucid when first responders arrived but dead shortly thereafter. His internal injuries were so severe, it was not possible to donate his organs.

He was wearing a helmet and was a very careful rider.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that, Luddly. Had to be hard on you and your family.
My bother's motorcycle left the highway in Utah and fell 250 feet. Amazingly, he was awake, aware, lucid when first responders arrived but dead shortly thereafter. His internal injuries were so severe, it was not possible to donate his organs.

He was wearing a helmet and was a very careful rider.

Hardest on his kids. Both were young at the time.

In a nasty coincidence, my uncle was also killed in a motorcycle accident - burned to death in the middle of a busy street in Denver. I never knew him as he was killed when my mother was 9yo but I have a newspaper clipping of it. It was such a horrendous and unusual accident, it got quite a lot of news coverage.

My ex and I used to travel a lot on a bike. I remember one night in Wyoming, traveling with my brother and his wife, dead dark out in the middle of nowhere and pronghorns everywhere. We pulled over, she and I dropped trou to pee, we're talking, looking at the stars and damn - all off a sudden, a fast moving train was practically on top of us. We heard it just before it appeared and had no idea which way to jump.

Its not for nothing they're called donor-cycles though. I worked for years in ERs and was glad to sell the bike.

A friend of mine lost her son at 19 when someone pulled out in front of him. Broke his body in half. It was horrific.
Hardest on his kids. Both were young at the time.

In a nasty coincidence, my uncle was also killed in a motorcycle accident - burned to death in the middle of a busy street in Denver. I never knew him as he was killed when my mother was 9yo but I have a newspaper clipping of it. It was such a horrendous and unusual accident, it got quite a lot of news coverage.

My ex and I used to travel a lot on a bike. I remember one night in Wyoming, traveling with my brother and his wife, dead dark out in the middle of nowhere and pronghorns everywhere. We pulled over, she and I dropped trou to pee, we're talking, looking at the stars and damn - all off a sudden, a fast moving train was practically on top of us. We heard it just before it appeared and had no idea which way to jump.

Its not for nothing they're called donor-cycles though. I worked for years in ERs and was glad to sell the bike.

Forum List

Back