Breaking: 2 White House Officials Helped Give Nunes Intelligence Reports

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
nothing to see here folks, move along........

WASHINGTON — A pair of White House officials played a role in providing Representative Devin Nunes of California, the Republican chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, with the intelligence reports that showed President Trump and his associates were incidentally swept up in foreign surveillance by American spy agencies.

The revelation that White House officials assisted in the disclosure of the intelligence reports — which Mr. Nunes then discussed with President Trump — is likely to fuel criticism that the intelligence chairman has been too eager to do the bidding of the Trump administration while his committee is supposed to be conducting an independent investigation of Russia’s meddling in the last presidential election.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/30/us/politics/devin-nunes-intelligence-reports.html

Well, you got one thing right "nothing to see here" NYT and anonymous sources? Puuulease

Yes....he actually got real information from actual sources that show that obama was releasing the names of Trump people...which is against the law.......and you now no longer care about getting all the information......of course you don't....

WASHINGTON — A pair of White House officials played a role in providing Representative Devin Nunes of California, the Republican chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, with the intelligence reports that showed President Trump and his associates were incidentally swept up in foreign surveillance by American spy agencies.

The revelation that White House officials assisted in the disclosure of the intelligence reports — which Mr. Nunes then discussed with President Trump — is likely to fuel criticism that the intelligence chairman has been too eager to do the bidding of the Trump administration while his committee is supposed to be conducting an independent investigation of Russia’s meddling in the last presidential election.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/30/us/politics/devin-nunes-intelligence-reports.html

I thought you fascists claimed that Trump was NOT being spied on, Nutsack?

Anonymous sources again? Please.

Yeah, but it's OK when Trump uses "anonymous sources," got it. Never a peep out you guys when the Trumpster does it. I am shocked, I tell you, shocked!
Spicer already won that argument. Try again.

Spicer won the argument. Really? Maybe in the mind of a ever loyal Trumpster. What hard evidence did he offer up? All I heard was conjecture based on loyalty to his boss. He hasn't seen the FBI investigation report, because the investigation isn't done yet.
I'll wait for Comey to testify at the conclusion of the investigation.
It's Official: The FBI Is Investigating Trump's Links to Russia
It's Official: The FBI Is Investigating Trump's Links to Russia
Man, exactly how gullible are people anyway?

Well, you got one thing right "nothing to see here" NYT and anonymous sources? Puuulease
Can anyone explain why the White House sources didn't go directly to President Trump? And if they did and Trump knew and it was so concerning and vindicating, why didn't he say something? Why wait for Nunes? The more this goes on, the more it seems like malarkey.

Can anyone explain why the White House sources didn't go directly to President Trump? And if they did and Trump knew and it was so concerning and vindicating, why didn't he say something? Why wait for Nunes? The more this goes on, the more it seems like malarkey.
I am almost done thinking about this bullshit. It is so hacked up, you cant tell up from down.

the cover-up they're attempting is like waving a big red flag with the letters "COME BUST ME" emblazoned on it

I am almost done thinking about this bullshit. It is so hacked up, you cant tell up from down.
And that is exactly the point, I fear.

we are not learning anything new. it has always been clear that nunes is in cahoots with the white house. he needs to resign or be removed. and that won't happen until a lot more noise is made

So Trump was right all along? They did listen to him and his peoples phone calls?

New Topics

Forum List

Back