Motivational Poster?

hellyeah.jpg

Kids do the darndest things.............

I don't think posters like this one are all that funny. I've seen this poster elsewhere before and didn't care for it. I believe it to be exploiting little kids. Just not much humor in it for me. I wouldn't allow my child of this age to behave like this. I don't believe any good parent would.

Sorry. I usually have a pretty good sense of humor but not this time on this post.

I don't think posters like this one are all that funny. I've seen this poster elsewhere before and didn't care for it. I believe it to be exploiting little kids. Just not much humor in it for me. I wouldn't allow my child of this age to behave like this. I don't believe any good parent would.

Sorry. I usually have a pretty good sense of humor but not this time on this post.

I understand what you are saying but.... I actually don't believe that hand belongs to that child, it looks like it was pasted into the shot. I find the humor in the idea that a kid that age knows what an incompetent dick head Barry and his merry band of asshole brothers are and yet the adult voters that put them in office are oblivious to it. That and the expression on her face is perfect as is this other one......... that is what I think is funny.

Last edited:

I understand what you are saying but.... I actually don't believe that hand belongs to that child, it looks like it was pasted into the shot. I find the humor in the idea that a kid that age knows what an incompetent dick head Barry and his merry band of asshole brothers are and yet the adult voters that put them in office are oblivious to it. That and the expression on her face is perfect as is this other one......... that is what I think is funny.

Regardless whether that hand was pasted there or not, it looks like a kids hand.

I'd say that it looks like she was showing mommy her boo boo and well to you and I holding that finger up in that manner means something different (and sometimes funny) than it would to that little girl.

As per the other image... I'm going to think twice the next time I tell the Girl Scout that I gave at the office. :lol:

Immie

Last edited:

Forum List

Back