Mostly Republicans and yet they have a problem!!

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Mueller- a republican
Sessions- a republican
Rosenstein- a republican
Supreme Court- 5 =more conservative, 4= more liberal
Governors- 33 Republican

Potus-Republican
House- Republican maj
Senate - Republican maj

And yet you republicans keep screaming about the Democrats, and how unfair everything is.

The FBI and Justice Dept is anti Trump.

Complain , complain , complain, yet your stuck on Clinton and Obama. You must miss them.

For anything that is happening now or in the future , you have one party to blame , the GOP. (Donald Duck can't ride the shirttails of Obama for any longer though he sure has).

We know the GOP is full of do-nothings. That is why I hate the GOP.

Do-nothings are not as dangerous as win-at-all-cost, ends-justify-the-means, Rules for Radicals Democrats.
:dunno:

We have no options.

:bang3:

yet you republicans keep screaming about the Democrats

As far as I know... it’s the Democrats doing the screaming.

maxresdefault.jpg

And crying.

Do-nothings are not as dangerous as win-at-all-cost, ends-justify-the-means, Rules for Radicals Democrats.

We have no options.

ya, ya, We need to open a can of whoop ass on North Vietnam and kill another 57000 Americans and another million of those gooks.

Mueller- a republican
Sessions- a republican
Rosenstein- a republican
Governors- 33 Republican

Potus-Republican
House- Republican maj
Senate - Republican maj

And yet you republicans keep screaming about the Democrats, and how unfair everything is.

Complain , complain , complain, yet your stuck on Clinton and Obama. You must miss them.

For anything that is happening now or in the future , you have one party to blame , the GOP. (Donald Duck can't ride the shirttails of Obama for any longer though he sure has).

No, we have both parties to blame. Corruption and shadow govt doesn't discriminate among parties. Both parties hate america.

Mueller- a republican
Sessions- a republican
Rosenstein- a republican
Governors- 33 Republican

Potus-Republican
House- Republican maj
Senate - Republican maj

I once knew a guy whose dog was named "Horse". Guess what it wasn't.

Last edited:
Mueller- a republican
Sessions- a republican
Rosenstein- a republican
Governors- 33 Republican

Potus-Republican
House- Republican maj
Senate - Republican maj

Did you forget your promise to stop insulting ducks? Is that a party thing, er?

There are always options...Libertarian Party
I would LOVE to support the LP. But they run people like Gary "Feel The" Johnson. If they would get serious, I would jump aboard immediately.

Do you like the LP?

We need the LP memo to come out too.
:lol:

Right now, all we have is dueling memos from the UniParty:

I do like the LP, the last non-LP candidate I voted for was Ross Perot, at least for POTUS.

I followed the LP "convention" this year and they choose Johnson hoping to cash in on his name recognition. Did not work out all that well. In reality he is not as bad as he came across, he has a good background and was even a better "businessman" than Trump.

Mueller- a republican
Sessions- a republican
Rosenstein- a republican
Governors- 33 Republican

Potus-Republican
House- Republican maj
Senate - Republican maj

Having a problem with members of your own party who are not doing what is necessary to avoid the appearance of impropriety ...
Is undoubtedly something completely foreign to Democrats (as demonstrated in your post) ... :thup:

Not because the same activities or indiscretions don't occur within the ranks of the Democrat Party ...
They just lack the ethics and intellectual integrity necessary to have a problem with it.

Last edited:
Mueller- a republican
Sessions- a republican
Rosenstein- a republican
Governors- 33 Republican

Potus-Republican
House- Republican maj
Senate - Republican maj

So let me get this straight...you seem to think because the American people have elected more Republicans than Democrats...that what the Democrats did in the last election shouldn't be brought up?

You liberals have been bringing up Watergate for the past forty YEARS, Penelope but you now claim that the GOP is "stuck" on Clinton and Obama because Republicans are calling for an investigation of wrongdoing at the very highest levels of government by the very Party and the very people who have been accusing Donald Trump of "collusion"?

I hate to point out the obvious here...but a sitting President using the IRS and the FBI to target his political enemies (which it's obvious that Barack Obama DID!) is a worse abuse of power than what Nixon did back in the day! Watergate is small time compared to what the Obama Administration pulled off.

I would LOVE to support the LP. But they run people like Gary "Feel The" Johnson. If they would get serious, I would jump aboard immediately.

Do you like the LP?

I do like the LP, the last non-LP candidate I voted for was Ross Perot, at least for POTUS.

I followed the LP "convention" this year and they choose Johnson hoping to cash in on his name recognition. Did not work out all that well. In reality he is not as bad as he came across, he has a good background and was even a better "businessman" than Trump.

He came across like a stoner.....in a suit.

Do you like the LP?

He came across like a stoner.....in a suit.

Yeah, that he did. Which is not far from the truth!

We have no options.

Unfortunately, there really isn’t other options.

That is what is known as a self fulfilling prophecy.

A third party cannot win because nobody will vote for them....nobody will vote for a third party because they cannot win... it is an endless loop and one the two parties want the country stuck in forever.

Mueller- a republican
Sessions- a republican
Rosenstein- a republican
Governors- 33 Republican

Potus-Republican
House- Republican maj
Senate - Republican maj

What we have here, is really a Trump Cult beginning to fully realize that their 33% of membership is strictly ALONE........The saner GOP'ers are ALSO abandoning the fringe cultists.

Forum List

Back