Most Veterans think Obama Sucks...

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
We should all follow their lead....just sayin

-----------------------:salute:

Most military veterans don’t like the job President Obama is doing and prefer Mitt Romney in November’s election.

New Rasmussen Reports polling finds that 59% of Likely U.S. Voters who have served in the military favor the Republican challenger, while 35% support the president. Five percent (5%) of these voters like some other candidate in the race, but only two percent (2%) are undecided.

Among Military Veterans: Romney 59% Obama 35% - Rasmussen Reports™

Since I have three vets in my family right now I can attest to that.

All three of them think Barry Boy is an idiot.

Most military veterans don’t like the job President Obama is doing and prefer Mitt Romney in November’s election.

New Rasmussen Reports polling finds that 59% of Likely U.S. Voters who have served in the military favor the Republican challenger, while 35% support the president. Five percent (5%) of these voters like some other candidate in the race, but only two percent (2%) are undecided.

And, in a related note....

According to a ‘Military Times’ survey taken in September 2004, active-duty military personnel preferred President Bush to John Kerry by about 73% to 18 %. Sixty % describe themselves as Republican, and less than 10% call themselves Democrat (the same 10% that MSNBC has on its speed dial.) Even among veterans, Republicans outnumber Democrats 46% to 22%.

a. If those of us who didn’t fight are wimps who don’t know the real truth of war, I say, fine. Let’s allow only combat veterans and active e military members to vote. Everybody else shut up- including me and the vast majority of liberals. Kerry, Kerrey, Cleveland, Inouye, and Murtha- that’s it; they’ve got five votes.
Coulter

I suspect this poll is nonsense...

Want to know why?

SELF REPORTING.

The national telephone survey of 574 Voters who have served in the military was conducted by Rasmussen Reports from July 9-15, 2012. The margin of sampling error for the survey is +/- 4 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence.

Q: How do they know that the people they were speaking with were really veterans?

A: They don't.

So here what we REALLY know from this POLL.

The national telephone survey of 574 Voters who self-report that they have served in the military was conducted by Rasmussen Reports from July 9-15, 2012. The margin of sampling error for the survey is +/- 4 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence.

Last edited:
I* suspect this poll is nonsense...

Want to know why?

SELF REPORTING.

Q: How do they know that the people they were speaking with were really veterans?

The national telephone survey of 574 Voters who have served in the military was conducted by Rasmussen Reports from July 9-15, 2012. The margin of sampling error for the survey is +/- 4 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence.

I suspect you are not a critical thinker and are a Leftists sheep.

Have you EVER seen a poll where Democrats were favored over Republicans by any military demographic?

Want to know why?

SELF REPORTING.

The national telephone survey of 574 Voters who self-report that they have served in the military was conducted by Rasmussen Reports from July 9-15, 2012. The margin of sampling error for the survey is +/- 4 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence.

and this is how the dems get their polls in democratically popular areas and then release the info!!
I have been getting poll calls regularly for the past 3 months in the evenings ... after my wise responses they have slowed down.

Want to know why?

SELF REPORTING.

Rasmussen = ultra right wing propaganda.

Ron Paul has received more donations from those serving than all others by a landslide, Willard is dead last with those still running.

Ron-Paul-money-from-the-military-open-secrets.jpg

Last edited:
Meh, it's not like barry and eric will let the absentee ballots from the military be counted anyway. They tend to not be postmarked in time during democratic administrations.

Funny that!!!!

Want to know why?

SELF REPORTING.

Ron Paul has received more donations from those serving than all others by a landslide, Willard is dead last with those still running.

Funny that Ron Paul is to the far left of Obama and Romney as far as foreign policy goes. It's almost as if our military men and women are tired of some rich guy behind a desk sending them off to die for political reasons.

Of course they do, He wants to raise the medical 300 percent, He takes all the credit for all of Bin Laden .. He throws the military under the bus every chance he gets

Want to know why?

SELF REPORTING.

Well, since I am a Vets wife and live in military town and know A hell of a lot of Vets being I have lived in many states and met many people . NOT ONE of my friends or friends of friends who are in the military or are retired like Obama. NOT one. And some voted for him the first time around. Obama has done NOTHING to help the military and every chance he gets he throws them under the bus.. Plus he wants to raise what Vets pay in Medical by 300 percent. YEAH Obamacare. Screw the military who served for 20 plus years and was promised free healthcare for life only to take it away from them. Plus he is telling people with 14 plus years they cant reenlist so they are denied retirement saying they have to many people in that rate while still letting the recruiters , recruit for the same rate

I agree... Ron Paul received more money than all the other candidates combined. Follow their lead.

Want to know why?

SELF REPORTING.

Please post the link from which you obtained this graph.

Want to know why?

SELF REPORTING.

Please post the link from which you obtained this graph.

Military Donors Prefer Ron Paul - OpenSecrets Blog | OpenSecrets

Want to know why?

SELF REPORTING.

"The following list ranks the 23 organizations by the accuracy of their final, national preelection polls (as reported on pollster.com).
1. Rasmussen (11/1-3)**
1. Pew (10/29-11/1)**
2. YouGov/Polimetrix (10/18-11/1)
3. Harris Interactive (10/20-27)
4. GWU (Lake/Tarrance) (11/2-3)*
5. Diageo/Hotline (10/31-11/2)*
5. ARG (10/25-27)*
6. CNN (10/30-11/1)
6. Ipsos/McClatchy (10/30-11/1)
7. DailyKos.com (D)/Research 2000 (11/1-3)
8. AP/Yahoo/KN (10/17-27)
9. Democracy Corps (D) (10/30-11/2)
10. FOX (11/1-2)
11. Economist/YouGov (10/25-27)"
http://www.fordham.edu/images/acade...ccuracy in the 2008 presidential election.pdf

Want to know why?

SELF REPORTING.

"The following list ranks the 23 organizations by the accuracy of their final, national preelection polls (as reported on pollster.com).
1. Rasmussen (11/1-3)**
1. Pew (10/29-11/1)**
2. YouGov/Polimetrix (10/18-11/1)
3. Harris Interactive (10/20-27)
4. GWU (Lake/Tarrance) (11/2-3)*
5. Diageo/Hotline (10/31-11/2)*
5. ARG (10/25-27)*
6. CNN (10/30-11/1)
6. Ipsos/McClatchy (10/30-11/1)
7. DailyKos.com (D)/Research 2000 (11/1-3)
8. AP/Yahoo/KN (10/17-27)
9. Democracy Corps (D) (10/30-11/2)
10. FOX (11/1-2)
11. Economist/YouGov (10/25-27)"
http://www.fordham.edu/images/acade...ccuracy in the 2008 presidential election.pdf

Sheesh... good information isn't always well received, it seems....:lol:

Forum List

Back