Most murderous states for 2021 are Blood Red

They don't live in the shitholes much. That's why they moved to suburbs. A lot less murders there.
Yes, rich liberals create shitholes but don't actually live there. Pelosi is a good example.

lol we already know you're clueless. 'Posting Last' with more rubbish doesn't help you, as most people already know what I said is true. 'You seem to beleive all poor people live in Section 8 housing, too, for some bizarre reason only you know. Most people avoid SEction 8 housing in areas dominated by blacks or latinos, dumbass. It's better to sleep in a car than get murdered by feral thugs any day.
If most people knew what you said were true, the one's on this forum would come to your rescue by documenting what I posted was rubbish. Isn't going to happen. The rest of your post says absolutely nothing. You aren't producing any kind of relevant argument. Just distractions away from the facts. Get lost. You and your ignorance are boring.

lol moron just noticed murder rates and large black and minority populations go together almost all the time.

Alaska? Biker gang heaven, with a large 'native American' infestation, and lots of depression from long winters.
It hurts when the truth is exposed.

Not really, I know a garbage thread when I see one.
A garbage thread for you is one where the facts are not convenient for you. You can't fix the facts, so it's garbage. You're a loser is what you really came to tell us.

A garbage thread for you is one where the facts are not convenient for you. You can't fix the facts, so it's garbage. You're a loser is what you really came to tell us.
But you have no real facts.

St. Louis: 13% Black Population Causes 74% of Crime, 92% of Murder​

"Blacks make up 13 percent of the population of St. Louis, Missouri, but are responsible for 74 percent of all the crime, including 92 percent of all murders, 82 percent of all rapes, 92 percent of all robberies, 87 percent of all assaults, 73 percent of all larceny-thefts, 77 percent of all auto thefts, and 77 percent of all arson attacks, new figures from that city’s police department have shown."

So why do many more liberal cities in liberal states lead to a lower murder rate but these bastions of conservative states hit the highest murder rates? It’s not the few fucking liberals there joker. It’s the murderous culture of the right. Only in right wing nutville does a few liberals take down a whole state in murder rate but the concentration of them in liberal states makes it the safest places in America. You make no sense. You can’t explain the logic. It’s moronic.

I'm not surprised that I lost you on the whole "math" aspect of this.

Look, I'm sure that "Louisiana has a 12.4% murder rate, that's MUCH higher than California's 5.8%!" sounds very impressive to a single-digit IQ like yours. But those of us who graduated from schools with real math programs - ie. not in Democrat areas - know that Louisiana has a population of 4.67 million, as opposed to California's 39.7 million. This means that their homicide rates actually translate to about 734 versus 2200 (yes, these totals are approximate).

In other words, the most basic answer is because blue cities are giant cesspits with huge populations. Blue cities in red states are still leftist hellholes, but they usually are not nearly as populous. One murder in Baton Rouge drives up the homicide rate of Louisiana far more than one murder in LA does for California.

If you need me to break out the crayons to show you the math, let me know.

This POS board regularly talks about crime in California and Chicago when the math says the problem is in Alabama and in Mississippi. I’m not promoting an agenda I’m demonstrating the right wing machine ignores facts and is bent on disseminating deceiving propaganda.

Rates make everything equal math genius. For every 100,000 people California only sees 5 deaths a year. Mississippi sees 9 and Louisiana sees 12. It’s not even close.

No, the math doesn't say that. YOUR TALKING POINTS say it.

If most people knew what you said were true, the one's on this forum would come to your rescue by documenting what I posted was rubbish. Isn't going to happen. The rest of your post says absolutely nothing. You aren't producing any kind of relevant argument. Just distractions away from the facts. Get lost. You and your ignorance are boring.

Nah, they just ignore you gimps; I just like having you ass clown deviants blatantly lie and parrot your silly idiot propaganda so we can all laugh at your nonsense, especially in a troll thread.

Somebody earlier blamed depression for the white Alaskan murderers.

No, they didn't; that's just your own knee jerk reactionary racism screwing your head, is all.

Somebody also claimed it was an almost all white state, then got handed their ass on that, and of course you commie deviant racists have nothing to say about the demographics of the murderers and victims, also typical of lying by ommission.

Last edited:

St. Louis: 13% Black Population Causes 74% of Crime, 92% of Murder​

"Blacks make up 13 percent of the population of St. Louis, Missouri, but are responsible for 74 percent of all the crime, including 92 percent of all murders, 82 percent of all rapes, 92 percent of all robberies, 87 percent of all assaults, 73 percent of all larceny-thefts, 77 percent of all auto thefts, and 77 percent of all arson attacks, new figures from that city’s police department have shown."

Yes; multiplying their percentage of the population by 3 or 4 times and you will get close to their murder rates most of the time. In the bluest cities it will run 5 to 6 times, of course.

No, they didn't; that's just your own knee jerk reactionary racism screwing your head, is all.

Somebody also claimed it was an almost all white state, then got handed their ass on that, and of course you commie deviant racists have nothing to say about the demographics of the murderers and victims, also typical of lying by ommission.
Yeah, actually somebody did insinuate that.

OP. Try your own site but by city.

Yeah, dem cities.

The twenty cities in the United States with the highest murder rates (murders per 100,000 people) are:

1. St. Louis, MO (69.4)
  2. Baltimore, MD (51.1)
  3. New Orleans, LA (40.6)
  4. Detroit, MI (39.7)
  5. Cleveland, OH (33.7)
  6. Las Vegas, NV (31.4)
  7. Kansas City, MO (31.2)
  8. Memphis, TN (27.1)
  9. Newark, NJ (25.6)
  10. Chicago, IL (24)
  11. Cincinnati, OH (23.8)
  12. Philadelphia, PA (20.2)
  13. Milwaukee, WI (20.0)
  14. Tulsa, OK (18.6)
  15. Pittsburgh, PA (18.4)
  16. Indianapolis, IN (17.7)
  17. Louisville, KY (17.5)
  18. Oakland, CA (17.1)
  19. Washington D.C. (17

Another epic fail for the OP. He neglects to mention that Dem run shitholes like Chicago, Philadelphia, etc. are setting records for homicides and other violent crimes.

Forum List

Back