Most Americans think Trump is a Raging Jerk

LOL The fuckin' retards supported another fuckin' retard. And the writing on the wall is clear to see. Trump is about as stupid of ass as had ever ran for high office.

all these lefties are is foul mothed name callers , that being said the TRUMP is the best for President although we may end up with 'illary' OldRocks !!

all these lefties are is foul mothed name callers , that being said the TRUMP is the best for President although we may end up with 'illary' OldRocks !!

So one of your Trumpettes just called me a Retard and I read vile obscenities from you Trumpettes all day on this board and you call anyone who disagrees with you "foul mouth name callers." You are as clueless as your Cult Leader, Comrade Donald J Trump.

So one of your Trumpettes just called me a Retard and I read vile obscenities from you Trumpettes all day on this board and you call anyone who disagrees with you "foul mouth name callers." You are as clueless as your Cult Leader, Comrade Donald J Trump.
They are all utterly clueless.

Poll: Most Americans think Donald Trump is a raging jerk

He really is one of the most obnoxious human beings that has ever appeared on the campaign trail. He will lose in November and then he will launch the Trump network, which of course will also be obnoxious.
Not just most Americans, but most people around the world.

He is actually hated around the world. If he is elected, I can see other countries, particularly allies, recoiling from his election. I doubt the US will ever be trusted again in any negotiations. Just as he has gone back on contracts in h is businesses, he will go back on any agreement he later decides was not fair.

Well, except for Russia. I expect Donald will make Russian a required language in elementary and middle school. Putin will instruct him when they meet soon after he is elected.

He really is one of the most obnoxious human beings that has ever appeared on the campaign trail. He will lose in November and then he will launch the Trump network, which of course will also be obnoxious.

He is actually hated around the world. If he is elected, I can see other countries, particularly allies, recoiling from his election. I doubt the US will ever be trusted again in any negotiations. Just as he has gone back on contracts in h is businesses, he will go back on any agreement he later decides was not fair.

Well, except for Russia. I expect Donald will make Russian a required language in elementary and middle school. Putin will instruct him when they meet soon after he is elected.
He doesn't understand our role in the world and he doesn't understand the role of the US president.

He doesn't understand our role in the world and he doesn't understand the role of the US president.

And sadly, he doesn't even want to learn. That is what is really troubling. He thinks he has the answer to even question and can solve every problem. I guess he thinks he can just learn how to be President through intuitive inculcation.

I think Trump's business empire will suffer after the election. The negative exposure has hurt the Trump brand

Who wants to pay a premium to live in Trump Tower with the Donald?

I think Trump's business empire will suffer after the election. The negative exposure has hurt the Trump brand

Who wants to pay a premium to live in Trump Tower with the Donald?

Especially if you are a woman and never know when the pervert might show up in the bedroom or bathroom.

Wikileaks made it an established fact that the polls are “fixed” to show what the media wants to show. They use large over or under samples, avoid unfriendly groups and unfriendly geographic locations.

The media has become so one sided that we can only get some idea of the truth by extrapolation after reviewing the results of surveys asking ancillary questions.

These questions have been answered and their reported answers put the burden of explaining them away on those who insist the polls are accurate.

When we look at the question of how trustworthy Hillary Clinton is we see that just 11% think she is trustworthy. Think about that: to one degree or another 89% of Americans don’t see her as honest.

NBC Poll: Only 11 Percent Think Hillary Is Honest and Trustworthy - Breitbart

After weighing the available news the media allows us to hear, 56% of voters think Hillary Clinton should be prosecuted for her handling of her secret emails.

56 percent of Americans disapprove of FBI decision to exonerate Hillary Clinton

Just 6% of respondents to a survey about trust in the media said they “fully” trust the media.

Hardly Anyone Trusts The Media Anymore | Huffington Post

Of those asked about whether the polls are rigged or not 41% said yes they agreed the polls could be.

'Rigged' Poll: How Many Voters Now Think the Election Could Be 'Stolen' from Trump?

When asked, an overall 55 percent of voters told pollsters Trump was right when he charged the media is biased against him. Just 42% said he wasn’t. This raises an obvious question: If Trump is only at around 43% at best in polls, who are the other 12% - Democrats who “feel sorry” for Trump?

Americans think the media is biased against Trump: poll | New York Post

With the awful and stunning news that we are in for large 22% or more increases in Obamacare premiums, a search for data on how people feel about it was in order. A survey on Obamacare found 57% disapprove of the program.

Majority Disapprove of Health Care Law; Believe Their Costs Will Rise and Quality Will Fall | The Institute of Politics at Harvard University

Surveys on the percentage of people who say have seen wiki leaks releases yielded nothing. There are no such surveys. A search for a survey on those who have seen a Project Veritas video draw the same blank.

So is this supposed to be some sort of ground breaking revelation? I mean the clown and the bulldyke have all time high negatives. All reasonable people, be they lefties or righties fully acknowledge how horrible these 2 canidates are. I guess what I am saying is you may as well start a post announcing the sun will set in the west and rise in the east. There is no news here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- No one should be foul mouthed , it adds nothing to the conversation JimH !!

So is this supposed to be some sort of ground breaking revelation? I mean the clown and the bulldyke have all time high negatives. All reasonable people, be they lefties or righties fully acknowledge how horrible these 2 canidates are. I guess what I am saying is you may as well start a post announcing the sun will set in the west and rise in the east. There is no news here.
Hillary is not seen around the world as a horrible candidate or a crazy lady, a danger to our country. There is bias in America against her, but only Putin seems to dislike her, and that's because he knows he won't be able to manipulate her while he will be able to manipulate Donald.

------------------------------------------------------------------ gotta disagree , i have no problem with the TRUMP . Look at his fine kids and family plus his successful business empire . Plus the Trump has good American style ideas for moving the USA towards America First and making America Great Again !! illary of course is scum and unamerican and her election just guarantees more of mrobamas policies and goals like more immigration , more invading muslim refugees and more war on police BUCKtm !!

Well no, the ground breaking revelations were all supplied by Trump himself. Acting as a total jerk towards women, and then stating that he would accept the verdict of the voters only if he won. Trump has worked very hard to earn his defeat.

Forum List

Back