Moscow's energy windfall due to its invasion of Ukraine amounts to $215 bn (red). To put that massive number in context, Moscow's annual current

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Moscow's energy windfall due to its invasion of Ukraine amounts to $215 bn (red). To put that massive number in context, Moscow's annual current account surplus in the decade before COVID averaged $64 bn, so Putin 🐐got a reward of more than three times that for invading Ukraine...

If my country would invite Kim Jung Un as our only remaining ”friend”, I would seriously think of leaving it... a slave cleaning chair was the CLIMAX OF Moscow news. :auiqs.jpg:

Moscow's energy windfall due to its invasion of Ukraine amounts to $215 bn (red). To put that massive number in context, Moscow's annual current account surplus in the decade before COVID averaged $64 bn, so Putin 🐐got a reward of more than three times that for invading Ukraine...

If my country would invite Kim Jung Un as our only remaining ”friend”, I would seriously think of leaving it... a slave cleaning chair was the CLIMAX OF Moscow news. :auiqs.jpg:

He should start several other wars that also drag out for years.
He'll make trillions!

DURR

Forum List

Back