Moscow : "We need to start hurting United States and Great Britain, it's obvious".

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Good luck, Ivan! :icon_lol:

Fh7C9uLUoAAPF4z

Fh67wHnX0AIeMsE

My hammer is an exact duplicate of hammers found in ancient Greek villas ... oh wait, no no no , I mean my 30-06 rifle was developed in , you know, 1906 ... [giggle] ... keep wasting electricity, burn more coal ... global warming means warmer winters ... that's a good thing ...

My hammer is an exact duplicate of hammers found in ancient Greek villas ... oh wait, no no no , I mean my 30-06 rifle was developed in , you know, 1906 ... [giggle] ... keep wasting electricity, burn more coal ... global warming means warmer winters ... that's a good thing ...

I told you, we arent going to be funding it anymore
who cares what you or this Milf thinks or wants ? shame on you, you are so low with your pootin´s cuckolding

who cares what you or this Milf thinks or wants ? shame on you, you are so low with your pootin´s cuckolding

It was 3 members of the new GOP led Congress saying that the GOP wont fund the war anymore. Do you not understand that the GOP now controls all US spending? Its over! I told you this would happen. :laugh:

Forum List

Back