Moscow: US must pack its stuff and get out of Europe

AlexanderPK
Tell me, "hero", have you personally ever beat the face of some kind of aggressive fag in your life, or did at least something against him, punished him somehow? Tell, just curious.
A windmill fighter that you are, how many have YOU seen, other than in the cartoons you keep referring to? I haven't so far, at least the ones that I new belonged to the breed. Are you one of those Navalny fan whose main purpose in life is dumping dirt on his motherland?

A windmill fighter that you are, how many have YOU seen, other than in the cartoons you keep referring to?
What cartoons? Will Smith is a cartoon?

To love the motherland not means to lie and compose fairy tales about the expulsion of faggots from Russia?

You are discrediting yourself more and more. Your behavior is a direct sabotage of Russia. Instead of solving problems, you propose to ignore them and surrender Russia to European occupation.

I love Russia, but I don't write fairy tales about it, unlike you.

Да ёб твою мать, какие на хуй большевики? Про что ты городишь? Go get some beer and have a good night's sleep.

Last edited:
AlexanderPK Idiot, except for you, no one understands what you are talking about. When was LGBT expelled from Russia? Come on proof. Your information contradicts everything, including the position of the Kremlin itself. Putin said that in Russia there is no discrimination against LGBT people, who could "expel" them? What the hell are you talking about, idiot? There are no anti-LGBT laws in Russia. There are media people in Russia who represent LGBT people. In Russia, there is only a ban on LGBT propaganda, but it is not properly enforced either.

And in the USA until recently, there was no "dominance of homosexuality" either, this is a trend only of the last 10 years. The United States is generally a very masculine traditional country in terms of mentality. They have the image of superman, the toughest sports and cowboy culture, these are much more male ideals than what was preached in the USSR 70х-80х. and now.

The male image in Russia is generally a very peculiar thing. It's more about appearance than content. An infantile alcoholic whose wife takes away his salary is a courageous image for the USSR. Active faggots in prisons are generally not considered homosexuals. The fact that they have an erection on men's asses does not bother anyone, they remain "men"

Guess what it is?

NATO soldiers in Estonia are being trained to fight in winter conditions. Not a joke.
Foreign soldiers in Estonia should spend two nights in tents, and then plunge into the ice hole, writes Delfi. At this point, the course of preparation for winter conditions is done.
They forgot to warn soldiers, that winter in Russia does not last 2 days, and the frost is not the same as in Estonia. But it seems that NATO strategists have planned a war with Russia for two days... Hitler planned for three months. Progress!
FJUw-8LXsAEip3L

In Russia, most men do not even have a clear understanding of what masculine qualities are. For example, they think that obeying the orders of officers in the army makes them men. They think that if they conceive a child they become men.

But all this has nothing to do with masculinity.

Masculine qualities are those qualities that distinguish a man from a woman. Women also know how to obey orders and women also give birth to children. There is nothing masculine about this. Drinking alcohol, being an alcoholic is also not a man's quality.

I don't know about it.
And how do you imagine it? Some moron comes up to a military unit, goes through a checkpoint, approaches an officer and says: give me your equipment for the "DPR" for free?

You know that US funding for Shah Massoud in the 80s went through the Pentagon's official accounting, it was not "secret funding" or "secret supply", the US officially supplied weapons
Some reports (of course it was fake news sponsored by the West's propaganda) said that sending volunteers to Donbass was centrarized through regional draft centers (voenkomaty). The one in Rostov oblast was the main point.

Some reports (of course it was fake news sponsored by the West's propaganda) said that sending volunteers to Donbass was centrarized through regional draft centers (voenkomaty). The one in Rostov oblast was the main point.

There is no point in discussing rumors. It might as well be assumed that these volunteers were recruited from London, there is no difference.

By the way, I know a guy from Russia who was there. On occasion, I'll ask him how he got there.

We touched on the topic of equipment with him. He said that all the equipment was at his own expense. Weapons were handed out on the spot.

There is no point in discussing rumors. It might as well be assumed that these volunteers were recruited from London, there is no difference.

By the way, I know a guy from Russia who was there. On occasion, I'll ask him how he got there.

We touched on the topic of equipment with him. He said that all the equipment was at his own expense. Weapons were handed out on the spot.
Okay, ask him about that (if he will agree to reveal this information, of course). And ask him at what scale Russia's involvement was in this conflict in his opinion.

And ask him at what scale Russia's involvement was in this conflict in his opinion.
Do you mean states? He hardly has this information, he is not from the high command.

And the fact that most of the mercenaries there were from Russia is clear. There were also from Belarus. Some were from Europe. But more Russians(not fed's).

The commander of the first wave of resistance, Strelkov, said that Moscow did not help him, he said this even during the hostilities. He said that he was counting on help but received nothing.

ESay
In general, the policy of this war is very complex. This is not just an attack on Ukraine. On the part of the Ukrainian troops were Bandera-party. Bandera is considered there a nationalist and Ukrainian patriot, but in fact it was most likely a secret Bolshevik. Ukrainians are mostly Poles, and he killed Poles.

What these forces wanted in the Donbass is not entirely clear, but it is clear that these are de facto historical enemies of western Ukraine.

ESay I think there is a third force operating in Ukraine that is in the shadows: the descendants of the Serbian colonists and their elites. These people were resettled there by Moscow and they are always loyal to Moscow. Ukraine's policy is in the context of their policy. Indigenous Ukrainians are simply being used.

And besides, it should be noted here that most of the Donbass was generally not part of either Ukraine or Russia. This is the land of the Don Cossacks

Forum List

Back