Moscow troops 'told they're fighting Poland' | Prof. Michael Clarke

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
If you have never read 1984, this would be a good time. What czar pootler is doing to his own troops and his own ulus (empire ) is right out of 1984.

FjXMGplXgAAdEmk.jpg

Yes Titlose , Uncle Putin's boys have done this yesterday

Yesterday the Russian Defense Ministry reported that over 130 foreign mercenaries were killed in attacks on their bases near Maslyakovka and Kramatorsk. These Polish troops have now gone

Special Polish elite forces eradicated ,

Get the real facts and not the Titlose Fake Rubbish .

Uncle Putin's boys did this yesterday

Yesterday the Russian Defense Ministry reported that over 130 foreign mercenaries were killed in attacks on their bases near Maslyakovka and Kramatorsk. These Polish troops have now gone

Special Polish elite forces eradicated ,

Get the real facts and not the Titlose Fake Rubbish .​

Nazi Germany used to accuse Poland of persecuting ethnic Germans in Poland to justify their invasion. Sound familiar??? Putin is using the same nazi playbook to invade Ukraine.

The Russians are told they are fighting the whole of NATO. That is how recent defeats and withdrawals are explained.

Interception of radio conversations of Polish mercenaries in Ukraine:

- «...Where are we!? We were told something else… There's nowhere to hide here… Everything is destroyed… Everything is burning..."

- «...Commander, there are a lot of corpses here. Everything stinks.. We can't breathe.. Puking. How can you fight when you puke all the time!? I don't want to sleep next to them... there's nowhere else. They are everywhere..."

"... We're used to it, Commander. We put the corpses in piles to the side of us. Yes, the corpses of Ukrainians, whose else..."

- "...The connection is jammed. We can't navigate this hell. Where is your own, where is someone — it is not clear ..."

- "... Ukrainians fled, but we were not warned. We have losses. Big losses. They escaped at night. We barely managed to escape.. not everyone had time..."

- "... Ukrainian mortars are hitting us. We hear the direction of the volley. Let them stop!!! Report to their headquarters, we are here! How not Ukrainian!? And isn't our position there!? Not anymore!? Kurva, where is anyone here at all!?..."

- «...Your sniper killed three of ours! Stop it! Here we are, here we are! Got it?..."

- «...Warn your own. We're going out to the russians. Yes, we are going out… We were defeated. We were defeated. They were waiting for us! There are dead and wounded, evacuate us.... Evacuate us… We need help… Why is everyone silent… Kurva!!!"

- «...Why didn't you warn us that you lost two brigades in this God-forsaken place?..."

- «...We were thrown here on purpose, not to the south, so that we would die here. They want it. Kurva..."

- «...I don't care that these are your drones, we will shoot down everything above us!..."

- «...I'm hurt! I need help. I broke my leg when I ran into the basement. The bone sticks out. I need help. Take me away.... I've been waiting all day, how much longer to wait? Why can't I take it? I'm going to lose my leg!...Bastards! You are all bastards!..."

Interception of radio conversations of Polish mercenaries in Ukraine:

- «...Where are we!? We were told something else… There's nowhere to hide here… Everything is destroyed… Everything is burning..."

- «...Commander, there are a lot of corpses here. Everything stinks.. We can't breathe.. Puking. How can you fight when you puke all the time!? I don't want to sleep next to them... there's nowhere else. They are everywhere..."

"... We're used to it, Commander. We put the corpses in piles to the side of us. Yes, the corpses of Ukrainians, whose else..."

- "...The connection is jammed. We can't navigate this hell. Where is your own, where is someone — it is not clear ..."

- "... Ukrainians fled, but we were not warned. We have losses. Big losses. They escaped at night. We barely managed to escape.. not everyone had time..."

- "... Ukrainian mortars are hitting us. We hear the direction of the volley. Let them stop!!! Report to their headquarters, we are here! How not Ukrainian!? And isn't our position there!? Not anymore!? Kurva, where is anyone here at all!?..."

- «...Your sniper killed three of ours! Stop it! Here we are, here we are! Got it?..."

- «...Warn your own. We're going out to the russians. Yes, we are going out… We were defeated. We were defeated. They were waiting for us! There are dead and wounded, evacuate us.... Evacuate us… We need help… Why is everyone silent… Kurva!!!"

- «...Why didn't you warn us that you lost two brigades in this God-forsaken place?..."

- «...We were thrown here on purpose, not to the south, so that we would die here. They want it. Kurva..."

- «...I don't care that these are your drones, we will shoot down everything above us!..."

- «...I'm hurt! I need help. I broke my leg when I ran into the basement. The bone sticks out. I need help. Take me away.... I've been waiting all day, how much longer to wait? Why can't I take it? I'm going to lose my leg!...Bastards! You are all bastards!..."
ivan, do you think we can trust you on this ?

Forum List

Back