Moscow Suffers MASSIVE Losses in Vuhledar -- Over 30 Vehicles Confirmed Lost I regular updates

Yes, I'm sure they publicly announced to the world with great honesty that they have less than forty T-14's. A country, which like ours, has gone to unbelievable and ridiculous lengths to twist their adversaries perception of what they had and didnt have during the Cold War.
Actually they have. They keep pushing the production dates back and reducing the numbers. First it was forty pre-production models by 2021, now it is twenty "experimental" models by 2023.

One can't exclude any possibility occurring in this ridiculous war - but personally I do not see a "revolt" scenario of dangerous proportions to happen in Russia.

Try and place yourself into the shoes of an average Russian (it is those people who suffer most in a war - economically and on the human side)
Presently the majority of Russia's general population are supportive of this war due to holding certain beliefs.

Just take WW2 and the prevailing mindset of the general German population at the time. - governed and controlled by a ruthless autocratic system:
Yes they were desperate in view of the Allied bombings, bringing added death-toll and destruction to them - towards which they rightfully felt defenseless and as such questing (very silently for themselves) the governments competence. Revolting? protesting? no way - such persons are send to Dachau because they are defeatists and traitors to the people. Anyway we are getting wonder-weapons that will turn the tide.
Did Hitler cause the war? off course not - it was the English, French, the international Jew lobby controlling the USA, who wanted to prevent Germany's new rise - preparing to attack us/ hell, the English and French even declared war onto us, not we onto them, thus causing death, losses and endless misery amongst every German family.
Okay attacking the Soviet-union wasn't seen as an easy challenge - many (very silently for themselves) even questioned a probable positive outcome - but better we attack them before inevitably Stalin will attack us anyway - right?

Hitler and his hardcore-Nazi and SS leader buddies never accepted or even considered unconditional surrendered - even though around 80% of German territory had been occupied/conquered and controlled by the Allies already.
According to a relative of mine who served in that war; sorry, but that was his honest and true conviction:
It was only the followup government (headed by a spineless Wehrmacht officer and influenced by people of economic greed) that acquitted towards unconditional surrender. And even that government had not come about via protests - but had been simply installed by it's predecessor who had committed a hero's death a week earlier.

You think that any larger proportion of the German population cried out or thought for themselves,"stop this war in Russia" - our sons are dying there now already since 1,2,3... years?
Certainly not, they were simply praying/hoping for a German victory to finally end this war - a war that had been brought/forced upon them by all the other countries.
great post , still I see a major error in your post. MUSCOVY (rf) is not a totalitarian country, but Authoritarian one. Much like Ottoman , or Romanov´s empire were . so WW2 is a wrong example,

much closer to our War, examples:
1856 defeated by Britain and France

1905 defeated by Japan

1917 defeated by Germany

1920 defeated by Poland, Finland, Estonia and all Baltic states

Yes, I'm sure they publicly announced to the world with great honesty that they have less than forty T-14's. A country, which like ours, has gone to unbelievable and ridiculous lengths to twist their adversaries perception of what they had and didnt have during the Cold War.
Yes, I agree in regards to "not too much transparency" in view of military related production issues in Russia.

The problem Russia is facing now and had been facing already during the cold-war, is the quality and technical state of the art and reliability of it's weapon-systems.
There is a clear cost factor that is in relation to a countries GDP/capita) as to why e.g. a NATO MBT costs around 8-10$million whilst it's Russian counterpart is priced at around 2-3$ million. The newest versions of Leopard and Abrams cost around 25$million a piece - Russia's cost for the T-14 is estimated at 10-15$million. As such the T-14 would be ridiculously expensive compared to a Leo2A7, in view of a GDP/capita comparison. Which aside from a shortage in high-tec components would reasonably justify very low estimates of the available T-14's or their ongoing production.

In other words Russian costs for their existing pre 2015 military equipment as in the above example - are more or less at the same (GDP ratio) as those in the West - but technologically and quality wise no where near NATO stuff.

When Putin attacked Ukraine he assumed that his forces will face the same (sorry; military hardware crap) as the one Russian forces have - however with a clear advantage in numbers. For an unknown reason (to me at least) the manpower he send into Ukraine was far too low - totally out of ratio in regards to Ukraine's known manpower. Which however shows that Russian military doctrine has a complete different ratio aspect between hardware and manpower (due to whatever reason) - compared to NATO or any other modern military power including the ratio aspects that China's military beholds. The only reasonable explanation I have for myself is the economic and social structure of Russia that simply does not permit/allow for an adequate manpower/hardware ratio.

The Russian forces have lost that numerical hardware superiority already in the first 6 month of this ridiculous war - in vast majority due to an incapable military leadership which beholds antiquated methodical/tactical doctrines, right down to the inefficiency within the NCO ranks. Not to mention the average low moral and motivation amongst the grunts.

Interestingly Putin seems to be aware of this miss-ratio in the meantime and has since October issued directives to a). replenish the manpower losses (around 200,000) and b). to mobilize an additional 500,000? men. The paradox being, that the Russian forces would in future posses the adequate hardware/manpower ratio that would have initially been needed - but there is not enough hardware around anymore, that would factually lead to the appropriate hardware/manpower ratio.

Ukraine's methodical/tactical military abilities are in general superior (due to NATO training having increased since 2014) to those of Russia. Whilst Russia is bleeding out every day on old-fashioned hardware - Ukraine is being replenished with modern equipment, admittedly presenting a high financial burden to NATO. Most importantly Ukraine has however enough manpower resources to keep in ratio with the new and added hardware.

IMO Putin - is an intelligent person with a very shrewd character - militarily he has no way to win this ridiculous war and I am sure he is aware of that, as such he turned into a gambler from April/May 2022 onward who placed his bet, solely with the prospect that the West will cease it's support to Ukraine - till then keep NATO's spending costs on the rise - being countered with cheap Russian cannon-fodder. He clearly miscalculated on behalf of an "expected" support by other countries - foremost by China and the other BRIC members, and the prospect of NATO respectively the USA getting themselves into another war in parallel via inciting the Taiwan issue.

Just my thoughts on this topic guys - looking forward to your opinions and statements

great post , still I see a major error in your post. MUSCOVY (rf) is not a totalitarian country, but Authoritarian one. Much like Ottoman , or Romanov´s empire were . so WW2 is a wrong example,
In a way you might be correct to say so - but where does one draw the line?
In general a state that suppresses actively any opposition via arrests based on "dubious" laws - or as in Russia's case setting themselves above their own written laws - is a totalitarian country to me.
E.g. Singapore (I grew up for 15 years in that country) is seen or described as an authoritarian country and the state abides to the given laws and it's constitution. The question now would be - as to how these laws were implemented in the first place - regarding mostly the 60's and 70's. Therefore IMO it would be just as fair to designate Singapore as a totalitarian state in regards to a non-democratic process towards implementing it's existing laws that now allow them to be seen as an authoritarian state.

Czarist Russia's absolute monarchy - was far more a totalitarian or autocratic state then present Russia - simply because the vast majority had no constitutional rights - no national democratic election process existed, and a huge chunk of it's population being serfs with absolutely no rights at all.

In general a state that suppresses actively any opposition via arrests based on "dubious" laws - or as in Russia's case setting themselves above their own written laws - is a totalitarian country to me.
E.g. Singapore (I grew up for 15 years in that country) is seen or described as an authoritarian country and the state abides to the given laws and it's constitution. The question now would be - as to how these laws were implemented in the first place - regarding mostly the 60's and 70's. Therefore IMO it would be just as fair to designate Singapore as a totalitarian state in regards to a non-democratic process towards implementing it's existing laws that now allow them to be seen as an authoritarian state.

Czarist Russia's absolute monarchy - was far more a totalitarian or autocratic state then present Russia - simply because the vast majority had no constitutional rights - no national democratic election process existed, and a huge chunk of it's population being serfs with absolutely no rights at all.
a good post, i must think over

Both forms of government discourage individual freedom of thought and action. Totalitarianism attempts to do this by asserting total control over the lives of its citizens, whereas authoritarianism prefers the blind submission of its citizens to authority.
Singapore is an exception , still live in Singapore is much diffident from live i´commie Albania or North Korea

Look, Putin fight the first Muscovite since 17c " commercial " war, in order to fight it , he must pay daily and pay a lot. during stalin´s war, people came to work (12 h.) and died due to starvation. Arkhangelsk was a hub for westren aid , still people just died there. Today, Muscovite families force men go into this war, because its still very good money ( bank amnesty etc) . Those payments end in this summer , maybe early . Without European oil- gas cash, this empire can´t fight the Jihad against the Liberal Order. Planes, Cars, advanced Chemicals , medicaments , etc. Moscow can´t produce at all . the shells, tanks, guns, uniforms, rockets , etc. they can´t produce enough for this war as well

my qestion , what Moscow empire is gonna do once oil- gas cash runs out ?

Another Kremlin mouthpiece on Solovyov's show explained how Russian propaganda should work. "Society does not need to know about the problems of the army, it is an internal matter. Publicizing problems undermines faith in victory." If we don't see it, it doesn't exist

The measure of your panic , Titloose , is directly proportional to the frequency of your lunatic posts.
Change your frilly knickers now .

Vuhledar and Bakhmut are gone , Tit Loser .
Russia bamboozled the Nazis completely and now your front line is in pieces .
Out thought and outfought .

Both forms of government discourage individual freedom of thought and action. Totalitarianism attempts to do this by asserting total control over the lives of its citizens, whereas authoritarianism prefers the blind submission of its citizens to authority.
Singapore is an exception , still live in Singapore is much diffident from live i´commie Albania or North Korea

Look, Putin fight the first Muscovite since 17c " commercial " war, in order to fight it , he must pay daily and pay a lot. during stalin´s war, people came to work (12 h.) and died due to starvation. Arkhangelsk was a hub for westren aid , still people just died there. Today, Muscovite families force men go into this war, because its still very good money ( bank amnesty etc) . Those payments end in this summer , maybe early . Without European oil- gas cash, this empire can´t fight the Jihad against the Liberal Order. Planes, Cars, advanced Chemicals , medicaments , etc. Moscow can´t produce at all . the shells, tanks, guns, uniforms, rockets , etc. they can´t produce enough for this war as well

my qestion , what Moscow empire is gonna do once oil- gas cash runs out ?
Singapore isn't really different at all from China - both practice a so called social capitalism and both make sure that there is no political opposition of dangerous proportions.
Russia is more or less the same - significant differences only being that Russia is referring to itself as a democratic country and has not instituted the respective laws that enable sole rule by Putin's party - yet!

As for your question:
Simply the same way as the US and almost all other countries on this planet handle that issue - via never ending State debts and a change in currency options making it easier (cheaper) for e.g. Russia to buy goods from China and India. Without Foreign investment and know-how Russia can't produce passenger cars - those Western plants that closed down due to sanctions will come back sooner or later - in the meantime China, India, Japan and Korea is taking over the e.g. Russian automobile market.

Singapore isn't really different at all from China - both practice a so called social capitalism and both make sure that there is no political opposition of dangerous proportions.
Russia is more or less the same - significant differences only being that Russia is referring to itself as a democratic country and has not instituted the respective laws that enable sole rule by Putin's party - yet!

As for your question:
Simply the same way as the US and almost all other countries on this planet handle that issue - via never ending State debts and a change in currency options making it easier (cheaper) for e.g. Russia to buy goods from China and India. Without Foreign investment and know-how Russia can't produce passenger cars - those Western plants that closed down due to sanctions will come back sooner or later - in the meantime China, India, Japan and Korea is taking over the e.g. Russian automobile market.
YOUR posts are very good, 2 things
1) Singapore is part of westren world, meanwhile Muscovy and han- China 2 mongol (Gingiside ) empires (uluses) https://jsis.washington.edu/ellison...Mongol-Foundations-of-the-Russian-State-1.pdf thats why S. introduced sanctions against Moscow.
2) Muscovy has never been a democratic , a Mongol empire can´t be one, you (many westerners) mistook chaos for democracy

YOUR posts are very good, 2 things
1) Singapore is part of westren world, meanwhile Muscovy and han- China 2 mongol (Gingiside ) empires (uluses) https://jsis.washington.edu/ellison...Mongol-Foundations-of-the-Russian-State-1.pdf thats why S. introduced sanctions against Moscow.
2) Muscovy has never been a democratic , a Mongol empire can´t be one, you (many westerners) mistook chaos for democracy
Please try to be a bit "balanced" and "considerate" in your formulations. ( : )

Singapore and Singaporeans see themselves as Asians and belonging to the Asian sphere/world. Singapore's government has for decades and still is conducting regular campaigns under the formulation "no Western subculture". Singapore's real official language is Mandarin not English. If you can't speak and write perfect Mandarin any higher official government position is off limits.
They rented out part of a naval base to the USA - and are thoroughly militarily trained foremost via France and Israel. They conduct regular military trainings with NATO members and are as such very familiar with NATO doctrines and tactics. And they do the same trainings and military exercises with the PLA.
Singapore had a strong relationship with e.g. Taiwan till Beijing pointed out to them with whom Singapore's economic stability and future lies.

During Gorbachev and Boris tenure - Russia went indeed democratic, but in a very erratic way, logically resulting into a political and economic chaos country. Thus making way for Oligarchs, Mafia and even far more corruption then during their previous communist times. In a social/cultural environment such as e.g. Russia - Money and the strong rule, not ideals especially not humanist ideals. Those only come with a "fattened" society. from which Russia is still decades away.

China's population consists to over 85% of Han-Chinese - China was ruled by a Mongol Dynasty and an Manchurian Dynasty for around 450 years. Both groups were totally assimilated by Han-Chinese. Even during their rule more then 90% of the government related offices and tasks were done/controlled by Han-Chinese.

As for European-Russia - they share about as much genes with Mongols as the entire Eastern European population - right down to parts of today's Germany, Italy right into Holland and last not least Turkey and the Middle East. All these countries had been overrun at times by Mongol or Mongol associated people (Turcic tribes, Huns, Magyars and their people). Even the Golden Horde never permanently settled in Western-Russia but simply raided towns or fiefs in Western-Russia that would not pay up the requested "fees'.

America with us.
America with us.jpg

Forum List

Back