Moscow collaborators destroyed the monument to the victims of the Holodomor in Mariupol and happily reported about it. " Ukraine did not suffer from

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Moscow collaborators destroyed the monument to the victims of the Holodomor in Mariupol and happily reported about it. " Ukraine did not suffer from the Holodomor, and therefore a monument to the victims is completely unnecessary."

Thank You Moscow HORDE YOU SHOWN US you real face - the ugly , barbaric , fascist , imperialists, neo - stalinist face !

Moscow collaborators destroyed the monument to the victims of the Holodomor in Mariupol and happily reported about it. " Ukraine did not suffer from the Holodomor, and therefore a monument to the victims is completely unnecessary."

Thank You Moscow HORDE YOU SHOWN US you real face - the ugly , barbaric , fascist , imperialists, neo - stalinist face !

sheeeeesh----it was a nice gesture----uhm---I mean
the monument----not the vandalism

Apparently, they plan to recycle the stone in the monument into "building materials."

This whole practice is particularly vile. In my eyes, this puts them on the same level as the barbarians that smashed pre-Islamic Sumerian ruins in Iraq, or ground up ancient columns in Guatemala to powder to build gravel roads. Unconscionable.

And, of course, the only reason they could do it in the first place is because they are invading a sovereign state.

The Holdomor in Mariupol?
yes , barbaric ivan. and you are gonna pay for it, believe me. i´d do you personally !

1666403672567.png

Attachments

• 1666403613646.png
    1666403613646.png
    203.2 KB · Views: 11

Forum List

Back