Morti as Country Singer (Check Yes or No)

No...Just No!!!
I cant carry a tune in a bucket but you couldnt carry a tune in a dump truck.
Why do you keep embarrassing yourself?
All you'd have to do is go back and watch your own video and it would be obvious you cant sing for shit!!!

Which country, Mort?

Austria is well known for their country music, as well as their sense of humor.

5b8bd7eb6a0e7.jpeg

Austria is well known for their country music, as well as their sense of humor.

5b8bd7eb6a0e7.jpeg

People usually perceive me as "outsider" i mean as something which they are not.... americans perceive me as a strange austrian/eastern european or something, austrians perceive me as "yugo/serb" and serbs perceive me as gypsy (that i should go back to india etc.)... but usually people dont perceive me as one of their own... i mean ok im really not american because i dont even live in america but if i did and want to be american would it be different? would i be accepted as american?

Mortimer
Not really with your mindset.
You dont know what it means to be an American.
We have a set of beliefs you're clueless about.
Why dont you tell us what you think being an American is all about.

Not all americans would agree what it means to be a american, for me it is freedom, opportunities, diversity, equality under the law (the constitution says that all people are born with equal rights and have a right to pursue happiness). but you might find an american who thinks that race is important for example, because the first american citizens had to be free white people, back then there were no non-white citizens, they became later citizens, even today some think to be american you need to look a certain way or something. So I wouldnt say all americans have the same opinion as eatch other? What is your opinion what it means to be american, i think generally you have to be a american citizen (minum requirement). Then you could call yourself american. If you get naturalised you could say "I became a american" then you could rightfully say that.

Not all americans would agree what it means to be a american, for me it is freedom, opportunities, diversity, equality under the law (the constitution says that all people are born with equal rights and have a right to pursue happiness). but you might find an american who thinks that race is important for example, because the first american citizens had to be free white people, back then there were no non-white citizens, they became later citizens, even today some think to be american you need to look a certain way or something. So I wouldnt say all americans have the same opinion as eatch other? What is your opinion what it means to be american, i think generally you have to be a american citizen (minum requirement). Then you could call yourself american. If you get naturalised you could say "I became a american" then you could rightfully say that.

Yeah...you still dont get it.
The very fact that you dont capitalize American tells me you dont get it.
You failed to speak on so many issues it's clear you have no idea what you're talking about.
Talk to me about our Constitutional rights.

Yeah...you still dont get it.
The very fact that you dont capitalize American tells me you dont get it.
You failed to speak on so many issues it's clear you have no idea what you're talking about.
Talk to me about our Constitutional rights.

I support the first the second ammendment, I support liberties and because I enjoy my own liberties, i think others should have their liberties too.

So we can assume you dont like democrats?

I dont dislike them, I dont dislike anyone. I could be a type of democrat, there are different types of democrats too, like blue dogs, who are blue collar workers and are more conservative type of democrats. I dont support the hard left on many issues though. Like transgenderism, gender ideology, restriction of liberties, etc. Not all democrats are hard left though.

I dont dislike them, I dont dislike anyone. I could be a type of democrat, there are different types of democrats too, like blue dogs, who are blue collar workers and are more conservative type of democrats. I dont support the hard left on many issues though. Like transgenderism, gender ideology, restriction of liberties, etc. Not all democrats are hard left though.

Well then you can fuck off.

You still have not learned a thing , Mortuary .

You have no voice. Period . End of .
It is truly bad -- like a drunk ,or , a dementia ridden frail and doddery old man.
Your ability to hold a tune for more than two or three notes is non existent .
But really worrying is your assumed inability to hear your dismal failings on playback.

If you were mega smart I could envisage this as an attempt at straight faced black and surreal humour .
But that is as likely as the "If fat pigs could fly " routine .

CONCLUSION .
Delete and never ever sing again , particularly if close to innocent children .

Last edited:
I wasn't too impressed until you started that impressive dance. Willie Nelson, look out!

People usually perceive me as "outsider" i mean as something which they are not.... americans perceive me as a strange austrian/eastern european or something, austrians perceive me as "yugo/serb" and serbs perceive me as gypsy (that i should go back to india etc.)... but usually people dont perceive me as one of their own... i mean ok im really not american because i dont even live in america but if i did and want to be american would it be different? would i be accepted as american?

I don't know, but you have a pretty good chance to find out.

Just be at the southern border tonight when Title 42 ends.

:laughing0301:

So you think it has something to do with my ancestry/ethnicity or race/or the way I look?

No. I'm just saying anyone can be an American, all you have to do is show up.

It's not like I could just walk across your border and declare myself and "Austrian." :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back